Predictions for Tyson vs. Jones tonight

My prediction is anyone who is dumb enough to oder this fight will feel ripped off afterwards

Agreed. I can likely get it free on my streaming box using a sports app, but the fight itself is not compelling at all. Both were long past their respective primes years ago. The December 5th welterweight fight between Spence and Garcia will be the one to watch.

My prediction is anyone who is dumb enough to oder this fight will feel ripped off afterwards

Agreed. I can likely get it free on my streaming box using a sports app, but the fight itself is not compelling at all. Both were long past their respective primes years ago.

past their primes is a significant understatement. Mike Tyson is 54 years old. These guys have no business being in a ring.

Lite contact sparring match. According to the rules I read in the news. Mike wants to get back in the pro s ring in a hunt for another title .This little sparring match will see if he has the stamina and speed to do it. Promoters and those who work in pro boxing will be interested .I wont pay to see it.

Lite contact sparring match. According to the rules I read in the news. Mike wants to get back in the pro s ring in a hunt for another title .This little sparring match will see if he has the stamina and speed to do it. Promoters and those who work in pro boxing will be interested .I wont pay to see it.

The rules dictate that there will be no knockouts and if either fighter sustains a cut, the fight is over.

Tyson was susceptible to cuts during his career and Jones was getting knocked out by smaller men than Tyson regularly.

This is obviously more of a barometer to judge what level of skill Tyson has left.

Those guys would beat the shit out y'all talking smack.
Those guys are in shape and could probably beat the shit out of half of the current contenders

Those guys would beat the shit out y'all talking smack.
Those guys are in shape and could probably beat the shit out of half of the current contenders
As soon as Tyson got close, i would land a punch on that glass chin, and it would be over for the old dude.

Agreed. I can likely get it free on my streaming box using a sports app, but the fight itself is not compelling at all. Both were long past their respective primes years ago.

past their primes is a significant understatement. Mike Tyson is 54 years old. These guys have no business being in a ring.
wow at first i just thought? this was an old replay they were going to show of one of his classic fights,you mean this really is a LIVE CORRENT one this year taking place?:auiqs.jpg:

stallone must have inspired him,this is the REAL Rocky fighting at an old age same as in Rocky Balboa.:auiqs.jpg:

They'd better just dance. At that age somebody B habbin dat bad week... Mike has the best weed in the states so they wont feel much.Maybe Da Toads will come in to help with "rehab" ?

Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson will be highly entertaining and will do absolutely nothing to improve race relations in America......

Both Mike and Roy will bank a guaranteed $1 million ...Mike says he's giving it all to charity

Jones dances for 3 rounds, taps the tired Tyson for 3 rounds with quick little jabs, then we see a sad display of two tired, old men leaning on each other for 2 rounds. Decision: Jones

Forum List

Back