Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

There was no fraud.

WRONG. Prove it. Prove all the cases I have of fraud are indeed NOT fraud.
There was no widespread, coordinated, voter fraud.
Period.
Of course not....just tons of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots not filled out by the actual voters.
Explain how that can even happen with all the checks, in place to prevent such?

And explain why an individual would choose to commit a FELONY by voting twice, and by stealing some one else's mail and voting in their spot once for themselves, for only 1 extra vote for their candidate which would mean diddly in the overall count?

Did 7.1 million voters choose to cheat and be felons?
No, but several Dim election workers did. Since nobody is verifying the mailin ballots, especially those that ONLY marked Biden and no other candidates in any elections......small chance of getting caught. These fake mailin ballots were easy to forge since nobody checked the signatures.

How could they possibly find who may have forged a mail-in ballot signature? I mean, it is almost laughable how easy it is it cheat. To make it even more obvious, Democrats don’t even want to validate the signatures at all.
If you needed to create say 120,000 fake mailins in a short time period you would take the shortest route.....mark Biden and scribble something on the signature line. Much easier than verifying actual mailin ballots, faster and more effective.

It is quite sad really that Democrats are willing to completely destroy the integrity of our entire voting system for the short term gain of ensuring their candidates get elected. In the not-so long term, we(the US) will all lose due to this kind of behavior.
Democrats didn't do that. Trump did.
Wrong. It's undeniable that Democrats did it.
Suuuure, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

So the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... his COO can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... and the Supreme Court can’t be trusted.

But Donald Trump can be trusted??

1233796371590.gif

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.
Sure they have. They just refuse to admit it.

Everyone is conspiring against Trump.:rolleyes:
They did to get him out office. There was obvious and massive fraud.

There was no onvious and massive fraud.
That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.
It's not. It's claims. I could claim you're a retard. Is that evidence?

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.

That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.
No one listens to anything you say, so no, it is not evidence, Assflap.

There was no fraud.

Period.
Of course not....just tons of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots not filled out by the actual voters.

And explain why an individual would choose to commit a FELONY by voting twice, and by stealing some one else's mail and voting in their spot once for themselves, for only 1 extra vote for their candidate which would mean diddly in the overall count?

No, but several Dim election workers did. Since nobody is verifying the mailin ballots, especially those that ONLY marked Biden and no other candidates in any elections......small chance of getting caught. These fake mailin ballots were easy to forge since nobody checked the signatures.

How could they possibly find who may have forged a mail-in ballot signature? I mean, it is almost laughable how easy it is to cheat. To make it even more obvious, Democrats don’t even want to validate the signatures at all.
Who knows why you blame Democrats? I live in a Republican-controlled state. I mailed in a ballot AND went to the poll to fill out a provisional ballot on election day because online, it indicated they my ballot had still not been counted. I assume because there's no way in hell my signature matches my original signature on file from years ago. Literally while I'm standing in line, I checked again only to see they finally counted my mailed-in ballot. so I left. That means Florida also lowered their ability to match signatures. And again, run by Republicans.

Wrong.

That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.
Well you do, otherwise you wouldn't reply.

Wrong.

That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.
Reading and listening are two different things.

Wrong.

That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.
True, listening requires giving attention or consideration to something. Which you did by responding. Meaning you not only read, but listened as well by replying.

Wrong.

That's not evidence.
The Hell it isn't.
True, listening requires giving attention or consideration to something. Which you did by responding. Meaning you not only read, but listened as well by replying.
Feel better?

There was no fraud.

Period.

How could they possibly find who may have forged a mail-in ballot signature? I mean, it is almost laughable how easy it is it cheat. To make it even more obvious, Democrats don’t even want to validate the signatures at all.
If you needed to create say 120,000 fake mailins in a short time period you would take the shortest route.....mark Biden and scribble something on the signature line. Much easier than verifying actual mailin ballots, faster and more effective.

It is quite sad really that Democrats are willing to completely destroy the integrity of our entire voting system for the short term gain of ensuring their candidates get elected. In the not-so long term, we(the US) will all lose due to this kind of behavior.

Absolutely. They had 4 years to prepare their "plan" and they put into effect. It had the intended effect. What are we left with? That dementia ridden clown and his Commie Comrade sitting in the wings ready to assume the position as soon as Biden is hauled away to the happy house.

It's going to happen. Sooner rather than later.

