Preoccupation with Trump

When gas isn't $5.50 this summer, will you admit that you're an overly dramatic idiot?

Look at the prices of gasoline since Biden was elected. Commodity traders are already starting to buy long contracts. What prices will be all depends on what Biden does. He wouldn't pledge he'd leave fracking alone when asked, and Whorris stated if she was elected President, she would end fracking on her first day in office. So what do you think is going to happen?

You didn’t answer the question.

You didn’t answer the question.

Yes I did. If Biden and Whorris end fracking in the US, our energy prices will double; to $5.50, that remains to be seen what the exact price will settle at, but it will be close.

Fracking has Regulations. And there are some pretty good reasons for that. But most of those regulations are left to the States. In Colorado, we Frack. But even with Fracking, we have more oil wells capped off due to no place to sell the crude than we would like. But we also have regs of how to Frack but those rules are meaningless if there is no reason to frack in the first place. It's not the Government that has reduced the amount of fracking but the Oil Companies. Why frack when you can't even give your crude away.

One of the State Regs here is how deep you can frack. Actually, there are limits on the depth. If it is less than X number of feet then you can't frack. That protects under surface water and stability. Meanwhile, just across the line is Kansas with their poor drinking water and mini quakes who don't seem to have the depth reg.

In order to get more fracking, the supply and demand have to redistributed. But one of the factors is, the demand for crude oil has leveled off if not decreased. The Production (supply) overtook the demand (sales at the pumps). With people driving less (it's hard to tell but I ain't the traffic controller, just going to the store for some food or a fifth of gin) the demand goes down. And it's just not in the US, it's all over the globe. So Economics 101 says that the projected supply was incorrect because the demand was estimated in error. IAWs, we got more crude than we need these days. And we are fracking less because fracking costs money and we already have a HUGE surplus of crude and don't need to make more at this time.

With the supply and demand, anything can upset the balance. For instance, let's say we have a huge increase in the need at the pumps and the supply is too low. We have a temporary boost on the price. But the supply reacts, and yes, we start fracking heavily again. The Supply is raised to meet the projected demand. But if the calculations are incorrect and the supply exceeds the demand or the demand goes down the prices go down. That means less fracking.

With that in mind, as we move from one technology to another, we may be moving to less oil dependence for transportation. And that IS happening. And it's not necessarily the Government that is doing it. In many cases, it's the Corporates and Businesses that are making that choice for economic reasons. It's cheaper. Why pay hundreds of dollars for diesel fuel for a cross town bus when you can do the same job on electrics for less than a hundred daily, forget about the environment and all that rot.. Just because it IS better for the environment is probably not why the change was made. It's all about money.

This nonsense that Biden will end fracking is just stupid. The States will end it long before the Federal Government but only if it's the economical reason to do it.

Fracking has Regulations. And there are some pretty good reasons for that. But most of those regulations are left to the States. In Colorado, we Frack. But even with Fracking, we have more oil wells capped off due to no place to sell the crude than we would like. But we also have regs of how to Frack but those rules are meaningless if there is no reason to frack in the first place. It's not the Government that has reduced the amount of fracking but the Oil Companies. Why frack when you can't even give your crude away.

One of the State Regs here is how deep you can frack. Actually, there are limits on the depth. If it is less than X number of feet then you can't frack. That protects under surface water and stability. Meanwhile, just across the line is Kansas with their poor drinking water and mini quakes who don't seem to have the depth reg.

In order to get more fracking, the supply and demand have to redistributed. But one of the factors is, the demand for crude oil has leveled off if not decreased. The Production (supply) overtook the demand (sales at the pumps). With people driving less (it's hard to tell but I ain't the traffic controller, just going to the store for some food or a fifth of gin) the demand goes down. And it's just not in the US, it's all over the globe. So Economics 101 says that the projected supply was incorrect because the demand was estimated in error. IAWs, we got more crude than we need these days. And we are fracking less because fracking costs money and we already have a HUGE surplus of crude and don't need to make more at this time.

