Zone1 Posters: Before you post a topic that I find super interesting even though I disagree with your main point . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Please, please follow the forum rules about starting a thread, particularly original content.

I doesn't have to be much. At least say, "I agree with this, because . . ." or something. I think that would meet the minimum standard.

I hate seeing an interesting topic, pouncing on it, and then seeing that the thread was closed.

Thanks!

Please, please follow the forum rules about starting a thread, particularly original content.

I doesn't have to be much. At least say, "I agree with this, because . . ." or something. I think that would meet the minimum standard.

I hate seeing an interesting topic, pouncing on it, and then seeing that the thread was closed.

Thanks!
Ok "I","I", agree?

Thanks!
:TH_WAY~113:
You keep up the good work - you'll be surprised how fast and disciplined the members react to constructive criticism, like that!

Where did the moderators hide the threads about Jackson Mississippi's water crisis?

The only threads I could find are all closed by mods.
because the mods here are overzealous close minded shits who's only power in life is controlling others ideas and speech. ( and that's every message board). but what else would a bunch of incel losers have to do? It's not like fucking or leaving the house is an option.

I don't really see why an OP post always need some comment or other on a news story; not everything needs some opinionated commentary to be newsworthy.

I don't really see why an OP post always need some comment or other on a news story; not everything needs some opinionated commentary to be newsworthy.
I see what you're saying. Some news stories speak for themselves.

But I agree with the rule for this reason: If a poster posts an OP, they should be ready to defend their position on the meaning of the OP. If they don't state their own position, and are questioned about it, they can say something like, "Take that up with CNN, I just posted the story."

That wastes time and space.

It's like my least favorite message board debate technique, which is to simply post a link when challenged on a factual point. I'm not going to read through an often lengthy link to find what how the other poster imagines it proves me wrong. So I just ignore it and move on, my time having been wasted.

Last edited:
I mean to ask "have the mods closed every single thread about the Jackson water crisis?"

Because I can't find any. And I searched 'Water', 'Jackson', 'Mississippi', 'Tate', 'Reeves', and 'westwall is a homo'.
I closed one because the OP stated that it was because of racism, but the OP didn't supply
a linked source.
Not sure I saw any other threads on the topic. Start one, Synth, just make it a legit OP

Where did the moderators hide the threads about Jackson Mississippi's water crisis?

The only threads I could find are all closed by mods.
Here is an open one for you Synthaholic

Thanks!
Why in the world would you need to say "I agree" with a post that I submitted?

Here is an open one for you Synthaholic
Thank you, Meister. Now, why the hell didn't it show up in any of my searches? Odd.

Thanks!
Just reopen the thread on your own, but make the OP within the rules.

Forum List

Back