Post your tattoos and should I get a tattoo?

Don't do it, my dude. If you get a tattoo, when the enemy puts a bounty on your head, you won't have much plausible deniability in denying your identity. Beyond that, one's body is one's temple. God doesn't go for that. When my wife's sister got married all her bridesmaids did henna tattoos, temporary ink, and I think God doesn't mind that, not really, but you might want to consult a priest on that.

I don't think God really gives a shit...

_1_jameus.jpg

We'll all find out . . . someday.

There's no great shortage of priests who are inked. I'm sure if there was something God wasn't cool with, those are the guys who would know...

This was from the first sitting:

132602917_10225656963033071_9035295874593936283_n.jpg

That was about 3-1/2 hours on the table. I've got about another two hours to go, to do some white highlights and some gray shading for a background.

The first two tattoos didn't really hurt at all. This was 3-1/2 hours of pain. After about two hours I told my tattoo guy that I'd never wanted to kill anyone more than I wanted to kill him at that very moment, but I couldn't because I want this thing finished.

The redness you see in that photo has all subsided. That was all just the result of having 100 bajillion little holes punched into my arm!

Forum List

Back