With the supply and demand, anything can upset the balance. For instance, let's say we have a huge increase in the need at the pumps and the supply is too low. We have a temporary boost on the price. But the supply reacts, and yes, we start fracking heavily again. The Supply is raised to meet the projected demand. But if the calculations are incorrect and the supply exceeds the demand or the demand goes down the prices go down. That means less fracking.

With that in mind, as we move from one technology to another, we may be moving to less oil dependence for transportation. And that IS happening. And it's not necessarily the Government that is doing it. In many cases, it's the Corporates and Businesses that are making that choice for economic reasons. It's cheaper. Why pay hundreds of dollars for diesel fuel for a cross town bus when you can do the same job on electrics for less than a hundred daily, forget about the environment and all that rot.. Just because it IS better for the environment is probably not why the change was made. It's all about money.

This nonsense that Biden will end fracking is just stupid. The States will end it long before the Federal Government but only if it's the economical reason to do it.

I'm well aware of how the economics of supply and demand work. I spent several years trading commodities, although I only dabbed into oil once. What a mistake.

In any case regulations are different than stopping all production. The reason we have had such reasonable prices these last couple of years is because of the abundance of fuel. Once that stops (if it stops) the price will go insane, and we will be back in the middle-east fighting wars.

And if that doesn’t happen?

Will you admit that you were wrong?

How would I be wrong? If they stop fracking, the price of fuel will skyrocket. If they don't, it will remain reasonable. Now if you're asking if they halt fracking, will the price remain the same, there is no possible way. It will soar over $5.00 a gallon for gasoline.

You said that gas prices will be over $5.50 this summer.

If gas prices are not over $5.50 this summer, will you admit that you were wrong?

Looks like a straight-forward question to me.

And I gave you a straight forward answer. I'm going by what the two clowns have said in the past. Democrats are born liars, so I have no idea if they were lying or not.

Joe will virtue signal save the planet by choking productive Americans via $5 gas. His supporters don’t care because they are mostly underachievers who ride busses, bikes or walk-they are So Noble

Joe will virtue signal save the planet by choking productive Americans via $5 gas. His supporters don’t care because they are mostly underachievers who ride busses, bikes or walk-they are So Noble

When energy goes up or down, it's usually not one item because energy is across the board. When oil goes up, so does gasoline, natural gas, propane, diesel fuel and so on. It effects everybody one way or another.

And I gave you a straight forward answer.

No, you haven’t.

If gas prices are not over $5.50 this summer, will you admit that you were wrong?

Yes or no. Just need one word. Yes or No. Pick one in your next response.

If your next response does not contain Yes or No in it then you have not answered my question.

Last edited:
Shows what children many libbies are
He’s gone
You won
But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward. Instead just continued lambasting of Trump. They need to make it as if he never existed to quell their fluttery snowflake emotions. Living on feelings over facts never works and the fact that Biden won has been overridden by addled hoaxster ( 1-32) snowflakes who Still Feel mad about Trump
You’re now showing YOUR preoccupation.

He’s gone
You won
But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward. Instead just continued lambasting of Trump. They need to make it as if he never existed to quell their fluttery snowflake emotions. Living on feelings over facts never works and the fact that Biden won has been overridden by addled hoaxster ( 1-32) snowflakes who Still Feel mad about Trump
I've been here since 2016, to this day OP's are still being started about Hillary by some people.

Trump hasn't even left office. And the last days of his tenure have been eventful, to say the least. But here you are trying to act like talking about those events is a sign of acting like a child? Do you know what I consider being childish? Starting OP's calling people out in an obvious attempt of deflection to not having to talk about how objectively horrible Trump's last days in office are.
For 4 years the brainless liberals have been inventing things about the President, one right after the other, none true. But who cares about truth when your brainless flock listens to anything you make up for them?

No, you haven’t.

If your next response does not contain Yes or No in it then you have not answered my question.

Given how slow you are and inability to understand the English language, how about I give you an answer after I see what the commies are going to do.

No, you haven’t.

Given how slow you are and inability to understand the English language, how about I give you an answer after I see what the commies are going to do.

Still no Yes or No. I gave very clear instructions.

It's ok. Your lack of answering tells me all I need to know.

I'm well aware of how the economics of supply and demand work. I spent several years trading commodities, although I only dabbed into oil once. What a mistake.

