Preacher

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
WTF was that crap???? None of it made sense and still doesn't. I will not watch again.

What was it about? I have never heard of it.

I have no clue what it was about. That's the problem.
I thought it extremely dumb. And confusing. I think it is based on a comic book. Show is on the same channel as The Walking Dead so it's probably a Marvel thing. Weird and totally all over the place for those who do NOT read comics.

I watched it on the computer just a little while ago because I saw the commercials for it. I thought it was good! Lol. It kept me in suspense and it kept my attention. I wondered what was going to happen next. I liked the character Tulip too. :D

I have no clue what it was about. That's the problem.
I thought it extremely dumb. And confusing. I think it is based on a comic book. Show is on the same channel as The Walking Dead so it's probably a Marvel thing. Weird and totally all over the place for those who do NOT read comics.
not a Marvel comic.....

The cel that sets the stage for the comic book back in 1995:

tumblr_inline_nxeqktC4GQ1r3j5ra_500.jpg

i watched the pilot,i thought it was better than what i thought it would be.....Cassidy was an interesting vampire character....i will definitely keep watching....

The show deviates a lot from the comic. I've read that Ennis didn't think the comic could be adapted too closely and that changes were to be expected.

I have a hard time reviewing the show, or even determining if I like it. I have read the comic far too recently not to have it in mind when I watch the show. I had the same issue with Game of Thrones.

I hope that this show does end up being good. Not only for itself, but for the possibility of The Boys being adapted; it is a better comic IMO.

I'm still watching it. I love it! I like things that are a little different like this. :) I think the Irish vampire guy is my favorite character. He's funny!

I felt bad about the dog on this past week's episode though. :( I hate when they have to involve cute innocent animals. I felt bad for the cow too though. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to that kind of thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Sorry been a while since the last post...

Who watched s03e09??

IMO, I loved it!!! So many stories are getting tied back together, and so many are going haywire at the same time!

Sunday is the final episode of season 3. Without giving out spoilers yet, this is one of the best penultimate episodes I've ever seen in any show! Can't wait for the inevitable cliff-hanger in a few days!

I love Tulip!

season ending episode later today!

I can't wait! But also upset that we won't get any more for another year...

Shite!

Herr Starr and Cassidy are my favorite characters.

The notion of the corporation Grail protecting the retarded inbred 17th generation of Christ was comic gold and more believable than an actual second coming.

New Topics

Forum List

Back