Prepare for the coming Famine!

The world is in a precarious situation. If I can give anyone in the world today some advice, I would say prepare for shortages in food and water. If you don't have any, start preparing today! Stop worrying too much about the pandemic and get prepared for the coming famine!
You're another False Voice -
Jesus said this in Matthew 6
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mark 13:8

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Matthew 24:7

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Those who seek the kingdom of God give heed to the warnings and prophecies and prepare for such times just as Joseph stored up 7 years of grain after interpreting Pharoah's dream and not only saved all of Egypt but his Father and his family.

Under your understanding of Matthew 6, you should have no need of a job or to buy food or clothing at the store since God will provide them for you. But God says, "seek ye first" the kingdom of God. This means that you should first seek the kingdom of God but afterwards you should seek those other things. God will provide them if you first seek after him and then seek those other things. What he is saying is that you don't need to worry about going without if you first seek after him. He will then bless you in your other endeavors as you earn money for your food and clothing and strive to be prepared for the troubles that will come according to his prophesies. If you fail to understand this you may find yourself in serious trouble. But if you want to blow me off, then that is your decision and I respect your right to dopr.
yes, i've blown you off as most all need to be blown off - you're reinterpretation of Matthew 6 is demonic and is what the masses of humanity operating in the carnal (not spiritual mind) whose "mind is on earthly things" do - Phil 3:19.
I guess my questions to you is, "Do you have a job where you earn money for your food and clothing?" and "Do you go to the store to buy what you need for food and clothing?" If you do, then aren't you taking thought of what you will eat and what you will drink and wherewithal shall you be clothed? My guess is that you have given thought to and taken a job for buying food, drink and clothing. Each time you go to the store and purchase food, drink and clothing you are giving thought to what you will eat and drink and what you will be wearing as clothes on your back. One would think that your faith would have you obtaining food, drink and clothing without giving it any thought at all. Your strict and false interpretation is not followed by your own behavior but you stand as a judge against my interpretation of Matthew 6. So unless God is providing you food, drink and clothing without you taking a job or going to the store, I don't think you have a leg to stand on to judge me for saying that we should be preparing for times of famine.

Unto Adam and his posterity the Lord said:

Genesis 3:19

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Its not that God will provide to the faithful without any effort of their own but that he will make sure we will have food, drink, and clothing by blessing us in our efforts. Your Matthew 6 quotes were primarily given to the Apostles that when they were doing the ministry with Jesus they were to not take purse, scrip, or shoes. However, later on Jesus reversed this teaching as stated in the following verses:

Luke 22:35-36
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

So it appears that for the Apostles in their ministry with Jesus, they never had to give any thought for what they would eat, drink or wherewith they would be clothed and they never lacked anything as verse 35 above states. However, Jesus, before entering the Garden of Gethsemane, taught them from that time forward to take purse and scrip and to even arm themselves with the sword.

I don't believe that the Matthew 6 teaching of Jesus applies to us today and that it only applied to the Apostles who were with him in his ministry. Before Jesus was crucified, he reversed this teaching among his Apostles.

The world is in a precarious situation. If I can give anyone in the world today some advice, I would say prepare for shortages in food and water. If you don't have any, start preparing today! Stop worrying too much about the pandemic and get prepared for the coming famine!
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Those who seek the kingdom of God give heed to the warnings and prophecies and prepare for such times just as Joseph stored up 7 years of grain after interpreting Pharoah's dream and not only saved all of Egypt but his Father and his family.

Under your understanding of Matthew 6, you should have no need of a job or to buy food or clothing at the store since God will provide them for you. But God says, "seek ye first" the kingdom of God. This means that you should first seek the kingdom of God but afterwards you should seek those other things. God will provide them if you first seek after him and then seek those other things. What he is saying is that you don't need to worry about going without if you first seek after him. He will then bless you in your other endeavors as you earn money for your food and clothing and strive to be prepared for the troubles that will come according to his prophesies. If you fail to understand this you may find yourself in serious trouble. But if you want to blow me off, then that is your decision and I respect your right to dopr.
yes, i've blown you off as most all need to be blown off - you're reinterpretation of Matthew 6 is demonic and is what the masses of humanity operating in the carnal (not spiritual mind) whose "mind is on earthly things" do - Phil 3:19.
I guess my questions to you is, "Do you have a job where you earn money for your food and clothing?" and "Do you go to the store to buy what you need for food and clothing?" If you do, then aren't you taking thought of what you will eat and what you will drink and wherewithal shall you be clothed? My guess is that you have given thought to and taken a job for buying food, drink and clothing. Each time you go to the store and purchase food, drink and clothing you are giving thought to what you will eat and drink and what you will be wearing as clothes on your back. One would think that your faith would have you obtaining food, drink and clothing without giving it any thought at all. Your strict and false interpretation is not followed by your own behavior but you stand as a judge against my interpretation of Matthew 6. So unless God is providing you food, drink and clothing without you taking a job or going to the store, I don't think you have a leg to stand on to judge me for saying that we should be preparing for times of famine.

