Preoccupation with Trump

The story has never been about Trump. He's an easy target, granted, but he's only a symptom.

It's about those who (a) have fallen for his blatant, cynical con, and (b) those craven politicos who enable him for their own gain.

One person can't do anything. The problem is those who support and help him. History has taught us that, more than once. Somehow we forgot.
Trump won the election in 2016. He did not take power via force. Your conflation is false. You are a very stupid person. And a liar.
I didn't say he did. YOU are the liar.

Get me out of your head.
Yet you compared him to historical figures who did. How do you explain that? You’re not in my head, liar, you wish.
Please stop lying.

And get me out of your head.
LOL Hence the "false conflation".

Lying is your job here.
Nope, no reason to lie, so I don't.

But I'm flattered by your desperation to discredit me in the eyes of, um, somebody. Your fellow Qanon Talk Radio Trumpsters, I guess.

:itsok:
I am Not even a Republican. You’re such a dumb lying leftist. Tell us again how you have 400 clients. Liar.
Actually, it was 350.

But you're right, I don't have 350 clients.

I now have 352, not counting consulting clients.

Would you like an updated screenshot of my dashboard?

:banana:

Wow, You're the most advanced 13 year old I've ever encountered....Hey, Mom's calling you to dinner....lol
My 13 yr old is smarter than Mac. True story.

The story has never been about Trump. He's an easy target, granted, but he's only a symptom.

It's about those who (a) have fallen for his blatant, cynical con, and (b) those craven politicos who enable him for their own gain.

One person can't do anything. The problem is those who support and help him. History has taught us that, more than once. Somehow we forgot.
Trump won the election in 2016. He did not take power via force. Your conflation is false. You are a very stupid person. And a liar.

Get me out of your head.
Yet you compared him to historical figures who did. How do you explain that? You’re not in my head, liar, you wish.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

But I'm flattered by your desperation to discredit me in the eyes of, um, somebody. Your fellow Qanon Talk Radio Trumpsters, I guess.

I am Not even a Republican. You’re such a dumb lying leftist. Tell us again how you have 400 clients. Liar.
Actually, it was 350.

I would like you to stop lying. But you can’t help yourself. Average CFP has 96. LOL

You’ve been exposed. Carry on.
You have a number. I have all those clients.

And I know you believe me.

Your tears are sweet. You are a liar, and I'm enjoying this.
I do not believe you one iota. I actually don’t believe you’re a CFP at all.
Sure you do.

You failed out, and you can't stand it.

Tough shit.
All jokes aside. You have been caught. I suspected You were lying based on your ignorant posts regarding the economy and when you lied regarding how many clients you had that was checkmate.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

I would like you to stop lying. But you can’t help yourself. Average CFP has 96. LOL

Sure you do.

Tough shit.
Nope. I do not whatsoever. You’re a liar whom I exposed and now you’re digging that hole. We ll see you fade away soon. Trump is done. Who will you blame for your failures now?
You failed out, and you're jealous.

That's the behavior of a child.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.
All jokes aside. You have been caught. I suspected You were lying based on your ignorant posts regarding the economy and when you lied regarding how many clients you had that was checkmate.
Only in your mind. But I appreciate your effort.

You are a failure and a liar.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.
Nope. I do not whatsoever. You’re a liar whom I exposed and now you’re digging that hole. We ll see you fade away soon. Trump is done. Who will you blame for your failures now?

What is “failed out” is that CFP lingo? LOL

Site mail me. I ll trash you in terms of knowledge and I am not a CFP.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.

You've exposed yourself as a bitter, jealous liar.

You care a great deal about "exposing" me, and I don't give two shits about you.

We have an asymmetrical relationship.

Oh, fuck off. Trump needs to be held accountable for his crimes. The Democrats let Bush get away with everything and look what happened. When you let a president get away with crimes, you normalize those crimes.

Tell us about his crimes. What crimes do you speak of; I mean those that are actually crimes?

Well you're a Fascist, so you probably wouldn't acknowledge any of his actions as crimes. Much like the Holocaust deniers don't think the Nazis did anything wrong.
I guess you haven't heard about Liberal thugs in NYC punching old Jews in the head.

That's whataboutism.
I will grant you 10 stupid posts from this post on before I put you on Ignore.
I know too many mentally ill asshole Liberals in real life to put up with any more.

You avoided my point because you know I'm right.
Liberals are Nazis.
Notice your modus operendi is to insult as opposed to presenting facts.

I only insult when I'm met with bad faith arguments. You know that Trump broke the law many times through his presidency, so why should I take you seriously when you ask for evidence? Trump literally just got impeached for inciting a riot. He also got impeached for trying to bribe the president of Ukraine. Do you think I believe you don't know this?
Let's see...You're an ignoramus with a Low IQ, Boring and...Welcome to Ignore.

Later, pussy. :cool:

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.

^^^Triggered^^^

I apologize for hurting your feeling.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Wow, You're the most advanced 13 year old I've ever encountered....Hey, Mom's calling you to dinner....lol
:auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::dev3:

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.

