Prayers for Ringel

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Maybe I shouldn't announce this, but...maybe I should. He could use some prayers, love, hugs and help right now. See Coffee Shop recent posts.

A friend started a gofundme when I was in the Paradise camp fire mess. I got a lot of help. But figuring out how to do a gofundme was wayyyy over my head, espeically at that time. Pretty sure it will be too much for Ringel too.

So if someone knows how to do a gofundme for him....please set it up. He needs some help for cremation for Mrs Ringel, who lost her battle with cancer last night.

Can we help him? Can someone do a gofundme for him?

Maybe I shouldn't announce this, but...maybe I should. He could use some prayers, love, hugs and help right now. See Coffee Shop recent posts.

A friend started a gofundme when I was in the Paradise camp fire mess. I got a lot of help. But figuring out how to do a gofundme was wayyyy over my head, espeically at that time. Pretty sure it will be too much for Ringel too.

So if someone knows how to do a gofundme for him....please set it up. He needs some help for cremation for Mrs Ringel, who lost her battle with cancer last night.

Oh, very sorry to hear that! He and I were talking just the other week and he gave no indication anything was wrong. Best regards and condolences to him if he gets this.

I will say three Hail Mary's for him and also I'm sending him Positive Vibes to hopefully give him extra strength.

Oh, very sorry to hear that! He and I were talking just the other week and he gave no indication anything was wrong. Best regards and condolences to him if he gets this.

This is one of the functional things we do very well at this forum, in general EVERYTHING else we are basically one big dysfunctional family forum. BUT when one of our members is in trouble and/or has a traumatising situation we do all pull together around them to give them strength, hope and love and this is REGARDLESS of ANY POLITICS.

As we have done with others, we will now do with Ringel05 and he should know that we are here for him.

If someone does do a gofundme for him..make sure you post the link. I will donate what I can to help him with the cremation and the urn he wants to get for her remains.

Forum List

Back