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Its not that God will provide to the faithful without any effort of their own but that he will make sure we will have food, drink, and clothing by blessing us in our efforts. Your Matthew 6 quotes were primarily given to the Apostles that when they were doing the ministry with Jesus they were to not take purse, scrip, or shoes. However, later on Jesus reversed this teaching as stated in the following verses:

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

So it appears that for the Apostles in their ministry with Jesus, they never had to give any thought for what they would eat, drink or wherewith they would be clothed and they never lacked anything as verse 35 above states. However, Jesus, before entering the Garden of Gethsemane, taught them from that time forward to take purse and scrip and to even arm themselves with the sword.

I don't believe that the Matthew 6 teaching of Jesus applies to us today and that it only applied to the Apostles who were with him in his ministry. Before Jesus was crucified, he reversed this teaching among his Apostles.
you don't believe matthew 6 applies to us today -
thus, you deny the creator of the universe.
you are vile, vexatious, vomitory, and vulgar.
just like every christian and nonchristian I know.

There is and is going to be a good sized portion of the world economy missing for a while. Food might get expensive but it will be available.
Global recession is coming...

Just to be clear, we are speaking of Matthew 6:31-33 and not the entire chapter. You may think of me as vile, vexatious, vomitory, and vulgar but you still love me don't you?

Matthew 5:43-48
43 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Fallible Arbiter, we may disagree on the interpretation of scripture but that doesn't mean we should hate one another. Do you not agree? Regardless of your negative labels, I still love you brother!

Just to be clear, we are speaking of Matthew 6:31-33 and not the entire chapter. You may think of me as vile, vexatious, vomitory, and vulgar but you still love me don't you?

Matthew 5:43-48
43 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
4m7 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not
Jesus also said to wipe the dust from your feet of those that do not receive the word of God.
Is that love?

You have a bad case of the dunning effect, dude.

Wiping the dust from one's feet is a testimony that that particular house or city would not receive the gospel message. God will weigh that testimony over when the time of judgement arrives. God is a completely fair judge and will do the proper judgement.

The law of the gospel is what those who will live in the kingdom of heaven will abide by. If one is not willing to abide by the law of the gospel, then they are not willing to abide by the law of the kingdom of heaven. It would be unjust to allow someone who is not willing to abide by the law of a kingdom to reside in that kingdom. Would it be fair to those who are willing and want to live in a kingdom where the gospel is lived to have to live with those who are unwilling and disobedient to the law? God will not allow it and he has created other kingdoms where the unwilling and disobedient will go. This is not an issue of love only but an issue of justice. God does care about all mankind and would have all to accept his gospel and live within his kingdom. However, if mankind through their free will chooses not to accept the law of the gospel but wishes to abide by a lesser law or no law at all, they are not fit to live in the kingdom of heaven. Dusting of the feet is simply a testimony against a house or city that are not willing to accept and abide by the law of God's kingdom.

I am guessing that it would need to be every soul living in that house or city to reject the gospel. The Lord says that it would be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha than such a city. We know that Lot and his family were accepting of the word of God. Perhaps this is why He makes this statement.

But dusting off the feet is simply a testimony that nobody of a particular house or city was willing to receive the gospel. It is not an act of hate toward the house or city but a testimony that nobody would receive the message of the gospel. God is not only a God of love and mercy but also a just and fair God. He definitely gives us ample opportunity to accept his message and choose to live according to the gospel. However, if a person is unwilling and unrepentant in his evil ways, God will be obligated to have that person reside in a different kingdom than the one where he resides. God so loved the world that he gave his Only Begotten Son so that we could repent of our evil ways and have a chance at entering and abiding in his kingdom forever. He is patient with us and would that we would accept his ways and come unto him. However, he does respect free will and allows us to choose for ourselves what our eternal destiny will be. Even after mankind dies, he is also given opportunity to hear the gospel and for this reason was the gospel preached even to those who have died.

