Post-debate poll finds Biden with leads in two key states

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Good - If Joe is declared the winner in Florida on election night, it's over. :)

Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads President Trump by sizable margins among voters in Pennsylvania and Florida following Tuesday night’s combative presidential debate, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll published Saturday.​
The survey found that Biden leads Trump in Pennsylvania by 7 percentage points, garnering 49 percent support among respondents in the state, compared to Trump’s 42 percent. Biden leads Trump in Florida by a slightly smaller margin, 47 percent support to 42 percent.​

Good - If Joe is declared the winner in Florida on election night, it's over. :)

Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads President Trump by sizable margins among voters in Pennsylvania and Florida following Tuesday night’s combative presidential debate, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll published Saturday.​
The survey found that Biden leads Trump in Pennsylvania by 7 percentage points, garnering 49 percent support among respondents in the state, compared to Trump’s 42 percent. Biden leads Trump in Florida by a slightly smaller margin, 47 percent support to 42 percent.​

Probably right and he didn't stay in the hospital long enough to get any sympathy polling, especially since he takes the precautions of a 7 year old instead of a 74 year old.

50% of turns are right turns....that's how idiotic your poll is

1601849987629.png

I live in florida----------------------no one supports biden.....absolutely no biden bumper stickers, flags, or signs anywhere..

A few weeks ago, I saw a Bernie bumper sticker as close as I have seen.

But last week I did see a Biden paid for Billboard------------Biden and his money backers aka communists might like him, but none of the voters seem to.

I live in florida----------------------no one supports biden.....absolutely no biden bumper stickers, flags, or signs anywhere..

But last week I did see a Biden paid for Billboard------------Biden and his money backers aka communists might like him, but none of the voters seem to.

We LOVE anecdotal evidence here in USMB. Where to you live TurtleBoy - Lake Buena Vista? :D

The smallest by population is Lake Buena Vista with 10 people

We LOVE anecdotal evidence here in USMB. Where to you live TurtleBoy - Lake Buena Vista? :D

The smallest by population is Lake Buena Vista with 10 people

I'm actually a Turtle Girl------and sorry no---I live along the West Coast-----that atleast with Wicked Witch Hilliary had several of her bumper stickers and signs up....even though Trump won the county.

But there is nothing for Biden---NOTHING no where. Not even in black and hispanic areas----its bizarre.

Forum List

Back