Possible solution for China-Taiwan

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I'm a pragmatist, so when I thin China will destroy Taiwan and kill everyone on the island, I think that is totally possible and likely and there's nothing the US can do about it. Well, almost nothing.

I think the BEST STRATEGIC decision would be this:
  • Make Taiwan the only accepted port of entry for ALL trade with China.
  • Do one better and include Hong Kong.
Why this would work?

It makes China eat their own words. If Taiwan is part of China as China claims, then fine, China cannot tell another nation what accepted ports of entry are for its exporters. If the US wants to allow all US exports to China to only go to Taiwan or Hong Kong - thereby increasing their importance and reducing Mainland China's importance - China can't stop us.

I think this is so "passive aggressive" that it's virtually foolproof.

Once the ports of entry take custody of the goods, China then needs to negotiate on a more equal footing with those ports of entry to acquire said goods. They have to take action against their own interests which raises their own costs without imposing any costs on us.

It is superior to a tariff for that reason.

We have a YUGE trade imbalance with China. We buy more of their stuff than they buy of ours.

Adding an extra leg to the trade route would increase costs.

100% worldwide trade embargo on China and we go to war with anybody who dares try to trade with them.

Problem solved.

We demand the Chinese communist party is disband and all members of that party are no longer allowed to participate in political processes.

Otherwise, war. fuck you.

The current events should be considered as a prelude to the general collision of the "Golden billion" with the planet China. Russia, as China's main ally, in terms of resources and potential, was decided to weaken as much as possible, regardless of the costs. Preparations for a conflict with Beijing were started by Trump.
It looks like the reptilians are running out of time. They jump on China, without fear of a "second front"

Forum List

Back