Praise me or no ventilators for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere, as I already pointed out, can anyone honestly infer that from Trump's remark.

I can, based on the fact that he's a bratty little shit with low self esteem. So, that's 2 opinions to 1. You lose.

Pure conjecture on your part, biased by your hatred of him.

It's amazing how hard it is for groupthink idiots like yourself to get out of your own bubble.

He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
What are you talking about? He does petty shit like that all the time. It's how he rolls. He is "that big a jerk".

Nowhere, as I already pointed out, can anyone honestly infer that from Trump's remark.

I can, based on the fact that he's a bratty little shit with low self esteem. So, that's 2 opinions to 1. You lose.

It's amazing how hard it is for groupthink idiots like yourself to get out of your own bubble.

You would rather I pretend he's not a shitty excuse for a *pResident? Would that make you feel better booboo?

Praise me or no ventilators for you. Our great leader stated that he has not received appropriate appreciation and respect from the govenors of Washington and Michigan so he instructed his staff to not call the govenors and offer help for dealing with coronavirus.
The citizens of Washington and Michigan be damned, they will suffer for the disrespectful actions of their govenors.
Are you kidding me.
You may expect this from Kim Jong Un in North Korea but not in the United States of America. What are we turning into?
Can you believe those governors would rather let people die than show a little respect? Those governors should be impeached and locked up.

You would rather I pretend he's not a shitty excuse for a *pResident? Would that make you feel better booboo?

Maybe you could try to stop being a political hack and act rationally.

I am not a fan of Cuomo, but I don't think he is doing a bad job. I think DiBlasio was an idiot for telling people to act like nothing is happening back a month ago, but I am not hold that against him as he tries to mitigate the current situation.

I may disagree on their politics, or some aspect of their response. What I don't do is pathologically hate them and nitpick every single fucking thing they do in the hope of getting some political gain out of it.

That is what you are doing, and what people in the media like you are doing, and you should rot in fucking hell for doing it.

• Love
Reactions: FJO
Trump has bigger things to worry about than two backstabbing Governors. Everyone has favorites and these two assholes have made sure they are not going to be on the top of any list. A good leader would be smarter than to act like these two. That's why they will stay on the also ran list. The people of Michigan and Washington deserve much better.

They voted them in.
Make a bad vote, get a bad effect.
They gotz the Governor's that they deserve.

Cue violins.....:eusa_boohoo:.

What I don't do is pathologically hate them and nitpick every single fucking thing they do in the hope of getting some political gain out of it.

I don't do it for political gain. I do it because I believe your *pResident is an unmitigated disaster in every single thing he touches, and that he needs to keep that big orange fucking trap of his closed. I'm here to remind you sycophants of this every single day if I have to.

I don't believe in hell. But there are deep, dark holes I'd be inclined to bury anyone that supports this human shaped sack of meat. And they'd fucking deserve it.

• Disagree
Reactions: FJO
What I don't do is pathologically hate them and nitpick every single fucking thing they do in the hope of getting some political gain out of it.

I don't do it for political gain. I do it because I believe your *pResident is an unmitigated disaster in every single thing he touches, and that he needs to keep that big orange fucking trap of his closed. I'm here to remind you sycophants of this every single day if I have to.

I don't believe in hell. But there are deep, dark holes I'd be inclined to bury anyone that supports this human shaped sack of meat. And they'd fucking deserve it.

Bullshit. Progressives are political animals, all politics all the time. And you have to hate and wish death on anyone who disagrees with you.

And I doubt you have the balls to do anything about it in reality, you sad keyboard poseur tough guy.

Bullshit. Progressives are political animals, all politics all the time. And you have to hate and wish death on anyone who disagrees with you.

And I doubt you have the balls to do anything about it in reality, you sad keyboard poseur tough guy.

:auiqs.jpg:You are so dependent upon political labels. It's not necessarily political to severely dislike a person based solely upon a history of their behavior. Nor is it political to disagree with them. You just need a faceless avatar in which to throw your political ire. It's pathetic and telling.

He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

But not for him. Not for them.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.
I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

He created the climate he has to deal in.
And if your side hadn't taken his eye off the ball all during the months of December and January with your attempt to steal his job, maybe we would all be in better shape right now.

I didn't realize I had a side. Also if Trump wasn't doing underhanded, illegal activities there would have been no need for the Congress to use their oversight power. No we wouldn't be in better shape, because he could have acted in January or February instead of calling it a hoax.

:auiqs.jpg:You are so dependent upon political labels. It's not necessarily political to severely dislike a person based solely upon a history of their behavior. Nor is it political to disagree with them. You just need a faceless avatar in which to throw your political ire. It's pathetic and telling.

What the fuck are you mewling about. Your quote:

You are the one pretending you would have the actual balls to do damage to a person solely based on the fact they voted for or agree with Trump.

I, on the other hand are directly attacking YOU and your positions, you fascist cum-bucket.

You are the one pretending you would have the actual balls to do damage to a person solely based on the fact they voted for or agree with Trump.

I, on the other hand are directly attacking YOU and your positions, you fascist cum-bucket.

What positions would those be, winger dip-shit? YOU know very little about anything, especially me.

What positions would those be, winger dip-shit? YOU know very little about anything, especially me.

Dude, you want to bury people you disagree with politically. That's all I need to know about you.

Low self esteem? I thought the leftist view of our president is that he thinks he is the greatest thing since
sliced bread. You guys need to get your act together.

And you need to realize your low opinion of him cannot be used to justify you clowns putting words in his mouth and making inferences that aren't there (like your fake quid pro quo, in this case).
It didn't work with the Ukraine farce. It doesn't work now.

Dude, you want to bury people you disagree with politically. That's all I need to know about you.

And you want people to rot in hell for disagreeing with you politically. Not much of a difference if you ask me, you fucking hypocrite. This high and mighty act of yours is lame.

Low self esteem? I thought the leftist view of our president is that he thinks he is the greatest thing since
sliced bread.

Well, then I guess you're fucking stupid for labeling me a leftist, stupid.

And you need to realize your low opinion of him cannot be used to justify

I'll stop you there, stupid. My opinions can be used to justify whatever the fuck I want. You aren't thought police.

I don't care what act you are putting on. I only know you by your output.
sliced bread.

And you need to realize your low opinion of him cannot be used to justify

I'll stop you there, stupid. My opinions can be used to justify whatever the fuck I want. You aren't thought police.
Sure. For yourself you can justify anything. But your opinions don't change the meanings of the words of others. Even a grumpy prick should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back