Pregnant Mom Shot to Death by Biker Involved in Road Rage Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
The mother of a pregnant librarian who was shot and killed in a shootout with bikers following a road rage incident in Florida told Inside Edition she’s heartbroken that no one has been charged in her daughter’s death. The incident on that late November day that led to the expectant mother’s death began when police said Sara Morales intentionally bumped into a biker with her car. She then called 911, telling the operator that three men on motorcycles were chasing her.

Is this self defense or murder?

Does it matter that they followed her to her home?

The mother of a pregnant librarian who was shot and killed in a shootout with bikers following a road rage incident in Florida told Inside Edition she’s heartbroken that no one has been charged in her daughter’s death. The incident on that late November day that led to the expectant mother’s death began when police said Sara Morales intentionally bumped into a biker with her car. She then called 911, telling the operator that three men on motorcycles were chasing her.

^ One track mind.

Let it go, brother.

I read this---she attacked them and they followed her home to call the cops on her evil dangerous ass. She then pulled a gun on them and they acted to defend themselves.

Self Defense, from what I read in the New York Post.

This is an old story.
The bitch pulled a hit and run and then pulled a gun on her victim.
To bad so sad.
Very sad. Pregnant women can get real emotional, real quick, but I would let her shoot me, either.

Interesting case. From what I’ve read so far it seems like self defense.

She intentionally hit him with her car. He’s on a motorcycle. Attempted murder? Then she leaves the scene while he dials 911. Hit and run? He followers to her house while on the phone with police and she returns with a gun. He may have saved his life by firing first.

Is there any murder by gun in America that can't be claimed to beeither justified or self defense? There has to be a law to protect the shooter in any situation!

Even the Arbery killing is still not conceded by the pro-gunners to be coldblooded murder.

I read this---she attacked them and they followed her home to call the cops on her evil dangerous ass. She then pulled a gun on them and they acted to defend themselves.
Her mistake was coming outside with the gun. If she had locked the doors, kept the gun in hand and they had broken in, she would have been justified, but once she went back outside and pointed it at the biker, she became the aggressor. They do share a measure of responsibility for gesturing and yelling at the woman while she was driving, thus creating a panic situation for her. It was a tragedy all around.

Not a current event.

Old news, subject of a thread from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back