Post World War II Germany built statues of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps

Post World War II Germany built statues of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps.
The statues help tell the story of what happened in the concentration camps and helps make sure this chapter of their history is never repeated.
They did not build statues glorifying the soldiers and politicians of the time.

The US should learn from Germany.
....a very nonsensical comparison - theory
....AND that's because Germany was the war CRIMINAL!! duh..

...so we shouldn't build statues or name streets/etc for Nimitz/Stark/Audie Murphy/Desmond Ross/etc ????!!!! you are saying FU to our heroes
....AND you don't know shit about WW2

---AND---you FKED up!!!!!!! hahah = Germany STARTED the crap--the ILLEGAL war--WAR crimes
--but YOU people want to build statues and name streets for CRIMINALS!!!!! = stupid shit/idioicy..you HONOR criminals
MORE proof you people are like nazis
here it is:

and the Great Criminal Fred Gray-- the US flag flying for a common street thug criminal!!!
View attachment 355302
You must have been dropped on your head at some point. You make no sense.
The civil war was as illegal as WWII. I agree with statues of WWII heroes.

Post World War II Germany built statues of those who were imprisoned in concentration camps.
The statues help tell the story of what happened in the concentration camps and helps make sure this chapter of their history is never repeated.
They did not build statues glorifying the soldiers and politicians of the time.

The US should learn from Germany.
....a very nonsensical comparison - theory
....AND that's because Germany was the war CRIMINAL!! duh..

...so we shouldn't build statues or name streets/etc for Nimitz/Stark/Audie Murphy/Desmond Ross/etc ????!!!! you are saying FU to our heroes
....AND you don't know shit about WW2

---AND---you FKED up!!!!!!! hahah = Germany STARTED the crap--the ILLEGAL war--WAR crimes
--but YOU people want to build statues and name streets for CRIMINALS!!!!! = stupid shit/idioicy..you HONOR criminals
MORE proof you people are like nazis
here it is:

and the Great Criminal Fred Gray-- the US flag flying for a common street thug criminal!!!
View attachment 355302
You must have been dropped on your head at some point. You make no sense.
The civil war was as illegal as WWII. I agree with statues of WWII heroes.
hahahhaha--your OP is nonsensical--I state that--then you say my reply makes no sense-----hahahahahah
you're a dumbass
..Germany started the illegal war--why would they put up statues???!!
DUH

Forum List

Back