Powell: Its a good time to retire the word “transitory”

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Say it ain’t so. According to all the brilliant left-wing economists on this board this inflation was transitory. It should be a wake up call that you are being duped by this administration, but I won’t hold my breath.

Funny thing is, when you google transitory inflation one would think the MSM would be all over what Powell said and links from NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, et al would be first thing in the results. Well, no, because they prefer to bury stories that make them and this administration look like boobs. This is exactly why so many lefties are misinformed and ignorant.

Powell says time to retire 'transitory' when talking about inflation---and stock markets tank

Say it ain’t so. According to all the brilliant left-wing economists on this board this inflation was transitory. It should be a wake up call that you are being duped by this administration, but I won’t hold my breath.

Funny thing is, when you google transitory inflation one would think the MSM would be all over what Powell said and links from NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, et al would be first thing in the results. Well, no, because they prefer to bury stories that make them and this administration look like boobs. This is exactly why so many lefties are misinformed and ignorant.

Powell says time to retire 'transitory' when talking about inflation---and stock markets tank
The only good in this is seeing libturds suffer economically for their vote. I hope it bankrupts them all

The Fed's tapering of bond buying will increase so that they can start raising interest rates.
The stock market will soon find out who is wearing bathing suits and who is not, the tide is going out...the punch bowl is going away....the party is over.....

Don't worry they will have the Fed print more worthless money to keep inflation down. Just think. We have three more years of the walking, talking disaster to get through. I doubt the Fed can print enough money to cover his stupid ass.

Don't worry they will have the Fed print more worthless money to keep inflation down. Just think. We have three more years of the walking, talking disaster to get through. I doubt the Fed can print enough money to cover his stupid ass.
This is a quandry. A catch 22 maybe. Most pension plans are in the Stock market of some type. Even with the excess printing of dollars being put into it at least keeping most of them afloat but many still underfunded. Higher interest rates may affect the stock market and housing. Inflation though needs to be subdued.

Jerome Powell was appointed by trump.

No masses voted for Powell he was appointed by Trump.
and kept by Xiden. It is Xiden in office right? Why does it matter why he's there rather than he is there because Xiden left him there? make sure no shit lands on Xiden right? hahahahahahahahaha you fking demofk

and kept by Xiden. It is Xiden in office right? Why does it matter why he's there rather than he is there because Xiden left him there? make sure no shit lands on Xiden right? hahahahahahahahaha you fking demofk
I can tell you will protect your precious Trump no matter the case even when not needed. Do you still have the scars from your cut veins for Trump?

The stock market went down for a day and the futures are already up a full percent.

The rich get richer off of these "tanks" and people like you think it is some sort of sign.

SMH

I can tell you will protect your precious Trump no matter the case even when not needed. Do you still have the scars from your cut veins for Trump?
hahahahaahhahaha you fking demofk. disingenuous punk. Can't admit your deceit.

Jerome Powell was appointed by trump.

And? The point is that supposed experts were saying the current inflation is transitory. I am not just referring to Powell. I have been saying all along that it is not as have a few economists. It is hard to believe that politics haven't been playing a role in many "expert" opinions. They have been trying to protect this administration is the only reasonable explanation I can think of based on the actual facts at hand.

Would have been an even better idea to have not bulshitted people with such semantic garbage.

But the liberoidals never think of that option.

We shudda stuck with Trump who was gonna cure covid with sunlight and bleach. That would fix supply chains worldwide.
We damn sure should have stuck with the guy who was responsible for the best economy we had seen in a very long time prior to Covid!!!

The alternative has absolutely SUCKED BALLS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back