POTUS said he won't be seen for awhile.

Wonder if he received a substantial death threat? He mentioned having "powerful, rich enemies who dont like what he's doing". POTUS may vanish for safety reasons.

I dunno. But let's count our blessings.

Like we said above....

something big is about to happen....to be disclosed??? hehe....who knows

we shall see....that's all! :biggrin:

1596944495386.png

One of the greatest gifts the Republicans have given the Democrats is Trump. Will it mean the end of the Republican party?

never seen him sweat like that in the video before..... he usually is always powdered up....dry and cool.....

wonder if he caught covid? he's running a fever??

And that's why he will be away for a while, as he said? 14 day quarantine or something?
When people put in an honest day's work, they sweat. Is this a new concept for you?

never seen him sweat like that in the video before..... he usually is always powdered up....dry and cool.....

And that's why he will be away for a while, as he said? 14 day quarantine or something?
When people put in an honest day's work, they sweat. Is this a new concept for you?
Trump has never put in an honest day of work, his entire life...just ask his niece.... she'll back that up!!!

Besides, he usually has a make up artist, to powder him up, before any camera appearance.... it is unusual to see him clammy or sweaty....

Last edited:
Trump has never put in an honest day of work, his entire life...just ask his niece.... she'll back that up!!!

Besides, he usually has a make up artist, to powder him up, before any camera appearance.... it is unusual to see him clammy or sweaty....
Well then his niece is full of shit. I see him basically working 24/7 as President. In fact, he is the most prolific President when it comes to telling the American people what's on his mind. Every politician has a make up artist. Unfortunately for "Hidin' Biden" no amount of make up will cure his obvious corruption and on going dementia. We already know you have an aversion to hard work and sweat.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

You talking about Trump the billionaire, who is now our President because he loves this nation without taking his paycheck for it ??? That Trump ???? Yeah I thought so.

You talking about Trump the billionaire, who is now our President because he loves this nation without taking his paycheck for it ??? That Trump ???? Yeah I thought so.
Honestly, I have no idea, what so ever, on how you could even think that way.....beagle??? :dunno:

I see and hear, constant ridicule, whining, and hatred shown like no other person I've ever known, towards this nation. And all good that we ever were as a Nation evaporate before all eyes..... not even an ounce of him, loves this Nation!!! He only loves himself.... it's frightening, to see such a heartless and soulless person!!!

Forum List

Back