Potato Head?

(Mr) Potato Head is now binary

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral (yahoo.com)

When a woman grows a stache like this

View attachment 461573

I'll consider it 'binary'

Who/what next?

Mr Peanut?

View attachment 461574

Mr Clean?

View attachment 461575
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't there a product company that goes by the named Mrs. Fields?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how people are going to look at the Toy Story films with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head being two of the movie characters.
Well that will have to be cancelled you certainly won't be allowed to have a Woody anymore either.

I was kind of wondering how long this would take to happen.

I think they should of at least tried to keep some of their branding. Kind of like Kentucky Fried Chicken changed to KFC. Dixie Cups should have changed to D-Cups. And yes, I know what I did there.

that's a pretty good take. The D-cup thing is actually in the article
Darn, I missed that. I skimmed the article rather than taking my time.

Which means you probably didn't realize it was satire and not true...
Actually, you are right. I didn't realize it was satire. However, considering the recent name changing of other products, the satire can easily pass for reality.

Yep, I missed that too

View attachment 461573

Who/what next?

Mr Peanut?

View attachment 461574

Mr Clean?

View attachment 461575
Right me if I am wrong, but isn't there a product company that goes by the named Mrs. Fields?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how people are going to look at the Toy Story films with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head being two of the movie characters.
Well that will have to be cancelled you certainly won't be allowed to have a Woody anymore either.
I have no idea what a Woody is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I didn't know that they still sell that toy.

filled.jpg

Last edited:
What is your opinion of this besides how fucking retahhhded this stuff is.

Poor Mister Salty Pretzels. Now it is Salty eventually.

How dare we assign a gender to a pretzel.

Folks this shit is coming from the same people who want your mom to use a shower with a guy named Gertrude.

The same people who want your high school daughter to compete in track with someones whos nut sack is hanging down the last 30 yards

Last edited:

Folks this shit is coming from the same people who want your mom to use a shower with a guy named Gertrude.

You do know that potatoes come out of the ground with no genitalia, right???:auiqs.jpg:

You do know that potatoes come out of the ground with no genitalia, right???:auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL......Good one Jack

LOLOL......Good one Jack

Only reason I chuckle at the kerfuffle over a MR Potato Head is because the original Mr Potato Head..really was a potato. You put the eyes, ears, hair, and mouth on it. Creeeeepy!! :auiqs.jpg:
1614364733866.png

What about Mr T? He pities the fool who calls him Mrs T!!

mr-t-413140-1-402.jpg

I might buy a gender neutral Potato Head for my tater tot Goddaughter -
But only if it comes with interchangeable sex organs! :lol:

LOLOL......Good one Jack

Only reason I chuckle at the kerfuffle over a MR Potato Head is because the original Mr Potato Head..really was a potato. You put the eyes, ears, hair, and mouth on it. Creeeeepy!! :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 461968
It is not tater head...it is where this is going. I'm supposed to eventually forget the words him and her in writing and speech......................Lot of dead mother fuckers when this shit really gets rolling....A lot of dead MFs

View attachment 461573

Who/what next?

Mr Peanut?

View attachment 461574

Mr Clean?

View attachment 461575

At least the emergence of this issue of the sexual identity of The Tuber formerly Known as Mr. Potato Head gives the President an issue that he can understand and discuss intelligently during the SOTU speech.

Forum List

Back