Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is

Wow.....the conservative hatred of the US is really oozing out now.
I can promise you that Many Dems are going to wish T was back in office in 2 yrs !!
You can expect your state to collapse like California

California hasn't 'collapsed'. Remember.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Making your promises of the future a little underwhelming.
You’re so full of shit. I have several very liberal family members from California. They fled the state to avoid the taxes. Then the dumbasses vote Dem here in AZ. Such hypocrites.

No idea what you are babbling about.
Some cities in the USA can't be saved.
Sad but true, otherwise if the leftist retain power in them. When will the people learn this, when ??

Sad but true, otherwise if the leftist retain power in them. When will the people learn this, when ??
Well. The REAL President has two more months. He has time to declare the insurrection act and smash Antifa.

An Obama appointed judge?

I’m sure has as much integrity as you.

Or.....Sidney never present the court with the evidence she told you about.

You have to ask yourself why there is such an ENORMOUS disconnect between what Trump and his lawyers are telling you in PUBLIC....and what they are telling judges in court.

You're being played.

In reality, you’re being played by the MSM.

Take it out on them next week.

Leave Walmart alone.

Or....I've read the actual election results. And the actual court rulings. Here's one from just today when yet another Trump lawsuit was tossed out of court:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Something tells me that neither Hannity nor OAN told you about that, did they?

Wow the same quote by the same Obama appointed judge?

And the same desperate, willful ignorance of yet another failure by Trump in the courts....all while ignoring the actual election results?

Shocker.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

A judge appointed by Obama protecting Biden and the cheating dems.

Talk about a shocker!
Toomey knows the Judge as an honest, honorable man. He said,” Welcome President Biden!”

The same Pat Toomey that’s retiring and can finally show his true colors?

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it, eh?

I don’t believe in coincidences.

That's like saying you don't believe in gravity

coincidences are the norm

You have to ask yourself why there is such an ENORMOUS disconnect between what Trump and his lawyers are telling you in PUBLIC....and what they are telling judges in court.

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Or....I've read the actual election results. And the actual court rulings. Here's one from just today when yet another Trump lawsuit was tossed out of court:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

And the same desperate, willful ignorance of yet another failure by Trump in the courts....all while ignoring the actual election results?

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!
Toomey knows the Judge as an honest, honorable man. He said,” Welcome President Biden!”

Prove it.

Well. The REAL President has two more months. He has time to declare the insurrection act and smash Antifa.
Antifa is still a thing ??

Antifa is still a thing ??
Yes. Remember,they are in the Sanders wing of the slime-o-crats. Senile Joe is hiring DC insiders.

You’re so full of shit. I have several very liberal family members from California. They fled the state to avoid the taxes. Then the dumbasses vote Dem here in AZ. Such hypocrites.
I know the feeling. I have some family like -- wealthy Democrat labor-union connections -- who paid off a doctor or two and a bunch of crooked cops to have my rights revoked.

haha, look at these shameless liars... all of them "know a guy" or "have family" or have "hundreds of liberal friends" that all did or say things to confirm their little pet talking points.

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

Prove it.
When we had rotary phones as opposed to cell phones EVERYONE had the experience at least once of picking up the phone to make a call only to find no dial tone but the person we intended to call already on the line trying to call the other person.

The odds of two people making such a connection at the exact same instance would seem astronomical but it was normal.

Science proves coincidences are the norm and the above example does as well

haha, look at these shameless liars... all of them "know a guy" or "have family" or have "hundreds of liberal friends" that all did or say things to confirm their little pet talking points.

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS
Some kind of adult "play" house, a guy can't keep his pants zipped up, and he calls other guys liars? What's up with that?

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

Prove it.
When we had rotary phones as opposed to cell phones EVERYONE had the experience at least once of picking up the phone to make a call only to find no dial tone but the person we intended to call already on the line trying to call the other person.

The odds of two people making such a connection at the exact same instance would seem astronomical but it was normal.

Science proves coincidences are the norm and the above example does as well
Odds?

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS
And you know this how ????

New Topics

Forum List

Back