In any case regulations are different than stopping all production. The reason we have had such reasonable prices these last couple of years is because of the abundance of fuel. Once that stops (if it stops) the price will go insane, and we will be back in the middle-east fighting wars.

It's just about killed us around here. We really only have two industries. Tourism and Oil. Both got hammered hard. The good news is, when Covid is under control, both will come back. But the pump prices will also go up after the surplus supply is used up and we can start opening up the well heads once again. How long before the need for Fracking and exploration? Who knows.

It's just about killed us around here. We really only have two industries. Tourism and Oil. Both got hammered hard. The good news is, when Covid is under control, both will come back. But the pump prices will also go up after the surplus supply is used up and we can start opening up the well heads once again. How long before the need for Fracking and exploration? Who knows.

Production is down because much of the fracking takes place on private land, and they don't want to sell so cheap it wouldn't be worth their time. But it's different if one state shuts down and the entire country. If Biden shuts down fracking coast to coast, fuel costs will more than double.

Production is down because much of the fracking takes place on private land, and they don't want to sell so cheap it wouldn't be worth their time. But it's different if one state shuts down and the entire country. If Biden shuts down fracking coast to coast, fuel costs will more than double.

Biden isn't going to shut down fracking. It's pretty well shut down right now due to the expense to frack not being economical. And Biden has zero to do with that. Anymore than Rump.....well, let me rethink that since the demand is largely from the Covid but that's another discussion for another time.

The same goes as less and less need at the pumps as we move forward. Imagine how the Barley and Oat dealers felt when the Automobile showed up as the ruling method of transportation. Or the guy that used to scoop up all the Horse Manure being put out of a job. You want to turn the calendar back to a time, let's go back to 1888. Just watch where you step.

He’s gone
You won
They’ll be talking about President Trump a lot more than the Fraudulent-Elect Xiden for the next four years.
A claim made over over when your candidate is obviously the best choice loses, then the winner must be fraudulent. No proof is needed because it's just obvious. :cuckoo:
We’ve lost elections before.
Hundreds of signed affidavits by witnesses, illegal voting, poll watchers kicked out and caught on camera, completely contradictory voting trends, and proven hacking and electronic manipulation on Dominion machines.....

But, but, but, there is no proof of any election irregularities or fraud. Give me a break.

View attachment 444422

Why weren't those presented in the opening statements to the Courts? Just saying them in a Photo Op isn't a court of law. When Rudy was asked if there were widespread Voter Fraud by a Judge early on he answer that there wasn't any. At that point, the other courts used that as a presedence and didn't bother to even hear anything past the opening statements. You can lie your ass off at a Photo Op no matter what you call them but do it in court and you go to jail. Even crazy Rudy knows this.
Affidavits were presented and witness testified in the first half dozen or so lawsuits. In Michigan there were a number of affidavits presented. The judge ruled that the plaintiffs interpretation of the affidavits were incorrect or not creditable. In other states witnesses and affidavits were present with similar results. The big problem in all the lawsuits was that the evidence did not support the plaintiff claim of election fraud resulted in Trump's loss. This is because the evidence presented was hearsay, not creditable, or evidence of what might have happened, not what did happen. In one of the lawsuits, the plaintiff had expert witnesses testify as to how votes could be flipped over the Internet. After about a half hour of testimony, The Judge asked the district attorney if any of the voting equipment was connected to the Internet. He answer no, and the case was dismissed.

Eventfully, Rudy ran out of affidavits and witness after the early lawsuits so he or one of the attorneys presented theories of how votes could be stolen. After it became clear that they had no evidence to present, the judges began dismissing the cases with prejudice. These lawsuits accomplished two things. They supported the many studies that concluded election fraud is very rare and they kept the Trump claim of election fraud alive in the media.

Last edited:

I have not found that to be the case. Well operators are almost always highly leveraged; that is they have stiff loan payments to be made every month. So it's better to sell the oil about $20 a barrel lower than last year than deal with creditors with no revenue in hopes of higher prices. Last spring when the bottom fell out the market there was such a glut of oil on the market that no one wanted to buy simple because they didn't have a place to put it. That's not the case now.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back