There was no fraud.

Period.

Absolutely. They had 4 years to prepare their "plan" and they put into effect. It had the intended effect. What are we left with? That dementia ridden clown and his Commie Comrade sitting in the wings ready to assume the position as soon as Biden is hauled away to the happy house.

Nonsense. Trump is just a big cry baby. He cried about voter fraud in 2016 too because he lost the popular vote to Hillary. He couldn't prove fraud then either. I would say I can't believe righties are dumb enough to fall for his bullshit but I don't lie.

There was no fraud.

Period.

Nonsense. Trump is just a big cry baby. He cried about voter fraud in 2016 too because he lost the popular vote to Hillary. He couldn't prove fraud then either. I would say I can't believe righties are dumb enough to fall for his bullshit but I don't lie.

Perhaps you lie, perhaps you do not. However, I rede,ber day one of the Trump administration when Hillary (the Witch) told her "followers" - RESIST. The democrat party began "resisting" that day and it grew exponentially day by day.

That went for a full four years. During that time, the DNC came up with the bright idea (after all, it worked) of mail-in voting - which was a sham that was originally slated for those in the military and overseas. Suddenly, they found their weapon. Every SOB and his Brother was now "mail-in" voting.

But no, no fraud existed. Bullshit and you know it. The hell of it? With this system now in place, there will never be another "free and fair" election in this country again. Congratulations; you guys figured it out and screwed the voting system in America.

You can call "righties" dumb, stupid, crazy or whatever you want - doesn't change the fact that we have left a country that existed one way for 250 years to a system that encourages ridiculous behavior and brings the following to fruition: "Vote early and often". You desire to rid this country of the Electoral College. Why? Again, it has served this nation well for the last 250 years.

Damned dirty shame.

There was no fraud.

Period.

Perhaps you lie, perhaps you do not. However, I rede,ber day one of the Trump administration when Hillary (the Witch) told her "followers" - RESIST. The democrat party began "resisting" that day and it grew exponentially day by day.

That went for a full four years. During that time, the DNC came up with the bright idea (after all, it worked) of mail-in voting - which was a sham that was originally slated for those in the military and overseas. Suddenly, they found their weapon. Every SOB and his Brother was now "mail-in" voting.

But no, no fraud existed. Bullshit and you know it. The hell of it? With this system now in place, there will never be another "free and fair" election in this country again. Congratulations; you guys figured it out and screwed the voting system in America.

You can call "righties" dumb, stupid, crazy or whatever you want - doesn't change the fact that we have left a country that existed one way for 250 years to a system that encourages ridiculous behavior and brings the following to fruition: "Vote early and often". You desire to rid this country of the Electoral College. Why? Again, it has served this nation well for the last 250 years.

Damned dirty shame.
"But no, no fraud existed. Bullshit and you know it."

You cult freaks are truly fucked in the head. For the life of me, I'll never understand why you let Trump mind fuck you like that. <smh>

No, I don't know it. How could I since I'm rational and capable of comprehending no such massive fraud was ever uncovered. Had it been, Trump would still be president. Sure, there were claims. And virtually every one got debunked.

And we've had mail-in ballots for many years. Trump himself has mailed in ballots. Even mass mailing to all registered voters, which I agree is a bad idea until states do a better job cleaning up their voter roles, has been around for years in several states. Including Utah which is a red state.

Actually the GOP empaneled a voter fraud commission...that disbanded because they found nothing in the 2016 election.

Seems to be a recurring theme

Actually the GOP empaneled a voter fraud commission...that disbanded because they found nothing in the 20
Seems to be a recurring theme

The bush boy had the same type of commission when he was president.

That commission disbanded abruptly because they didn't find any fraud either.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

LOL. Just LOL. Gee, what a shock, the Post Office "found no evidence" of mail-in ballot fraud! Yeah, and all those videos showing fraud have been "edited"! You bet.

FYI, the Post Office did not conduct a forensic audit of the mail-in ballots, so they're "finding" is a joke.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

LOL. Just LOL. Gee, what a shock, the Post Office "found no evidence" of mail-in ballot fraud! Yeah, and all those videos showing fraud have been "edited"! You bet.

FYI, the Post Office did not conduct a forensic audit of the mail-in ballots, so they're "finding" is a joke.
Nah, the joke is on you. Nearly 5 months since The election and rightards still can't prove there was widespread fraud.

Forum List

Back