POTUS (Sirius Radio) Had an Interesting Point

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Regardless of the combatants in 2016; it would be good if they would put the "town hall" debate into a less affluent burg than Hempstead NY. Nassau County, NY is among the top 12 income counties in the country. It would be a far different set of questions coming from a county that was less affluent, I feel.

Maricopa County would give you more questions about immigration, I'm sure. A lot more about SS and Medicare. Mesa County, CO, the Meth Capitol of the country, would give you more questions about crime and the economy, etc... I also think it would be good if the President and the Senate Majority/Minority leaders (depending on which party is in the majority) had this debate during the midterm contests.

Just some thoughts there.

sounds legit lets just keep all the debates in liberal states and call the skewed results as fair.

Where was the question ' Mr. President, why did you lie thru your teeth about our Ambassador in Lybia being killed because of some video?'

Regardless of the combatants in 2016; it would be good if they would put the "town hall" debate into a less affluent burg than Hempstead NY. Nassau County, NY is among the top 12 income counties in the country. It would be a far different set of questions coming from a county that was less affluent, I feel.

Maricopa County would give you more questions about immigration, I'm sure. A lot more about SS and Medicare. Mesa County, CO, the Meth Capitol of the country, would give you more questions about crime and the economy, etc... I also think it would be good if the President and the Senate Majority/Minority leaders (depending on which party is in the majority) had this debate during the midterm contests.

As if there was not enough class warfare last night?

so, they should go to area's that won't vote Republican no matter what.....In other words, go to the 47% where a democrat might get a chance to get positive feedback.

Last edited:

Well, the class was on Obama's side of the ledger to be sure from what I saw. Clint Dempsey was pretty classy as well.

so, they should go to area's that won't vote Republican no matter what.....In other words, got to the 47% where a democrat might get a chance to get positive feedback.

Not sure what you mean there...

Arizona (Maricopa County) is a red state. Colorado is Purple. Hell, have it in one of the Texas ghettos...shouldn't be that hard to find one... I'm just saying, if you really want some hard questions to come from the crowd, have it in a place hit harder by the economy.

Nothing against Long Islanders but NY isn't America.

Well, the class was on Obama's side of the ledger to be sure from what I saw. Clint Dempsey was pretty classy as well.

when its stacked and dont deny it, the pond was stocked, romney had to debate obama and right off crowley she told people and she made sure everyone knew she was going to do whatever it takes to disrupt the debates. the mere fact she wasnt pulled lets u know the network backed her.

so, they should go to area's that won't vote Republican no matter what.....In other words, got to the 47% where a democrat might get a chance to get positive feedback.

Arizona (Maricopa County) is a red state. Colorado is Purple. Hell, have it in one of the Texas ghettos...shouldn't be that hard to find one... I'm just saying, if you really want some hard questions to come from the crowd, have it in a place hit harder by the economy.

im going to love this, why isnt NY America?

All those questions were out there. A Leftist news anchor decided which ones to permit be asked.

And Obama was still destroyed.

Oh shut the fuck up.

why cause they disagree with you, is that the tolerant left showing its love of others opinions?

Blaming the umpire for your loss is classless. Unless you're Green bay. GOP blames everyone except Romney.

Blame the media...blame the pollsters...blame the BLS....blame the moderators....

After a while, you have to affix blame on the candidate; do you not?

im going to love this, why isnt NY America?

I should expand. New York City is the largest city in the country but it isn't America is what I meant.

when its stacked and dont deny it, the pond was stocked, romney had to debate obama and right off crowley she told people and she made sure everyone knew she was going to do whatever it takes to disrupt the debates. the mere fact she wasnt pulled lets u know the network backed her.

Quote where she said that.

Oh shut the fuck up.

why cause they disagree with you, is that the tolerant left showing its love of others opinions?

Blaming the umpire for your loss is classless. Unless you're Green bay. GOP blames everyone except Romney.

Blame the media...blame the pollsters...blame the BLS....blame the moderators....

crowley came otu and said "here is what the men agreed to, but im not going to" what more do u need for her to say "im going to disrupt the debates and give you a skewed result"? how much mroe evidence to do you need for a person to say im not your friend and than be shocked if they do something horrible to you?

crowley came otu and said "here is what the men agreed to, but im not going to" what more do u need for her to say "im going to disrupt the debates and give you a skewed result"? how much mroe evidence to do you need for a person to say im not your friend and than be shocked if they do something horrible to you?

Did she say "disrupt"?

Quote where she said that.

she is smarter than you she doesnt need to say it word for word (which lately is a lib defense when things dont go their way) she let all the people know she was going to do what she wanted to do, she interrupted and inserting her will into the debate, no one with a brain cell was shocked.

Did she say "disrupt"?

everyone else but you knew what she meant and she did what she meant do. i cant help it if you cant keep up

New Topics

Forum List

Back