Praise me or no ventilators for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

But not for him. Not for them.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.
I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

He created the climate he has to deal in.
And if your side hadn't taken his eye off the ball all during the months of December and January with your attempt to steal his job, maybe we would all be in better shape right now.

I didn't realize I had a side. Also if Trump wasn't doing underhanded, illegal activities there would have been no need for the Congress to use their oversight power. No we wouldn't be in better shape, because he could have acted in January or February instead of calling it a hoax.

In January, he was spending all of his time trying to survive impeachment.

He should have never said the virus was a "hoax", but then again you can't blame him since your side has tried one thing after another to destroy him.

Praise me or no ventilators for you. Our great leader stated that he has not received appropriate appreciation and respect from the govenors of Washington and Michigan so he instructed his staff to not call the govenors and offer help for dealing with coronavirus.
The citizens of Washington and Michigan be damned, they will suffer for the disrespectful actions of their govenors.
Are you kidding me.
You may expect this from Kim Jong Un in North Korea but not in the United States of America. What are we turning into?

We're turning into a 3rd World Banana Republic led by Dear Leader - The Ventilator Nazi ;)

donald-trump-banana-republic.jpe

He runs off at the mouth a lot, but that is just the way he talks. I don't think he will withhold ventilators from where they are needed, just because he is mad at a governor. Sure, he's a jerk. But, nobody is that big a jerk.
He can do what talk radio and his base want him to do. If he can, he can shove it down our throats even if a majority don't want it.

But he could also be a normal, decent, mature, respectful human being at the same time. The two things can occupy the same universe simultaneously.

It is a shame. During this crisis Trump has had the opportunity to not only unite the country, but grow his own popularity. I think he's being unfairly attacked and blamed way too much, but much of his unpopularity is his own doing due to the way he makes his presentations.
I have been hopeful every day, that he will eventually make an emotional connection to the people during this crisis. Instead, other leaders like Cuomo are making that connection.
I agree that his petulance isn’t constructive but when you consider the abuse he’s taken vs the results he’s generated most normal people would become just as irritated as he has.

And if your side hadn't taken his eye off the ball all during the months of December and January with your attempt to steal his job, maybe we would all be in better shape right now.

I didn't realize I had a side. Also if Trump wasn't doing underhanded, illegal activities there would have been no need for the Congress to use their oversight power. No we wouldn't be in better shape, because he could have acted in January or February instead of calling it a hoax.

He should have never said the virus was a "hoax", but then again you can't blame him since your side has tried one thing after another to destroy him.

Real leaders don’t make excuses and real Americans don’t put up with poor leaders who do.

Trump spends most of his time watching TV and tweeting about what he sees. The dopey excuse that he was preoccupied by the valid impeachment hearings is bullshit. What you are saying is that any level of incompetence is fine if your criminal activity gets exposed.

He didn’t, by the way, say that the virus was a hoax. He said the media was paying too much attention to it and calling him to account...which he felt was a hoax.....because he never accepts any responsibility for anything.

His news channel, however, did call the virus a hoax. Over and over.

Stop making excuses. He’s incompetent and dishonest. Period.

Number 1. I have no side.
Number 2. Being a one trick pony in command position is not a superlative. Clinton work effectively
on legislation and Presidential duties while being impeached. Trump gets no points for letting his political life interfere with his duties. Any 2nd LT Scout Plt. Ldr is working at least 2 command nets while monitoring 3 other nets for intel, admin, and if smart an intel net above next command level, often while riding, map reading, directing subordinates and other things. Losing situational command and control, because you are too busy worrying about your next OER or administrative activities back in the contonment area is not an option. Evaluators or enemy do not care about your personal problems.

And how did you feel about the previous president? And did you vote for Hillary? And are you going to vote for Joe "Mad Cow" Biden? Who isn't incompetent and dishonest in the eyes of the opposition?

And having said that, how do you plan to survive the next five years? Are you planning to throw another series of tantrums and screaming fits?

It brings a warm glow to my heart thinking of all you mentally unbalanced malcontents. Thank you, one and all.

