Power the U.S. With Solar Panels!

Human caused global warming is accelerating. Do you know what that means? It doesn't mean that things are accelerating at a steady rate. It means things go faster and faster and faster and faster.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is a natural climate change. Very common for earth.

However, there is absolutely no real proof that there is any significant AGW. All we have are stupid non scientific correlations, fraudulent and cherry picked data and silly computer models paid for by special interest that uses bogus data.

Pull your head out of your Environmental Wacko ass. You just look silly posting this silly horseshit.

Which one is that?
Why do you feel it is a cult?
Which definition of cult are you using?

Which one is what. Next, it is a cult. Next, there is only one definition of a cult that counts. Which is believing a certain way based on faith instead of facts.

Is carbon monoxide a greenhouse gas?

Given that you believe we will all likely be dead in 30 years, how is it that you think we can do anything that will change that? I mean it sounds like you belive it already too late to do anything about it, right?

We created the problem. We can solve the problem. But it will take much effort. Just like a pendulum. Its swinging one way is creating human caused global warming. It must swing the other way to stop it. Simply going for a balance at this point isn't going to work.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is a natural climate change. Very common for earth.

However, there is absolutely no real proof that there is any significant AGW. All we have are stupid non scientific correlations, fraudulent and cherry picked data and silly computer models paid for by special interest that uses bogus data.

Pull your head out of your Environmental Wacko ass. You just look silly posting this silly horseshit.

Why don't you head off to la la land and leave the thinking to those with brains.

We created the problem. We can solve the problem. But it will take much effort. Just like a pendulum. Its swinging one way is creating human caused global warming. It must swing the other way to stop it. Simply going for a balance at this point isn't going to work.
If everyone is going to be dead in 30 years won't that solve the problem all by itself?

Newsflash. Basically, solar panels receive as much sunlight here as they do on the equator. That is when the sun is shining and the panels are facing it. Only the length of the day is different. And in Alaska where there isn't any sunlight for months, it makes a BIG difference there.

You know nothing about the science of solar power generation. Go to Washington state and see how high the sun rises the fall, winter and early spring. Not very high and the rays are diluted by having to travel longitudely (sp) through the atmosphere.

I have a pool here in Florida and have solar collectors to heat up my enclosed pool. Works fine when the sun is out. We are closer to the equator than most of the US. However, I lived seven years in eastern Washington state. The desert side with a lot more sunshine than the west side. I had a pool and had to heat it with gas. Nobody used solar panels because they simply did not work except for a couple of months around the summer solstice. Not worth the expense.

There are very few places in the US where solar electricity generation is worthwhile. Mostly in a narrow belt in Southern California, Arizona and New Mexico.

You are really ignorant about this horseshit you are posting. Typical for a stupid Moon Bat.

Why don't you head off to la la land and leave the thinking to those with brains.

You are really ignorant of Climate Science.

I occasionally teach a class in Environmental Science at an university.

I have a section on Climate change. I teach real facts, not Environmental Wacko bullshit that has no scientific foundation.

You should sign up for the class the next time I teach it. You would learn something real and then not be such a moron posting your silly ass Environmental Wackos bullshit.

Which one is what. Next, it is a cult. Next, there is only one definition of a cult that counts. Which is believing a certain way based on faith instead of facts.

"Any economic system can be made to work. The one most people support right now is just a cult"

Did you already forget your post?

Which economic system that "most people support is just a cult"?

Which is believing a certain way based on faith instead of facts.

Why do you feel that?

I have a section on Climate change. I teach real facts, not Environmental Wacko bullshit that has no scientific foundation.

You should sign up for the class the next time I teach it. You would learn something real and then not be such a moron posting your silly ass Environmental Wackos bullshit.

Anybody you teach climate science to should be asking for their money back.

You sure are picky about how you save the world from destruction

Nuclear power is clean and reliable

And its ready to go now

I started a new thread about powering the world with solar. Go there.

"Any economic system can be made to work. The one most people support right now is just a cult"

Why do you feel that?

Why do you feel that? Should you ever feel like getting back to the topic of solar panels, I started a new thread about powering the world with them. Go there.

You sure are picky about how you save the world from destruction

Nuclear power is clean and reliable

And its ready to go now

I just started a new thread about powering the world with solar panels. Go there.

And I have been to Mars and back. LOL Your posts demonstrate the degree of ignorance you have concerning the science behind global warming that creates climate change. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back