Preoccupation with Trump

Shows what children many libbies are
He’s gone
You won
But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward. Instead just continued lambasting of Trump. They need to make it as if he never existed to quell their fluttery snowflake emotions. Living on feelings over facts never works and the fact that Biden won has been overridden by addled hoaxster ( 1-32) snowflakes who Still Feel mad about Trump

But there is no such thing as Trump OCD / TDS .....
There is a very prevalent unhealthy obsession over Trump. I think this again reflects on the uncompetitive nature of so many libbies. In True competition there are winners and losers and not mere participation. So the satisfaction to the winner is that he bested the loser. That’s enough satisfaction. The winner does not hate the loser and feel the need to disparage him further nor have his existence erased. .
No, there’s a perfectly appropriate, warranted analysis of the disaster that was Trump – his failed, wrongheaded policies, his being unprepared and unfit for office, and the lasting damage he caused.

Trump was the worst president in American history which very much merits discussion.

What’s unhealth is you and others on the right refusing to acknowledge these facts, and ignoring the disaster that was Trump.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Do you think inciting a violent riot was ok?

WTF did that? The FBI reported the riot started 20 minutes before Trump's speech, so nobody incited anybody. Furthermore in his speech, he asked his followers to protest legally and peacefully if they go to the Capital.

Nazi Piglosi should be arrested and tried for treason for trying to overthrow our government.

Trump spent the last two months accusing the Democrats of treason and tyranny. He said this to people who think we need to own guns so that we could overthrow the government if it becomes tyrannical.
Are you stupid or just too much of a pussy to admit that Trump is responsible for this?

Where are your links to those quotes?

Don't have any, do you?

Typical libtard!

Wait..... are you seriously arguing that Trump didn't say the election was rigged for two months? That he didn't say he won the election?

Try reading, moron! I pointed out your lie.

Tell me I'm wrong.

WTF did that? The FBI reported the riot started 20 minutes before Trump's speech, so nobody incited anybody. Furthermore in his speech, he asked his followers to protest legally and peacefully if they go to the Capital.

Nazi Piglosi should be arrested and tried for treason for trying to overthrow our government.

Trump spent the last two months accusing the Democrats of treason and tyranny. He said this to people who think we need to own guns so that we could overthrow the government if it becomes tyrannical.
Are you stupid or just too much of a pussy to admit that Trump is responsible for this?

Don't have any, do you?

Typical libtard!

Wait..... are you seriously arguing that Trump didn't say the election was rigged for two months? That he didn't say he won the election?

Seriously? When Trumptards make arguments for why we need guns, what is their go-to argument? One of their favorite talking points is "If the Jews had guns, the Holocaust wouldn't have happened."
The Right constantly talks about overthrowing the government if it became tyrannical. Well, now they've been convinced that the government has become tyrannical.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Don't have any, do you?

Typical libtard!

Seriously? When Trumptards make arguments for why we need guns, what is their go-to argument? One of their favorite talking points is "If the Jews had guns, the Holocaust wouldn't have happened."
The Right constantly talks about overthrowing the government if it became tyrannical. Well, now they've been convinced that the government has become tyrannical.
You claimed Trump said it. Now put up or shut up!

You have failed to make a decent first impression here. Perhaps libtards are the only ones on your lower level of intellect?

Tell me I'm wrong.

Don't have any, do you?

Typical libtard!

You have failed to make a decent first impression here. Perhaps libtards are the only ones on your lower level of intellect?

You're deflecting because you know I'm right.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Don't have any, do you?

Typical libtard!

You're deflecting because you know I'm right.

Deflecting? You are the one refusing to back up their claim, and somehow that is MY fault?

Welcome to my ignore list fucktard! Maybe if you rub those two brain cells together you can produce an intelligent thought!

Seriously? When Trumptards make arguments for why we need guns, what is their go-to argument?

It's quite simple really. The reason we need guns is because of Democrats. The only way for us to get rid of guns is if we get rid of Democrats first. But since that can't be done Lord knows we've tried we need to arm ourselves.