And how did you feel about the previous president? And did you vote for Hillary? And are you going to vote for Joe "Mad Cow" Biden? Who isn't incompetent and dishonest in the eyes of the opposition?

And having said that, how do you plan to survive the next five years? Are you planning to throw another series of tantrums and screaming fits?

It brings a warm glow to my heart thinking of all you mentally unbalanced malcontents. Thank you, one and all.

You’re a moron....but even you know that all three of those leaders are far more competent than Trump.

You are already embarrassed by the fact that you voted for the idiot. All of this is just you squealing over that embarrassment.

Real leaders don’t make excuses and real Americans don’t put up with poor leaders who do.

Trump spends most of his time watching TV and tweeting about what he sees. The dopey excuse that he was preoccupied by the valid impeachment hearings is bullshit. What you are saying is that any level of incompetence is fine if your criminal activity gets exposed.

He didn’t, by the way, say that the virus was a hoax. He said the media was paying too much attention to it and calling him to account...which he felt was a hoax.....because he never accepts any responsibility for anything.

His news channel, however, did call the virus a hoax. Over and over.

Provide a link lest your lying betrays you.

Number 2. Being a one trick pony in command position is not a superlative. Clinton work effectively
on legislation and Presidential duties while being impeached. Trump gets no points for letting his political life interfere with his duties. Any 2nd LT Scout Plt. Ldr is working at least 2 command nets while monitoring 3 other nets for intel, admin, and if smart an intel net above next command level, often while riding, map reading, directing subordinates and other things. Losing situational command and control, because you are too busy worrying about your next OER or administrative activities back in the contonment area is not an option. Evaluators or enemy do not care about your personal problems.
Clinton was portrayed as a victim as the MSM had his back. Quite the contrary to trump. What’s more Clinton’s impeachment was rooted in facts, evidence and his own stupidity while trump’s has been the MSM and dems claiming watergate while searching for a break-in.
You have a side. You’re fooling no one.

Last edited:

Clinton was portrayed as a victim as the MSM had his back. Quite the contrary to trump. What’s more Clinton’s impeachment was rooted in facts, evidence and his own stupidity while trump’s has been the MSM and dems claiming watergate while searching for a break-in.
You have a side. You’re fooling no one.
Look dude. Clinton was a dick. he should not have been getting blow jobs from that intern, OK. He continued to function while he was impeached, even giving state of the union while impeachment proceeded, continued other functions necessary to his office.
It would not have bothered me if he had been kicked out and Gore finished the term. Not the point.
Trump failed to react to intel and expert counseling as the virus was unfolding in China, period. It's not like he was tied up testifying hour after hour like, the political hack Hillary. Trump just failed at his responsibility, due to watching the impeachment on TV, tweeting and his personally letting impeachment occupy his mind to the exclusion of performing the duties of office. I am not a party partisan. I have watched, listened, evaluated his time in office and found him personally, ethically, and intellectually unfit for the highest office in the land. His handling of his priorities during this pandemic is just another example of why he is unfit. I am quite willing to wait until November to vote him out. I wish the republicans and put fourth a better candidate this time around, but they did not. I have voted for a lot of Republicans at every level of office in my life, but never voted for a leader with his negative leadership characteristics.

Praise me or no ventilators for you. Our great leader stated that he has not received appropriate appreciation and respect from the govenors of Washington and Michigan so he instructed his staff to not call the govenors and offer help for dealing with coronavirus.
The citizens of Washington and Michigan be damned, they will suffer for the disrespectful actions of their govenors.
Are you kidding me.
You may expect this from Kim Jong Un in North Korea but not in the United States of America. What are we turning into?
You have quotes from Trump confirming your charge, right? You can substantiate everything, right?
Or would you rather not ruin a good story?

We are back to the days of Trump is Putin's lackey again and Trump threatening Ukraine if political dirt
isn't provided.

Apparently some leftist baboons just don't learn from past mistakes and lies.
Trump related at his briefing/election rally on live tv how he told Pence not to call the Gov. of Michigan. Got it? Or do you need it written down for you in crayon using words with no more then two sylabbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back