1 Peter 4:6
6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

So God has loved us and has done all that he can to allow us the opportunity to repent and live the gospel and receive eternal life. However, it is because of mankind's love of sin and their free will to choose that God must judge according to the desires of their hearts and grant them the kingdom where they will be among their own type of people.

Those who make it into the kingdom of heaven are those who have come to know Jesus and understand that they need to be like him and love all mankind. The two greatest of all the commandments of God reflect this characteristic to first love God with all our heart, might, mind and strength and second, to love our fellow beings as ourselves. Love is crucial to entering into the kingdom of heaven. We should love God and love his ways and everything about him. We should also strive to love all our fellow beings and wish for them what we would, under healthy normal circumstances, want for ourselves, ie the very best.

Last edited:
China and a few other fascist regimes don't count since it is perfectly legal to kill citizens, seize their personal property, imprison and steal body parts along with other very inhumane and unethical practices at the bequest of whoever is in charge or bought and paid for in leadership. I do have to admit though in some areas and states they are getting damn close to being close runner-ups to those regimes.

Last edited:
Per that Pale Horse I've done a few post on it here. Pale meaning a sickly green, parable to starvation from lack of proper nutrition. It all happens in spirit and in flesh but not all are at the same point at the same time yet at the end of the age aka end of the season (which we are in) many will have eyes (spiritually and in the flesh) opened. Others will remain asleep in the dust of the earth (they haven't gone from the end portion where the invitation is to the beginning where they are awakened to start that journey that adam/human takes with their own host of heaven and earth remnants that the Spirit of God gave them that are there to help them overcome. *If anyone has ever turned over mountain and layers of soil they should know that there can be viable seeds in that soil deep down that have been concealed and dormant for hundreds of years).

I've asked before if anyone could tell me what a "fin" and those "scales" are on those fish we ain't suppose to eat and no one has yet. Ding has the answer as it is in the document I shared with him. He may tell y'all if he feels it is appropriate to do so.

Too much milk and the milk gets sour in the stomach; gather too much bread to store and it can get pretty darn moldy but both make excellent fertilizer for the next crop one will be growing in the land.

Note; edited to help clarify an issue with that end of the age deally for those adams/humans unaware

Last edited:
China and a few other fascist regimes don't count since it is perfectly legal to kill citizens, seize their personal property, imprison and steal body parts along with other very inhumane and unethical practices at the bequest of whoever is in charge or bought and paid for in leadership. I do have to admit though in some areas and states they are getting damn close to being close runner-ups to those regimes.
We(you) exporting IRS to China now ?

We(you) exporting IRS to China now ?
Odd thing is I have never had a problem with the IRS. Even when my book keeper screwed over payroll taxes royally the IRS was very kind and gracious when they abated the large fines after I told them truthfully what happened.

Per that Pale Horse I've done a few post on it here. Pale meaning a sickly green, parable to starvation from lack of proper nutrition. It all happens in spirit and in flesh but not all are at the same point at the same time yet at the end of the age aka end of the season (which we are in) many will have eyes (spiritually and in the flesh) opened. Others will remain asleep in the dust of the earth (they haven't gone from the end portion where the invitation is to the beginning where they are awakened to start that journey that adam/human takes with their own host of heaven and earth remnants that the Spirit of God gave them that are there to help them overcome. *If anyone has ever turned over mountain and layers of soil they should know that there can be viable seeds in that soil deep down that have been concealed and dormant for hundreds of years).

I've asked before if anyone could tell me what a "fin" and those "scales" are on those fish we ain't suppose to eat and no one has yet. Ding has the answer as it is in the document I shared with him. He may tell y'all if he feels it is appropriate to do so.

Too much milk and the milk gets sour in the stomach; gather too much bread to store and it can get pretty darn moldy but both make excellent fertilizer for the next crop one will be growing in the land.

Note; edited to help clarify an issue with that end of the age deally for those adams/humans unaware
which fish might that be - maybe not to count on bing they believe sharing is communism.

Forum List

Back