The Constitution doesn't protect all speech. You can't yell "bomb" on an airplane, you can't defame someone's character, and you can't call on people to commit acts of violence. Sorry you're a fash, but Trump doesn't get to be a dictator just because he threw a tantrum for two months.

Outside of defaming somebody's character, when did Trump do any of these other things? Be specific now and post links if you have them.

The Trumpsters are extra Trumpy today.

They've had a REALLY bad two weeks.

This is true, but we are going to have a fun two years. It's unfortunate the country will suffer because of it, but at least we can sit back and say "We told you so!" Enjoy paying $5.50 per gallon of gasoline this summer.

This is true, but we are going to have a fun two years. It's unfortunate the country will suffer because of it, but at least we can sit back and say "We told you so!" Enjoy paying $5.50 per gallon of gasoline this summer.

When gas isn't $5.50 this summer, will you admit that you're an overly dramatic idiot?

The Constitution doesn't protect all speech.
Are you sure?

You can't yell "bomb" on an airplane ....
What about "Even an idiot knows Saddam has Weapons of Mass Destruction!" and calling for an invasion on Irak a " Pre-emptive strike."

... you can't defame someone's character ...
What about saying, "Saddam Hussein is a brutal murderer " or "Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, stupid and ignorant" or "Obama is not an American citizen, his birth certificate is forged!" or"Sorry, you're a fash".

... you can't call on people to commit acts of violence.
What about encouraging torture at Guantanamo and Abu Graib calling it "enhanced interrogation".

Sorry you're a fash, but ....

"Defaming someone's character"?

Last edited:
The Trumpsters are extra Trumpy today.
They've had a REALLY bad two weeks.
I fear that you are probably right and I believe this to be true. Shit is gonna' hit the fan. When it does it will be flung 360° and Americans will be coming home in body bags from the four corners of the earth. Trump will be missed for sure.

We'll forget about Rump the day after they lock his butt up and seize all his assets.
I think Trump may be the most consequential President of my lifetime.

Unfortunately, it's in a bad way, not unlike Europe in the 40's.

So yeah, I'll remain fascinated by this period for the rest of my life. What a cautionary tale. We need to examine this time pretty fucking carefully.

You're weak
You're a Trumpster.

:spinner:

Better that than some clown claiming to be centrist and wailing about Orange Man Bad....fake
Here you go, snowflake: Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You lose. Tough shit. Have a good cry.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg

I'm not crying, Cuck. I'm laughing because you know damn good and well I'm onto you....have been along time

Keep trying.....lol

Goddamn fool
So you get your lie shoved in your face and it doesn't even phase you.

Well, you're a Trumpster, so I guess that happens a lot.

Sorry. You lose. Tough shit.

I didn't lose, Cuck. In fact I'm exposing you

You have a problem.... I'm much more clever than you....sorry old fuck.

I see you gave up on the infantile funny lol
Qanon Talk Radio Trumpsters are not clever, sweetie.

You're miserable, gullible and paranoid.

Your misery pleases me.

I'm not in misery old man. I've already adjusted to Pedo Joe and made a kil
ling on NIO, PLUG, FCEL and Xpeng.

You sit and pretend and remain a fcking broke joke

It's time for you to pack your shit and go. Welcome to the Bitbucket, Traitor.
The anti-American Trumpster jihadis are very emotional right now.

The story has never been about Trump. He's an easy target, granted, but he's only a symptom.

It's about those who (a) have fallen for his blatant, cynical con, and (b) those craven politicos who enable him for their own gain.

One person can't do anything. The problem is those who support and help him. History has taught us that, more than once. Somehow we forgot.
Trump won the election in 2016. He did not take power via force. Your conflation is false. You are a very stupid person. And a liar.
I didn't say he did. YOU are the liar.

Get me out of your head.
Yet you compared him to historical figures who did. How do you explain that? You’re not in my head, liar, you wish.
Please stop lying.

And get me out of your head.
LOL Hence the "false conflation".

Lying is your job here.
Nope, no reason to lie, so I don't.

But I'm flattered by your desperation to discredit me in the eyes of, um, somebody. Your fellow Qanon Talk Radio Trumpsters, I guess.

:itsok:
I am Not even a Republican. You’re such a dumb lying leftist. Tell us again how you have 400 clients. Liar.
Actually, it was 350.

