Posting Styles

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
There appears to be a running gun battle going on that's derailed more than one thread. Members deciding to attack other members' posting styles rather than their statements. Obviously, a few will believe just about anything their respective parties say, and post it.

This thread is more to address those individuals who appoint themselves as post-quality monitors, and post nothing but attacks against the aforementioned posters while contributing NOTHING to the thread.

To the latter, give it a rest. If you desire to launch a personal attack, the taunting area is there for you to indulge yourself. If the post is illegal or aganst USMB Rules, report it properly to USMB Admin.

No ONE is FORCED to read threads/posts that cause such obvious, personal angst. Move on to another thread that you DO wish to participate in.

I agree with you.

There appears to be a running gun battle going on that's derailed more than one thread. Members deciding to attack other members' posting styles rather than their statements. Obviously, a few will believe just about anything their respective parties say, and post it.

This thread is more to address those individuals who appoint themselves as post-quality monitors, and post nothing but attacks against the aforementioned posters while contributing NOTHING to the thread.

To the latter, give it a rest. If you desire to launch a personal attack, the taunting area is there for you to indulge yourself. If the post is illegal or aganst USMB Rules, report it properly to USMB Admin.

No ONE is FORCED to read threads/posts that cause such obvious, personal angst. Move on to another thread that you DO wish to participate in.

Great. Now HERE is a choice. I can let Martin have it, and he posts in every thread on the board, or I can let *you* have it and everyone will get dinged.:rolleyes:

Hey, I am *very* selective about who I giveth to, and who I taketh away from. :eusa_angel:

It falls under that "overly picky" definition I've been tagged with on more than one occasion.

Forum List

Back