Prepare for the coming Famine!

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
The world is in a precarious situation. If I can give anyone in the world today some advice, I would say prepare for shortages in food and water. If you don't have any, start preparing today! Stop worrying too much about the pandemic and get prepared for the coming famine!

I don't believe in armageddon , but if all you Christer's gather up food and water, we will definitely have a famine.

The world is in a precarious situation. If I can give anyone in the world today some advice, I would say prepare for shortages in food and water. If you don't have any, start preparing today! Stop worrying too much about the pandemic and get prepared for the coming famine!
Anytime communists are in power it is time to prepare for a shortage of everything.

Well said.

murkaelnumerouno.jpg

I could stand to lose some weight.

You're another False Voice -
Jesus said this in Matthew 6
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Did anyone in the world ask you for advice?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mark 13:8

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Matthew 24:7

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Those who seek the kingdom of God give heed to the warnings and prophecies and prepare for such times just as Joseph stored up 7 years of grain after interpreting Pharoah's dream and not only saved all of Egypt but his Father and his family.

Under your understanding of Matthew 6, you should have no need of a job or to buy food or clothing at the store since God will provide them for you. But God says, "seek ye first" the kingdom of God. This means that you should first seek the kingdom of God but afterwards you should seek those other things. God will provide them if you first seek after him and then seek those other things. What he is saying is that you don't need to worry about going without if you first seek after him. He will then bless you in your other endeavors as you earn money for your food and clothing and strive to be prepared for the troubles that will come according to his prophesies. If you fail to understand this you may find yourself in serious trouble. But if you want to blow me off, then that is your decision and I respect your right to do so.

Did anyone in the world ask you for advice?
Is that now a requirement on US Message Board? Do I need someone to ask me for my advice or opinion before posting?

... prepare for shortages in food and water. If you don't have any, start preparing today!
GOOD ADVICE - - as in after 3 days without water, on the 4th you will be dead. good luck.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Those who seek the kingdom of God give heed to the warnings and prophecies and prepare for such times just as Joseph stored up 7 years of grain after interpreting Pharoah's dream and not only saved all of Egypt but his Father and his family.

Under your understanding of Matthew 6, you should have no need of a job or to buy food or clothing at the store since God will provide them for you. But God says, "seek ye first" the kingdom of God. This means that you should first seek the kingdom of God but afterwards you should seek those other things. God will provide them if you first seek after him and then seek those other things. What he is saying is that you don't need to worry about going without if you first seek after him. He will then bless you in your other endeavors as you earn money for your food and clothing and strive to be prepared for the troubles that will come according to his prophesies. If you fail to understand this you may find yourself in serious trouble. But if you want to blow me off, then that is your decision and I respect your right to dopr.
yes, i've blown you off as most all need to be blown off - you're reinterpretation of Matthew 6 is demonic and is what the masses of humanity operating in the carnal (not spiritual mind) whose "mind is on earthly things" do - Phil 3:19.

... prepare for shortages in food and water. If you don't have any, start preparing today!
GOOD ADVICE - - as in after 3 days without water, on the 4th you will be dead. good luck.
You can last longer than 3 days.

Mark and Matt were way ahead of their time. They said " It'll be fucked up beyond belief, then you die"
I digg the Psalm37 most.

Texas power is being sold to ultimately California's grid....it isn't a direct relationship but ultimately California's lack of generating capacity is to blame. They are the ones buying up juice because they are woefully unable to produce enough on their own.

As a result, now Texas (who once had a huge overabundance of generating capacity) now cannot supply their own needs. It's being sold off to other markets for multiple times per KW than what they could get in their own state.
I would do it too if I could....if I sell apples I'm selling them for as much as I could...I'll sell them first to the guy paying $5/apple and then, if there's any left, to the guy paying $1/apple.

Under your understanding of Matthew 6, you should have no need of a job or to buy food or clothing at the store since God will provide them for you. But God says, "seek ye first" the kingdom of God. This means that you should first seek the kingdom of God but afterwards you should seek those other things. God will provide them if you first seek after him and then seek those other things. What he is saying is that you don't need to worry about going without if you first seek after him. He will then bless you in your other endeavors as you earn money for your food and clothing and strive to be prepared for the troubles that will come according to his prophesies. If you fail to understand this you may find yourself in serious trouble. But if you want to blow me off, then that is your decision and I respect your right to do so.

The Christians fled Jerusalem to the mountains (Pella) to avoid the tribulation and it was bad. Many nations fought alongside Titus' Roman troops.

The Christians fled Jerusalem to the mountains (Pella) to avoid the tribulation and it was bad. Many nations fought alongside Titus' Roman troops.
Conscription was a "normal" thing for the Roman armies.
Christians had the "prophesy" that warned them of the impending doom.
And it happened exactly as Jesus said...the catalyst of the War being the Roman Eagle over the gate installed by Herod. (Caesar's effigy all over Jerusalem notwithstanding)

Today....in America groceries are getting more expensive because we all consume processed foods....from meat cuts to salads almost all of our foods are processed to some degree. And we export tons of foods that have been processed. (US feeds 60% of the world)
Usually most of the farming is done in Brazil. The raw goods are grown there and shipped to America for processing. From sugar to soybeans it's grown there.

But Brazil is undergoing a drought...and commodities are getting scarce until the American crops come in. (American farmers can grow more than the world can consume)
Now India has a surplus of cotton and sugar but are unable to get them to market due to a shortage of containers to ship them in. (Same thing with Vietnam coffee)

Not really going to have a famine...just some expensive groceries for a bit.

When all the mortals in spiritual darkness and fear are groveling through the man-made famine, those in spiritual light will be feasting on the abundance of the Lord.
Yup, Jesus still multiplies food - just hang out with Jesus.

Forum List

Back