What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing a Person for Their Death

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can share the video, but not the countless comments of others who have experienced it too

She died the next day

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many remember the last words of Sam Kinison? He begged God to not let him die, then SOMEONE spoke to him according to witnesses. He was comforted and accepted his Fate

Comedian Sam Kinison who died in a head-on collision in 1992 said to no one in particular: “I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.” But then there was a pause as if Kinison were listening to someone. Then he asked, “But why?” and after another pause “Okay, Okay, Okay.” A friend who was with him said, “Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it.”

Last edited:

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many remember the last words of Sam Kinison? He begged God to not let him die, then SOMEONE spoke to him according to witnesses. He was comforted and accepted his Fate

Comedian Sam Kinison who died in a head-on collision in 1992 said to no one in particular: “I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.” But then there was a pause as if Kinison were listening to someone. Then he asked, “But why?” and after another pause “Okay, Okay, Okay.” A friend who was with him said, “Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it.”
Steve Jobs on his death bed said "oh wow, wow," Then he smiled a broad smile and died,

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs on his death bed said "oh wow, wow," Then he smiled a broad smile and died,
Never heard this one, but not surprised.
That video had hundreds of comments of experiences like this.

Can't convince an atheist and don't care to try, but these experiences are just another proof of SOMETHING on the other side.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Can't convince an atheist and don't care to try, but these experiences are just another proof of SOMETHING on the other side.
The fake last words and his real last words.

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It wasn't the nurse who yelled at the daughter

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My brother saw and reached for something as he died.

.oldschool

Gold Member
Reaction score

Ecclesiastes 12:6-14​

King James Version​

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This hospice prepares the patient and their families for this possibility

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics