Powell Rice? Oh no!!

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and aides to his successor Condoleezza Rice both received classified emails on personal email accounts, the top Democrat on a key congressional oversight panel said on Thursday.

House Oversight Committee ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings said the disclosures about the emails were made by the State Department's Inspector General, who is reviewing email practices of five previous secretaries of state.,,,,,,,,from aol news

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and aides to his successor Condoleezza Rice both received classified emails on personal email accounts, the top Democrat on a key congressional oversight panel said on Thursday.

House Oversight Committee ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings said the disclosures about the emails were made by the State Department's Inspector General, who is reviewing email practices of five previous secretaries of state.,,,,,,,,from aol news
Darn....I thought this was a thread about them running for President.

Darn....I thought this was a thread about them running for President.
oh jeesus you're really into pain?

I think if you break the law then yes...wait...unless you are a foreigner who just walked accross the border. Nevermind.

I think if you break the law then yes...wait...unless you are a foreigner who just walked accross the border. Nevermind.

if you drive 70 on the highway, you get a citation, not jail time, mister simpleton.

that said, what law was supposedly broken by our secretaries of state...?

if you drive 70 on the highway, you get a citation, not jail time, mister simpleton.

that said, what law was supposedly broken by our secretaries of state...?
val I wish I knew They're talking about these people as if they were traitors ,not americans who spent good parts of their lives in service to the USA

they aren't very bright, ed...

and being negative and repeating dishonest talking points is just so much easier than thinking.

To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

- Colin Powell, Worked For Me: In Life And Leadership, published 2012.

into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

leaves out the the rubes !

New Topics

Forum List

Back