Preparing a Person for Their Death

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I can share the video, but not the countless comments of others who have experienced it too

She died the next day

How many remember the last words of Sam Kinison? He begged God to not let him die, then SOMEONE spoke to him according to witnesses. He was comforted and accepted his Fate

Comedian Sam Kinison who died in a head-on collision in 1992 said to no one in particular: “I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.” But then there was a pause as if Kinison were listening to someone. Then he asked, “But why?” and after another pause “Okay, Okay, Okay.” A friend who was with him said, “Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it.”

Last edited:
How many remember the last words of Sam Kinison? He begged God to not let him die, then SOMEONE spoke to him according to witnesses. He was comforted and accepted his Fate

Comedian Sam Kinison who died in a head-on collision in 1992 said to no one in particular: “I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.” But then there was a pause as if Kinison were listening to someone. Then he asked, “But why?” and after another pause “Okay, Okay, Okay.” A friend who was with him said, “Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it.”
Steve Jobs on his death bed said "oh wow, wow," Then he smiled a broad smile and died,

Steve Jobs on his death bed said "oh wow, wow," Then he smiled a broad smile and died,
Never heard this one, but not surprised.
That video had hundreds of comments of experiences like this.

Can't convince an atheist and don't care to try, but these experiences are just another proof of SOMETHING on the other side.

Can't convince an atheist and don't care to try, but these experiences are just another proof of SOMETHING on the other side.
The fake last words and his real last words.

It wasn't the nurse who yelled at the daughter

My brother saw and reached for something as he died.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-14​

King James Version​

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

This hospice prepares the patient and their families for this possibility

Asking questions can really help for those who are fearful of death. Or for those who are curious as to what actually exists and why. Those are the questions I asked in mind near death experience. I had all the time in the world, or it might be better said I had all the time in that world. When I woke up in the hospital bed they told me I was gone for only 2 minutes. It seems like I was gone for hours. I am only sorry I didn't ask more questions.

I can share the video, but not the countless comments of others who have experienced it too

She died the next day

View attachment 568115
I recently discovered there is such a thing as a death doula and looked into becoming one. It's interesting the difference in time for some people in transitioning to the actual death. Some seem to spend months deteriorating and others a week or less.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-14​

King James Version​

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
7. The only problem I see is how we view ourselves. We are not the bodies that we inhabit. We are simply coexisting in these animals as we visit this world. We are in total control of them. Unlike us, they have expiration dates.

They are not, Soul Stealer. They are evidence of experiences people had. What caused them is unknown.

Forum List

Back