Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
This is my vehicle:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 100
You forgot your home address....:bye1:

Nice set up, lovely wife.....good luck to you and yours....

I hope you people are aware, that if you right click on an image and select "search google for this image," you can see just where a person obtained a picture. :D You can do with avatars or anything else.

I think this thread was not intended to be serious.

Well, it's in the firearms section and in the humor section. How is anyone supposed to know if he is serious or not? That would be assuming.

I would have said so based on the items in the pictures. but the giveaway was what he said when asked if his "lovely wife" could shoot. "I'm sure she can be taught! Up close and personal instruction."

I think this thread was not intended to be serious.

Well, it's in the firearms section and in the humor section. How is anyone supposed to know if he is serious or not? That would be assuming.

I would have said so based on the items in the pictures. but the giveaway was what he said when asked if his "lovely wife" could shoot. "I'm sure she can be taught! Up close and personal instruction."

Oh, I didn't read them all, just the first couple and when I googled the pictures, I could see that they were photos that were obtained online, so you are probably right.

All I've got to say is '' You don't want to be on the down bullet side of any Woman with a Gun ''

Forum List

Back