Prepare to be disgusted

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I warned you.

Now, imagine finding this in your living room.

bvkjbkn%25C3%25B6klm.gif

Are those roaches? There were many times more roaches of all different sizes in the kitchen area of my studio apartment in Chicago. They never disgusted me, and it was always an experience to watch them when they came out in force. :lol:

Looks like daddy long legs or those other things that look just like daddy long legs but aren't true spiders.

I don't really think that's "disgusting" but I know if that were unleased in my living room there'd be a lot of screaming going on . My six cats would probably enjoy it, though.

Now THIS is disgusting:

Depressing. Even if she lost the weight now, she'd have to have surgery for the hanging skin. Sheesh.

What intrigues me is that she would pose like that and smile at the camera. Maybe someone paid her money to do it.

I've struggled with my weight all my life, so it's not like I have no compassion. I've even been medically obese, in that I'm 5'1" and have weighed as much as 169 pounds. :( I'm weighing in the high 130s right now, which is overweight. But I never give up the fight to keep my weight under control and I certainly wouldn't put my fat on display like that. Not that I ever had nearly that much fat to display.

Better to lose the weight and get the skin removed than continue on like that. She won't live very long at that weight, that's for sure. Imagine the poor little heart trying to supply blood to all that...flesh.

Last edited:
Now THIS is disgusting:

Depressing. Even if she lost the weight now, she'd have to have surgery for the hanging skin. Sheesh.

What intrigues me is that she would pose like that and smile at the camera. Maybe someone paid her money to do it.

I've struggled with my weight all my life, so it's not like I have no compassion. I've even been medically obese, in that I'm 5'1" and have weighed as much as 169 pounds. :( I'm weighing in the high 130s right now, which is overweight. But I never give up the fight to keep my weight under control and I certainly wouldn't put my fat on display like that. Not that I ever had nearly that much fat to display.

Better to lose the weight and get the skin removed than continue on like that. She won't live very long at that weight, that's for sure. Imagine the poor little heart trying to supply blood to all that...flesh.

Even allowing something remotely close to that much blubber on your poor frame is akin to a psychotic break. I don't know what gets into people.

mommy from hell :lol::lol:

Yeah, spiders are not my favorite creatures. I usually don't like to kill anything, but if I see a spider in my house I kill it immediately and humanely. That's because before I moved into this house it had a history of spider infestation. :eek: Can't let that happen.

I'll also kill flies, mosquitoes and any other types of insects that either spread disease or try to feed off of me or my pets.

For example, I don't kill bees. They're clean and they don't try to suck our blood. They will sting but it's usually in self-defense. So I just catch them in a jar and release them outside.

Don't kill beetles, ladybugs, or the daddy long legs things that aren't really a spider. Daddy long legs for that matter, I don't believe they bite us.

Luckily, we don't have much issue with cockroaches, fleas or bed bugs in Alaska, but I will definitely eradicate them if they should show up at my house! You know, it's them or me!

Forum List

Back