Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

Then give us the link of Biden or the Fed Govt firing teachers or first responders.

Should be easy for you
It would be even easier if you got off your ass and did your own research.

I shouldn't have to give you a link because the media has made announcements saying the Biden Adm was imposing vaccine mandates since the first few weeks after he took office. Now you fuckers want to play dumb. What do you think the Trucker's strikes in Canada were over.....and the resulting trucker's strikes in America? People have been protesting the mandates for over a year....but you can't find any information on it by yourself. Lying Fuck!!!

They finally stopped making the announcements when the war in Ukraine began. I'm sure the teacher's union has figured out a wavier for their members....but we can't say the same thing about police, firefighters, pilots, members of the military, and untold numbers of other professions that were effected by the mandates imposed by the Biden Adm.

"In January, the U.S. Supreme Court blocked Biden's COVID-19 vaccination-or-testing mandate for large businesses, a policy conservative justices deemed an improper imposition on the lives and health of many Americans. The court allowed a separate federal vaccine requirement for healthcare facilities to stand."

Last edited:
It would be even easier if you got off your ass and did your own research.

It is your claim, you back it up or have it dismissed, your choice

I shouldn't have to give you a link because the media has made announcements saying the Biden Adm was imposing vaccine mandates since the first few weeks after he took office.

and the courts said "Nope, you cannot do that". So, still waiting on the links to the Fed Govt firing teachers or first responders.

You're a complete, ignorant imbecile.

THE OP IS CORRECT.

JOB CREATION UNDER BIDEN IS NILL

Job creation under Biden is over 7 million at this point.

mar22-jobs-placeholder-promo-1648658889409-superJumbo-v2.png

What the hell is wrong with you to post such insane counterfactuals?

Do you want me teach you how to do a basic google search before opening your ignorant mouth?

How the hell are you going to have inflation with record unemployment?

The economic flow is that a recession hits, there is a collapse in demand which DEFLATES prices. The production slows and as economy starts picking up again reverse happens.

Except this pandemic recession the demand shifted from travel to stuff that needs to be produced, just as manufacturing and shipping industries are still getting disrupted by Covid waves.

You have to be out of touch with reality to imagine that it was ever possible to maintain ideal 2% inflation target as this is going on. This is a global phenomenon.

Even with unemployment there is still a demand for products and services. The unemployment peak under Trump was temporary. It quickly went back down. With people getting sick, industry had to retool for the safety of their employees. Other industries just shutdown completely. Stock was exhausted especially personal hygiene products.

When we learned to deal with covid, some people started to go back to work, especially those who got covid and were then immune. When the first vaccine got emergency use authorization from the FDA, confidence was restored to some degree. Things were looking up, that was until the Communists decided to spend our tax dollars vote buying.

In our state they estimated that between state and fed unemployment, people were making an equivalent to nearly 60K a year since you don't pay all those payroll taxes. There are lot of people in our state that never made that kind of money before, so why go back to work?

Industry had to compete with government to get people back to work. Higher wages means higher costs for products and services thus inflation. Between the feds printing phony money, fuel doubling in cost, industry competing with government, it created the perfect environment for inflation.

So here we are at the highest inflation rate this country has seen in over 40 years. True, people are making a lot more money now, but inflation wiped out any gains made.

I always know when I hit the nail right on the head because all the little of marxist groomer supporters drones come out and spew out fake news and left-wing propaganda. The first post in this thread is 100% true, and you Democrats just cannot stand that your Marxist policies are failures and that Joe Biden, the Groomer in Chief, the pedo president, cannot create a single job, and for that matter cannot do anything else.
Lol, so all the help wanted signs I see every where I go is a fake news hub. Hilarious

Lol, so all the help wanted signs I see every where I go is a fake news hub. Hilarious

You obviously didn't read the first post and you obviously don't even understand what this thread is about. You're just another ignorant bomb thrower.

You obviously didn't read the first post and you obviously don't even understand what this thread is about. You're just another ignorant bomb thrower.
Lol, I think it is you that does not understand. What do you know about statistics, calculus, and graphs. More specifically slopes on graphs? Here is a link to a graph on unemployment.

If you note where slopes change. Obama inherited a shity economy. Thru out the Obama administration the graph of unemployment slope downward. If you look at the Trump administration this slope continues down at the same rate that it did under the Obama administration. Then vaults up under Trump. It took Trump a very short time for Trump to absolutely destroy all that Obama had done. Then it took a short time for Biden to fix it. Also you called today's job news fake news. Yet all the help wanted signs seem to back today's unemployment governmental stats. So go fuck yourself.

Lol, I think it is you that does not understand. What do you know about statistics, calculus, and graphs. More specifically slopes on graphs? Here is a link to a graph on unemployment.

If you note where slopes change. Obama inherited a shity economy. Thru out the Obama administration the graph of unemployment slope downward. If you look at the Trump administration this slope continues down at the same rate that it did under the Obama administration. Then vaults up under Trump. It took Trump a very short time for Trump to absolutely destroy all that Obama had done. Then it took a short time for Biden to fix it. Also you called today's job news fake news. Yet all the help wanted signs seem to back today's unemployment governmental stats. So go fuck yourself.

The help wanted signs are real, just like they were under Trump. It will remain that way until our warehouses are stocked back up. It had nothing to do with Dementia because he had no job growth policies. I can point to several of Trump's. The jobs have been there for over a year, it's just that employers can't find enough help to fill those vacancies. The Communists conditioned people not to work starting with paying people more money to not work than work.

The help wanted signs are real, just like they were under Trump. It will remain that way until our warehouses are stocked back up. It had nothing to do with Dementia because he had no job growth policies. I can point to several of Trump's. The jobs have been there for over a year, it's just that employers can't find enough help to fill those vacancies. The Communists conditioned people not to work starting with paying people more money to not work than work.
Lol, ya what policies were those? There things that people will create jobs and then there are things that actually create jobs. According to the unemployment graph Trump did not change the slope created before him in one positive way. The huge upward trend happened under Bush. The huge downward trend happened during Obama. The slope remained the same under Trump until a huge upward trend. The graph ain't lying. It is the way it was. So According to the data available Trmp did not create jobs he ruined a consistently improving economy

Lol, ya what policies were those? There things that people will create jobs and then there are things that actually create jobs. According to the unemployment graph Trump did not change the slope created before him in one positive way. The huge upward trend happened under Bush. The huge downward trend happened during Obama. The slope remained the same under Trump until a huge upward trend. The graph ain't lying. It is the way it was. So According to the data available Trmp did not create jobs he ruined a consistently improving economy

I never said the graph was wrong. What's wrong is where you give credit to.

A President doesn't create any jobs outside of government jobs. Private industry is what creates jobs. However what Congress and a President does can make that environment more or less inviting. DumBama didn't make any business policy that created one job. Trump made several that did give businesses the confidence they will be safe for a couple of years. Anything DumBama did made it worse for businesses to do better. The jobs were not created because of him, they were created in spite of him.

It's the exact same with Dementia. I'll be more than happy to give credit for job creation if somebody can point to the policies, the cause and effect of such job creation. Just because somebody is sitting in the white house while jobs are created doesn't mean they had anything to do with it. Again, that is unless you can point to me what that is.

Forum List

Back