^^^Triggered^^^

Okay Q!

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.

You've exposed yourself as a bitter, jealous liar.

You care a great deal about "exposing" me, and I don't give two shits about you.

We have an asymmetrical relationship.
You’re not the only one I expose. I am Happy to debate but not with dishonest assholes.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Please don't instant message me any more.

This is getting creepy.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.

^^^Triggered^^^

Okay Q!
I am not even a Republican. I do work in management consulting. You don’t even know what EBITDA is. Sadly.

Lying Leftist

FuBjjeK.jpg

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

This is getting creepy.

I'll do what I want fuckhead....suck it.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

This is getting creepy.

I'll do what I want fuckhead....suck it.
Ah, the 13 year old.

This is too easy.

Get me out of your head.
Please stop lying.

Lying is your job here.

Actually, it was 350.

Sure you do.

Tough shit.

^^^Triggered^^^

Okay Q!
I am not even a Republican. I do work in management consulting. You don’t even know what EBITDA is. Sadly.

Lying Leftist

He doesn't? OMG, that is elementary.....

Tell me I'm wrong.
Do you think inciting a violent riot was ok?

WTF did that? The FBI reported the riot started 20 minutes before Trump's speech, so nobody incited anybody. Furthermore in his speech, he asked his followers to protest legally and peacefully if they go to the Capital.

Nazi Piglosi should be arrested and tried for treason for trying to overthrow our government.

Trump spent the last two months accusing the Democrats of treason and tyranny. He said this to people who think we need to own guns so that we could overthrow the government if it becomes tyrannical.
Are you stupid or just too much of a pussy to admit that Trump is responsible for this?

Where are your links to those quotes?

Don't have any, do you?

Typical libtard!

He’s gone You won But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward.

It never WAS about Biden. That's the great lie about him being the most popular president in history! I bet you can't find even one thread here extolling the great ideas, plans or agenda that Joe envisions!

And if you ever do, then I'll ask you why those ideas weren't implemented during the EIGHT YEARS while Biden and Obumma owned the White House and had control of most or all of the Congress?

If Joe didn't get it done then or during his 48 years in government, it is a FOOL'S ERRAND to believe he'll do it now.

Whatever Joe does will be at the behest of whatever puppet string yank him around now grabbing power for themselves.
I think we all know why Joe Biden ran and why he is the president elect. He is in all respects, the opposite of Donald Trump. Unlike Trump, he ask for advice and often follows it. He relies on his experience and knowledge as too what works in government while Trump relies on his experience in business. Biden believes communication with the American public should be clear and concise, not the off the cuff ideas and rambling statements subject to debate and confusion. Where Trump was mostly concerned with making changes, Biden is far more interesting in running the government to see that it does what he thinks it should be doing. In other words, Biden will be a far more traditional president and that is what most Americans want right now. They were simply tired of Trump's crazy antics and daily attract tweet.

For most Americans, Trump was an oddity, a showman who was fascinating to watch because almost everything he did was unscripted. You get the impression listening to Trump that he only has a general idea of what he's going to say. Ideas that pop into his head flow out out his mouth often making much of his monologues incoherent but appealing because they seem honest. It didn't take long for this unconventional president to reveal his lack empathy and need for self-aggrandizement. However, Trump's lack interest, lack of leadership, and lack of empathy during the epidemic drove millions of Americans to believe he was the worst thing that has ever happened to the country.

That's pretty perceptive. I'll admit that it wasn't what Trump did, but the WAY he handled Covid that likely cost him a lot of support. Pence was supposed to be in charge of it yet I never once saw Pence give a progress update or a cogent plan, I think Trump reserved all that for himself and wasn't much of a medical person nor did HE ever give any updates or fireside chats with the nation to tell people what we were up against or facing or how it likely would go down.

Then while I agree the true efficacy of the masks was always in question, his large crowded meetings seemed to make light of all the people dying, so, it was like Trump was just daring people not to vote for him in a year of really bad events when he could have at least PLAYED it PC to keep the support.
Pence was appointed to head a new Pandemic Response Team on Jan 30th. Trump disbanded the old team in 2018. I suppose he thought there was no need to plan for a pandemic, a big mistake but that's another story. Pence's Pandemic Response Team echoed Trump's belief that the pandemic was nothing but the flu, a democrat hoax. So the team did exactly what they were designed to do, discuss the possibility of the virus coming to America, interviewer leaders in industry to get their input and how they might help if the pandemic came to America. Nothing was done to increase government stockpile of PPEs which were insufficient and apparently there was no pressure put on the CDC to produce working test kits. Trump did not attend any meetings of the team until after he declared a national emergency in March. His disagreements with the medical experts on the team lead to it's demise in April. The CDC was relegated to research and maintaining the death count. In April Trump seem to wash his hands of the epidemic and declare it to be a state problem even though the virus death counts were increasing rapidly and the virus was all over the country.

Why do you lie?
Why do you waste time writing trivial posts

There is a simple explanation. Because you are a fucking liar! I guess your self-respect went down the tubes with Hillary in 2016.

Forum List

Back