But you're right, I don't have 350 clients.

I now have 352, not counting consulting clients.

Would you like an updated screenshot of my dashboard?

:banana:
I would like you to stop lying. But you can’t help yourself. Average CFP has 96. LOL

You’ve been exposed. Carry on.
You have a number. I have all those clients.

And I know you believe me.

Your tears are sweet. You are a liar, and I'm enjoying this.
I do not believe you one iota. I actually don’t believe you’re a CFP at all.

Oh, he is a CFP! Certified Fucking Pussy!
I just believe its dangerous to advertise oneself as a financial expert and potentially take advantage of others on this board.
I've never called myself a financial expert. Not once. There is no such thing in this profession.

You've lied so many times now, I've lost count.

I'm sorry you're such a miserable, jealous failure. But I'm done engaging you on this. You just lie.

When gas isn't $5.50 this summer, will you admit that you're an overly dramatic idiot?

Look at the prices of gasoline since Biden was elected. Commodity traders are already starting to buy long contracts. What prices will be all depends on what Biden does. He wouldn't pledge he'd leave fracking alone when asked, and Whorris stated if she was elected President, she would end fracking on her first day in office. So what do you think is going to happen?

The story has never been about Trump. He's an easy target, granted, but he's only a symptom.

It's about those who (a) have fallen for his blatant, cynical con, and (b) those craven politicos who enable him for their own gain.

One person can't do anything. The problem is those who support and help him. History has taught us that, more than once. Somehow we forgot.
Trump won the election in 2016. He did not take power via force. Your conflation is false. You are a very stupid person. And a liar.
I didn't say he did. YOU are the liar.

Get me out of your head.
Yet you compared him to historical figures who did. How do you explain that? You’re not in my head, liar, you wish.
Please stop lying.

And get me out of your head.
LOL Hence the "false conflation".

Lying is your job here.
Nope, no reason to lie, so I don't.

But I'm flattered by your desperation to discredit me in the eyes of, um, somebody. Your fellow Qanon Talk Radio Trumpsters, I guess.

:itsok:
I am Not even a Republican. You’re such a dumb lying leftist. Tell us again how you have 400 clients. Liar.
Actually, it was 350.

But you're right, I don't have 350 clients.

I now have 352, not counting consulting clients.

Would you like an updated screenshot of my dashboard?

:banana:
I would like you to stop lying. But you can’t help yourself. Average CFP has 96. LOL

You’ve been exposed. Carry on.
You have a number. I have all those clients.

And I know you believe me.

Your tears are sweet. You are a liar, and I'm enjoying this.
I do not believe you one iota. I actually don’t believe you’re a CFP at all.

Oh, he is a CFP! Certified Fucking Pussy!
I just believe its dangerous to advertise oneself as a financial expert and potentially take advantage of others on this board.
I've never called myself a financial expert. Not once. There is no such thing in this profession.

You've lied so many times now, I've lost count.

I'm sorry you're such a miserable, jealous failure. But I'm done engaging you on this. You just lie.
So if you're not a financial expert how do you have 350 clients? Would they not be better off going to an expert like Fidelity? Hmmmmm......LOL

We'll forget about Rump the day after they lock his butt up and seize all his assets.

So yeah, I'll remain fascinated by this period for the rest of my life. What a cautionary tale. We need to examine this time pretty fucking carefully.

You're weak
You're a Trumpster.

Better that than some clown claiming to be centrist and wailing about Orange Man Bad....fake
Here you go, snowflake: Line 2 of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg

I'm not crying, Cuck. I'm laughing because you know damn good and well I'm onto you....have been along time

Keep trying.....lol

Goddamn fool

Your misery pleases me.

They are like stray ferrel cats. If you don't feed them, they stop their yowling and go away.

You're weak
You're a Trumpster.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg

Keep trying.....lol

Goddamn fool

Your misery pleases me.

They are like stray ferrel cats. If you don't feed them, they stop their yowling and go away.
I think of them as angry children who try to punch you. Just put your hand on their head and let them punch themselves out.

At some point they get tired and go away.

Forum List

Back