Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.

he wont get that courtesy when hes talking to world leaders so why should he get it now??

First Debate — VIDEO

'NO CHEATING, JOE!

Joe Biden is unfit for the office.
He won't even be calling the shots.

First Debate — VIDEO

'NO CHEATING, JOE!

He needs a fresh injection every 30 minutes to stay coherent.

And now the Biden campaign is in damage control mode by just responding that "Joe can go the full 90 minutes without a break" after crying for one every thirty...

FOX just reported on this....

You cant make this crap up...

Its called 'shooting yourself in the foot', creating a controversy / disaster when there was none.

:p

Biden has to do some key bumps every 30 minutes.

Watch him carefully, he will constantly rub his nose.

Tomorrow, the Miami Heat should demand that 3 pointers should be 4 pointers for the Finals.
"c'mon man.. it's like, when you need the thing and all.. you know, th the thing."

Biden will quote Scarface. In America, first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

Biden has to do some key bumps every 30 minutes.

Watch him carefully, he will constantly rub his nose.

Tomorrow, the Miami Heat should demand that 3 pointers should be 4 pointers for the Finals.
"c'mon man.. it's like, when you need the thing and all.. you know, th the thing."

Biden will quote Scarface. In America, first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.
Oh, Creepy Joe won't stop at women. He will go after the little kids as well. :omg:

First Debate — VIDEO

'NO CHEATING, JOE!

Biden will take four 15min breaks and then the debate will only be 30 minutes long for him

Forum List

Back