Pregnant teen shot and killed in Chicago

I saw this break on the WGN News feed. Shot in the back of the head. The kid was executed.

And this went down about the same time Jesse Jackson was flapping his blue gums about Duck Dynasty. Where is he now?

The Black "Leadership" should come down on Chicago like flies on shit, but they dare not risk their votes.

Will Novasteve lock this thread when he realizes the victim wasn't white? :eek:

Why on earth does the color of the girls skin matter?

Dead is dead. Regardless of race.

Find a single Novasteve topic with a straight or white perpetrator. He only creates these topics to bash gays and blacks.

Actually I'm attacking liberal policies by pointing out the consequences, you fucking cockgobbling retard

Find a single Novasteve topic with a straight or white perpetrator. He only creates these topics to bash gays and blacks.

So its his fault you think her skin color matters?

real mature.

If you can't see the obvious racism behind most of his topics you are being purposely ignorant. Novasteve makes topics targeting blacks, gays and trannies. Show me a single topic of his not involving race or sexual identity and I'll change my opinion. JUST ONE.

Only a racist sees race in everything. Perhaps you should care more about blacks rather than making them your pets so they vote democrat? Destroying generations if people is the price for democrat dominance? You belong in hell

I am not a Democrat, and have never voted Democrat. I'd say you belong in Hell, but I don't believe that.

Actually I'm attacking liberal policies by pointing out the consequences, you fucking cockgobbling retard

???

What is the "attack on liberal policies"?

Doesn't it depend on who shot this young woman dead, and what was their motive?

There are no such details confirmed in the story, so what are you insinuating?

I am guessing
1. if it is drug or gang related, are you implicating people by race ???
if someone killed her to get back at someone else (what is that, male violence?)
2. Are you arguing about liberal gun control? or anti-war?
That no liberals cry out for shootings like this when more people are killed this way?
3. if someone killed her trying to "abort" the baby/pregnancy (gender-related violence?)
4. if it is "relationship abuse/violence against a woman" then does the race of
the woman affect if activist groups rally in public outcry?
5. if you are saying this story represents single mothers or teenage mothers,
is that a gender issue, race issue, or both?

If you are going to make this a "race" issue, then why not a "gender" issue?

What way do you wish to spin this story to "attack the liberal policies" or hypocrisy? on which issue/angle?

???

???

What is the "attack on liberal policies"?

Doesn't it depend on who shot this young woman dead, and what was their motive?

There are no such details confirmed in the story, so what are you insinuating?

I am guessing
1. if it is drug or gang related, are you implicating people by race ???
if someone killed her to get back at someone else (what is that, male violence?)
2. Are you arguing about liberal gun control? or anti-war?
That no liberals cry out for shootings like this when more people are killed this way?
3. if someone killed her trying to "abort" the baby/pregnancy (gender-related violence?)
4. if it is "relationship abuse/violence against a woman" then does the race of
the woman affect if activist groups rally in public outcry?
5. if you are saying this story represents single mothers or teenage mothers,
is that a gender issue, race issue, or both?

If you are going to make this a "race" issue, then why not a "gender" issue?

What way do you wish to spin this story to "attack the liberal policies" or hypocrisy? on which issue/angle?

???

it is not the OP who makes this a "race issue".

would you, plz, stick to the facts?

Will Novasteve lock this thread when he realizes the victim wasn't white? :eek:

It matters because what is being done to black people in America would be genocide if it was done by anyone but other black people. Yet what idiots ramble on about is whether black people were happy when they weren't being murdered on a daily basis. Mostly by their own.

Forum List

Back