Prayers For Rush! :(

Scumbag democrats want to pretend that policy differences excuse their open hostility toward human life.
Not all human life.....Open hostility only exist for only those on the right ....

There you go again. Human life is insignificant compared with political ideology to scumbag leftists. This is why leftist ideology has ALWAYS resulted in the deaths of millions and millions of people whenever it is applied.

Scumbag democrats want to pretend that policy differences excuse their open hostility toward human life.
In his bout with death which all of us will go through, many on the left will give him the ultimate insult, indifference.

No you won't. You scumbags will cheer the death and disease of anyone who disagrees with your political ideology, as you always do.

Cancer-stricken Rush Limbaugh says he can no longer deny he's 'under a death sentence'
'You know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did,' radio legend says

ā€œFrom the moment you get the diagnosis, thereā€™s a part of you every day, OK, thatā€™s it, lifeā€™s over, you just donā€™t know when,ā€ Limbaugh said. ā€œSo, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.ā€

Limbaugh, who recently hosted President Trump for a two-hour interview, continued the devastating update on his diagnosis.

ā€œItā€™s tough to realize that the days where I do not think Iā€™m under a death sentence are over,ā€ Limbaugh continued. ā€œNow, we all are, is the point. We all know that weā€™re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.ā€

ā€œI feel very blessed to be here speaking with you today. Some days are harder than others. I do get fatigued now. I do get very, very tired now. Iā€™m not gonna mislead you about that. But I am extremely grateful to be able to come here to the studio and to maintain as much normalcy as possible -- and itā€™s still true,ā€ he said. ā€œYou know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did. I go to bed every night praying Iā€™m gonna wake up.ā€

Cancer-stricken Rush Limbaugh says he can no longer deny he's 'under a death sentence'

:(
Well I hope it's painless and doesn't take too long.

Like tomorrow afternoon would be good.
yup,
Nothing Wrong. Geesus, the right wants to lock up everyone on the left in prison....

View attachment 404346
I didn't wish him dead, he said he was dying. I wished it was quick and painless.

What's wrong with that?
... problem solve, which is the primary role of the govt......

It most certainly is not.
Well, under republicans, youā€™re right.....

Under any administration. You seem to want a centrally-controlled totalitarian state to wipe your ass your whole life. That's not what we do here.
The lackies on the right who also depend upon Medicare and SS only differ in one way. They donā€™t want to pay for it. They love freebies.

Nothing is free. Free stuff is a lie democrats tell to try and establish dependency. Just like fucking drug pushers.

In his bout with death which all of us will go through, many on the left will give him the ultimate insult, indifference.

No you won't. You scumbags will cheer the death and disease of anyone who disagrees with your political ideology, as you always do.
Death and desease ? Whatā€™s your healthcare plan ? Been waiting ten years. You had complete control of the govt for two years......yet all you could do was eliminating the mandate which increased the price of HC.

ā€œFrom the moment you get the diagnosis, thereā€™s a part of you every day, OK, thatā€™s it, lifeā€™s over, you just donā€™t know when,ā€ Limbaugh said. ā€œSo, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.ā€

Limbaugh, who recently hosted President Trump for a two-hour interview, continued the devastating update on his diagnosis.

ā€œItā€™s tough to realize that the days where I do not think Iā€™m under a death sentence are over,ā€ Limbaugh continued. ā€œNow, we all are, is the point. We all know that weā€™re going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.ā€

ā€œI feel very blessed to be here speaking with you today. Some days are harder than others. I do get fatigued now. I do get very, very tired now. Iā€™m not gonna mislead you about that. But I am extremely grateful to be able to come here to the studio and to maintain as much normalcy as possible -- and itā€™s still true,ā€ he said. ā€œYou know, I wake up every day and thank God that I did. I go to bed every night praying Iā€™m gonna wake up.ā€

Well I hope it's painless and doesn't take too long.

Like tomorrow afternoon would be good.
yup,
Nothing Wrong. Geesus, the right wants to lock up everyone on the left in prison....

View attachment 404346
I didn't wish him dead, he said he was dying. I wished it was quick and painless.

What's wrong with that?
... problem solve, which is the primary role of the govt......

It most certainly is not.
Well, under republicans, youā€™re right.....

Under any administration. You seem to want a centrally-controlled totalitarian state to wipe your ass your whole life. That's not what we do here.
The lackies on the right who also depend upon Medicare and SS only differ in one way. They donā€™t want to pay for it. They love freebies.

Nothing is free. Free stuff is a lie democrats tell to try and establish dependency. Just like fucking drug pushers.
Itā€™s Republicans that want free stuff. The vast majority luv their Medicare and SS. They just donā€™t want to pay for it or have anyone but whites get it.

Not all human life.....Open hostility only exist for only those on the right ....

There you go again. Human life is insignificant compared with political ideology to scumbag leftists. This is why leftist ideology has ALWAYS resulted in the deaths of millions and millions of people whenever it is applied.
Conservatives on the right are bozos when it comes to government. Their strategy is to hand the bill writing over to their donors. gop legislators arenā€™t that bright. Their campaign manager is Putin. Mr USA has a secret Chinese bank account. And he cares about Anerican lives ? Silly.

Sure, thatā€™s just babble. Left suport of science has doubled your life expeatancy and given you the opportunity to post BS.

Sure, thatā€™s just babble. Left suport [sic] of science has doubled your life expeatancy [sic] ...

You don't even understand what that means. Go sleep it off.

I don't wish him any harm, but I'm glad he won't be spewing out all the hate, lies, and misrepresentation that have divided our country so badly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back