Praise be to President Joe! Gasoline drops 2 cents in 2 weeks!!!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Not only did I save 16 whole pennies on hot dogs last 4th of July, but now I'm saving 2 more pennies on gasoline!!

That's 18 whole Lincoln heads!! I'm filthy rich!!! :banana:

The following Twitter post is from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC). It contains a chart which shows a two cent decline in gas prices over the last two weeks, and gives credit to President Biden.

joe gas.jpg

Not only did I save 16 whole pennies on hot dogs last 4th of July, but now I'm saving 2 more pennies on gasoline!!

The following Twitter post is from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC). It contains a chart which shows a two cent decline in gas prices over the last two weeks, and gives credit to President Biden.

View attachment 571659

It's dropped more like .40 here. $2.86.

Do you buy gas one gallon at a time?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What kind of idiot claims victory over a .02 cent a gallon drop, when his policies are responsible for a $1 plus increase in the last year?

Good for you, you saved .40 cents on a tank...And what? That's success?
No, I saved $12.00 on a tank.

You do remember that gas prices were rising before President Joe took office, right?

No, I saved $12.00 on a tank.

You do remember that gas prices were rising before President Joe took office, right?
Certainly not at the level they rose after Joe declared war on pipelines in the US, but granting control over Europes natural gas by approving Russian pipelines....Add in that the fact that Joe wiped away our Energy Independence and made up dependant on OPEC again...I can't think of much more self destructive for this country....

But you cheer that obviously...

I like how they say you’re an idiot for blaming Bidumb for gas going up a dollar a gallon but if it drops to just being up 98 cents it’s a Bidumb victory.
Just a clear indication that they are totally full of horse manure.

They are lying to us each and every day.....so nothing they say can be trusted....especially when it comes to COVID and their never-ending shots

View attachment 571659

You bitch no matter what gas prices do, so there is that.

Certainly not at the level they rose after Joe declared war on pipelines in the US, but granting control over Europes natural gas by approving Russian pipelines....Add in that the fact that Joe wiped away our Energy Independence and made up dependant on OPEC again...I can't think of much more self destructive for this country....

But you cheer that obviously...
We never had energy independence, we use roughly 20 million barrels of oil in the US but only produced 12.5 million barrels of oil in the US thus we have always imported oil, even during Trump.. You do like to be lied to by Trump and we can tell.

We never had energy independence, we use roughly 20 million barrels of oil in the US but only produced 12.5 million barrels of oil in the US thus we have always imported oil, even during Trump.. You do like to be lied to by Trump and we can tell.
Wrong as usual Moonbat....

"U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”

No matter how you look at it, exporting more oil and natural gas than you import, is "energy independence."

Guess which US President was the first one to do that in more than 50 years? I'll give you a hint: His name starts with a "T".

Wrong as usual Moonbat....

"U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”

If we used less oil than we produced why did Trump increase oil imports from Russia?

How much oil was imported to the US in 2020?

The United States imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum in 2020, which included 5.88 MMb/d of crude oil and 1.98 MMb/d of noncrude petroleum liquids and refined petroleum products. These were the lowest levels of imports of total petroleum and of crude oil since 1991.Apr 13, 2021
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

Oil and Petroleum Products Explained: Oil Imports and Exports

The United States became a net annual petroleum exporter in 2020

In 2020, the United States exported about 8.51 MMb/d and imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum1, making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949. Also in 2020, the United States produced2 about 18.40 million barrels per day (MMb/d) of petroleum, and consumed3 about 18.12 MMb/d. Even though in 2020, total U.S. annual petroleum production was greater than total petroleum consumption and exports were greater than imports, the United States still imported some crude oil and petroleum products from other countries to help to supply domestic demand for petroleum and to supply international markets.
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php
The US did become a major exporter of oil under Trump but we never did obtain energy independence because oil is exported. Yet the oil market collapsed during Trump which totally negates the previous outlays on oil production.

Gas Prices
PriceStationCity
4.290Scott's Corner 4230 Arden Way Sacramento Nov 29,7:09 PMSacramento
4.290Costco 7981 E Stockton Blvd Sacramento Nov 29,6:56 PMSacramento
4.290 CashBonfare 809 20th St Sacramento Nov 29,5:58 PMSacramento
4.290Sam's Club 8250 Power Inn Rd Sacramento Nov 29,12:49 PMSacramento
6 more rows

Up a dime in Sacramento.

If we used less oil than we produced why did Trump increase oil imports from Russia?

How much oil was imported to the US in 2020?

The United States imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum in 2020, which included 5.88 MMb/d of crude oil and 1.98 MMb/d of noncrude petroleum liquids and refined petroleum products. These were the lowest levels of imports of total petroleum and of crude oil since 1991.Apr 13, 2021
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Oil and Petroleum Products Explained: Oil Imports and Exports

The United States became a net annual petroleum exporter in 2020

In 2020, the United States exported about 8.51 MMb/d and imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum1, making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949. Also in 2020, the United States produced2 about 18.40 million barrels per day (MMb/d) of petroleum, and consumed3 about 18.12 MMb/d. Even though in 2020, total U.S. annual petroleum production was greater than total petroleum consumption and exports were greater than imports, the United States still imported some crude oil and petroleum products from other countries to help to supply domestic demand for petroleum and to supply international markets.
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
The US did become a major exporter of oil under Trump but we never did obtain energy independence because oil is exported. Yet the oil market collapsed during Trump which totally negates the previous outlays on oil production.

Apparently you weren't paying attention in 2020. Trump put sanctions against Nicolas Maduro’s regime, and stopped importing oil from Venezuela. OPEC also cut their production and Russian oil was cheap, so why not?

Forum List

Back