POVERTY SOARS: Number of Poor Americans Swells to 15.1 Percent

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Record Number of Americans Living in Poverty, Census Reports

POVERTYSOARS_20110913_125239.jpg

More Americans were living in poverty in 2010 than at any time since at least the 1950s, with the overall poverty rate climbing to 15.1 -- a 6 percent jump in just one year -- according to Census figures released Tuesday.
Thank you, Obama administration.

The number of uninsured also edged up to 49.9 million, the highest in over two decades.
What? MORE uninsured, even with Obamacare passing? Sounds like what happened in MA with Romneycare.

Reflecting the lingering impact of the recession, the U.S. poverty rate from 2007-2010 has now risen faster than any three-year period since the early 1980s...

The situation has hit black populations the hardest, with their poverty rate rising from 25.8 percent to 27.4 percent. Child poverty rose from 20.7 percent to 22 percent.
Why does Obama hate black people? (for the terminally stupid, that is a parody of people who claimed Bush hated black people).

Notice the people in the soup kitchen line and then notice the people working to provide the food. Notice any thing unusual. I didn't either, it is just a case of people that work helping people who don't and their savior sold them down the river and never batted an eye. You got to have the money to fly the dog to the vacation estate.

Fucking bank ATM's and airport kiosks.

Seriously, this is how Obama and the Dems want it, the more broken people there are, the better the Dem chances.

Now that the wealth has been successfully redistributed, when is the change gonna come?

We were first told of the Grand Bargain back in the 1980s. It was called, variously, Supply Side Economics or Voodoo Economics or Trickle Down economics.

The idea went something like this: if the rich get more money through tax breaks, they will inevitably spend that money to create jobs.

Well, the 400 richest families in America now control as much wealth as the bottom 50% of tax payers COMBINED. The top 5% of the wealthiest individuals control more capital than the bottom 85% of wage earners.

Now that what the Right fears most about Obama (wealth redistribution) has happened, I, and many, many other Americans sit waiting for the trickle down to begin! What's going on here, Conservatives? Did your theory become a turd in the punch bowl yet again?

Last edited:
Now that the wealth has been successfully redistributed, when is the change gonna come?

We were first told of the Grand bargain back in the 1980s. It was called, variously, Supply Side Economics or Voodoo Economics or Trickle Down economics.

The idea went something like this: if the rich get more money through tax breaks, they will inevitably spend that money to create jobs.

Well, the 400 richest families in America now control as much wealth as the bottom 50% of tax payers COMBINED. The top 5% of the wealthiest individuals control more capital than the bottom 85% of wage earners.

Now that what the Right fears most about Obama (wealth redistribution) has happened, I, and many, many other Americans sit waiting for the trickle down to begin! What's going on here, Conservatives? Did your theory become a turd in the punch bowl yet again?

Hey you stupid fuck, check a calendar it's 2011, Obama is President and Reid is Senate Majority Leader and guess what? the DNC says' "We Own the economy"

Welcome to the OBAMANATION folks.

just make sure you go VOTE for him again...like that 40% who thinks he's doing such a FINE JOB..:lol:

We were first told of the Grand bargain back in the 1980s. It was called, variously, Supply Side Economics or Voodoo Economics or Trickle Down economics.

Hey you stupid fuck, check a calendar it's 2011, Obama is President and Reid is Senate Majority Leader and guess what? the DNC says' "We Own the economy"
You got everything you ever wanted! The richest Americans are cruising along with a negligible tax burden, the corporations are sitting on piles of cash, the rich are richer than ever before! Where's the trickle down? When's it supposed to start?

I was gonna kid around and just post;

BOOOOOSSHHHHH

but after seeing your post,

REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAGAN

and back we go 30 years...:doubt:I mean seriously? thats ridiculous.

and the top 5% pay what % of the fed revenue via income taxs?

and a question- is 250k 'rich'?

You got everything you ever wanted! The richest Americans are cruising along with a negligible tax burden, the corporations are sitting on piles of cash, the rich are richer than ever before! Where's the trickle down? When's it supposed to start?

Everything I want would be Reagan Presidency with Ron Paul House Speaker and DeMint as Majority Leader with a Democrats holding maybe 4 seats in the whole Congress

Everything I want would be Reagan Presidency with Ron Paul House Speaker and DeMint as Majority Leader with a Democrats holding maybe 4 seats in the whole Congress

So basically, you want Totalitarianism. Nice!

Did you miss this?

'We own the economy'

Read more: Debbie Wasserman Schultz admits Democrats own economy--Editorial - NYPOST.com

Last edited:

I was gonna kid around and just post;

BOOOOOSSHHHHH

but after seeing your post,

REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAGAN

and back we go 30 years...:doubt:I mean seriously? thats ridiculous.

and the top 5% pay what % of the fed revenue via income taxs?

and a question- is 250k 'rich'?
I wouldn't want to hinder the avalanche of job creation by trying to balance the federal budget by raising the top tax rate from 35% to 39%! That just would bankrupt us! bullshit.

As soon as the Obama Administration stops the marxist rhetoric......

Did you miss this?

'We own the economy'

Read more: Debbie Wasserman Schultz admits Democrats own economy--Editorial - NYPOST.com
But we don't own politics. That belongs to the Tea Party. And today, politics, thy name is obstruction and pertulance.

Did you miss this?

'We own the economy'

But we don't own politics. That belongs to the Tea Party. And today, politics, thy name is obstruction and pertulance.

Classic. I know 6 year olds more mature and more able to take responsibility than the entire Democrat Party

Classic. I know 6 year olds more mature and more able to take responsibility than the entire Democrat Party

come on now, you know NOTHING is EVER their FAULT..:eusa_whistle:

Oh! We're talking about taking responsibility now, eh? Can you tell me why the Glass Steagal Act was repealed? Can you describe why Henry Paulson went hat in hand to the Congress in September of 2008? Wasn't he George W. Bush's Secretary of the Treasury?

And why do Conservatives get all bollixed up when an apology for past wrongs is proffered? Afraid of taking responsibility?

Oh! We're talking about taking responsibility now, eh? Can you tell me why the Glass Steagal Act was repealed? Can you describe why Henry Paulson went hat in hand to the Congress in September of 2008? Wasn't he George W. Bush's Secretary of the Treasury?

And why do Conservatives get all bollixed up when an apology for past wrongs is proffered? Afraid of taking responsibility?

Wahhhhhhhh Wah Wahhhhhhhhh We're not in charge of anything! We're only the President and had a veto proof majority. WahhhhhhhhWahhhhh

Wahhhhhhhh Wah Wahhhhhhhhh We're not in charge of anything! We're only the President and had a veto proof majority. WahhhhhhhhWahhhhh
You had previously said something about 6 year olds. I can understand why that particular reference came so quickly to what passes for your mind.

Forum List

Back