Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

And now the Biden campaign is in damage control mode by just responding that "Joe can go the full 90 minutes without a break" after crying for one every thirty...

FOX just reported on this....

You cant make this crap up...
LETS TRY TO BE A ADULT,IN THIS DISCUSSION, DO NOT COME OFF, WITH IDIOT STUFF PLEASE.

And now the Biden campaign is in damage control mode by just responding that "Joe can go the full 90 minutes without a break" after crying for one every thirty...

LETS TRY TO BE A ADULT,IN THIS DISCUSSION, DO NOT COME OFF, WITH IDIOT STUFF PLEASE.
LOL...

Where did I call anyone an idiot? Are we feeling triggered this morning?

LOL...

Did not say you called anyone a idiot, but please, do not talk idiot talk, like the tax dodging president please--thank you

LOL...

Did not say you called anyone a idiot, but please, do not talk idiot talk, like the tax dodging president please--thank you
what taxs did he dodge???

cause the NYT says he paid his taxs,,,

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

You need to see this. ------>>>

Adults can debate a full 90 minutes without a break..

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

He needs a fresh injection every 30 minutes to stay coherent.
LOL

Adderall does have a 30 min half life....

LOL...

Butbutbutbut taxes!
Face it. Your boy Fingers is about 10 brain cells away from full blown dementia and becoming a danger to himself and those around him.

LOL...

what taxs did he dodge???

cause the NYT says he paid his taxs,,,
Trump used the OBAMA CREATED LOOP HOLES to his advantavge just like a shit load of democrats did... and they now be bitch'in about it..

Biden Announces He Plans To Cheat - Wear An Ear Piece During The Debate:

Biden campaign rejects Trump's call for inspector to check candidates for listening devices at debate

NO 'EAR CHECKS'
Biden campaign rejects Trump's call for inspector to check candidates for listening devices at debate

'Nuff Said

What a complete and total vagina.

This is the best the Dims can come up with???? (said yet again after the last fail) :21:

I agree. The DNC should have backed Gabbard. She is by far the best the Dems have. What a pack of imbeciles.
If they weren't imbeciles they wouldn't be democrats.

To me this is a game changer.

Why on earth would someone not agree to this? Could it be Biden was getting these messages in his last debate? Trump now has opened up another big opening, and Bidens refusal to agree to this raises red flags, whether he uses them or doesn't.

Trump is playing hardball, I expect a heated debate. Bidens team can't be liking all of the allegations and suspicions.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

The Trump campaign claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," said Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president's campaign has also requested two breaks -- one every 30 minutes -- to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

So far today the Biden campaign has confessed to the American people:

1. Biden does not have the physical / mental stamina / ability to go 90 minutes without a break.

2. Biden will CHEAT tonight by using an ear piece so his handlers can help him during the debate, that President Trump will not be debating just Joe Biden tonight but will be debating Dementia-suffering China Joe AND a host of handlers who will NOT be on the stage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back