Possible Record Cold Coming

I've explained how global warming can cause record cold for you denier idiots every time it gets cold.

Do I have to do it again?
Of course you can. Once the predicted warming didn't happen, the MMGW Cult changed tactics and now blame any and every weather event on MMGW.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...
No Yada.....yada....yada....
Don't be stupider than you have to be, kid.
Wow! You convinced me.................record cold is caused by MMGW.

I can't argue with your science.:banana:
I wasn't trying to convince you, I was telling you how dumb you are.

Thank you for the demonstration.

I'm still here waiting for the New Ice Age per all the climatologists and Time magazine circa 1975. Been a helluva long wait. What's this I hear about burning the F up in 10 yrs. Am I being F with?
My high school aged granddaughter is being taught all about global warning and the end of the world at school. (which as an honors physics / chemistry student, she thinks it's based on junk science)

I told her when I grew up in the 1970's the scientists all agreed the world was heading into an catastrophic Ice Age and everyone was going to die of starvation and hypothermia.

She is amused at the nonsense people accept as settled science. .. :cool:

Last edited:
I've explained how global warming can cause record cold for you denier idiots every time it gets cold.

Of course you can. Once the predicted warming didn't happen, the MMGW Cult changed tactics and now blame any and every weather event on MMGW.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...

If I'm so dumb how did I stump you so easily?

I sure hope this isn't a preview of what's to come for the winter.

Looks like even parts of Florida are going to get cold.

Everyone needs to bundle up. It's getting cold out there.

Up to 170 cities are predicted to get record lows for this time of year.

My area won't get it but mountain roads are already closed here. The last almost 3 miles of Mt. Baker road closed at the beginning of last month. Same with several other mountain roads.

Looks like winter has come early this year.

Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US
We're forecast to be in the low 20's monday and it's not even winter yet. Last year it was low 50's, year before that the same.

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...

You think you did what, now?

Dude, are we even having the same conversation?

Floods.
Drought.
Cold snaps
Heat waves
A lot of hurricanes
No hurricanes
Yada.....yada....yada...

I don't think we are having the same conversation. You seem very confused.

Progressives have yet to get the memo.....they think it is all about "the science", but nobody cares about the science when they are having to fetch the nut sack warmers 8 months out of each year! This is exactly why climate change action is a snoozefest amongst the public. The AGW k00ks think the public is going to be more concerned about a rise of global temperatures 0.2 degree's or a sea level rise of 3mm more than their balls turning blue most months out of the year. d0y...….talk about a staggering level of st00pid.

The fact is, most people are clearly climate skeptics, which is why after 20 years of doomsday predictions by the k00ks, absolutely nobody is paying attention. Renewable energy is a complete joke and will be for decades to come according to the EIA.

Who's not winning?!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Monty Python Black Knight Scene (Full)

Lol, you've got that totally bass-ackwards son.

I'm new here ... could you please tell me where to read this explanation? ...
You're more interested in where I read it than the explanation itself?

I take it you just wanna attack the source, and not deal with the facts?

I just wanted to save you the time typing it all in again ... if there's someplace else you've typed it in before ... but either way is fine with me ...

See.

I just wanted to save you the time typing it all in again ... if there's someplace else you've typed it in before ... but either way is fine with me ...
Record cold snaps are almost always caused by variations in the jet stream. The stream is fueled by the temperature difference between the northern and southern latitudes. The arctic is warming faster than the tropics. This means less temperature difference (less fuel) and a weaker stream. The weaker stream is more prone to wandering, letting cold arctic air masses come much further south than usual. Poof! Record cold temperatures. The same phenomenon is responsible for record heat waves in Alaska and Canada when the stream wanders north.

Yes indeed, warming can cause cold, just like night can cause day.

I sure hope this isn't a preview of what's to come for the winter.

Looks like even parts of Florida are going to get cold.

Everyone needs to bundle up. It's getting cold out there.

Up to 170 cities are predicted to get record lows for this time of year.

My area won't get it but mountain roads are already closed here. The last almost 3 miles of Mt. Baker road closed at the beginning of last month. Same with several other mountain roads.

Looks like winter has come early this year.

Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US

It's a preview.
We started embarking on an Ice Age last year.
Wrap those pipes.

I hope not. I have never liked cold.

I have a vacation house by Mt. Rainier. We have had to build the water system so that it will drain all the water out when the water is turned off. We then put anti freeze in the toilet and turn all the faucets on so the pipes or the toilet doesn't freeze.

It's a pain to do but if we don't do it, pipes freeze, the toilet bursts. Not fun. No amount of wrapping pipes will work there.

I learnt my lesson years ago when I was going away for a while and figured I should drain the pipes and turn the pump off (water is served by a spring with an electric pump) instead of just leaving a tap running. Came to find out that water has to be flushed out of the pipes, or it will sit inside them, freeze and blow up down in the basement, which is what they did. That's when I converted everything to Pex Pipe so that won't happen any more.

I've heard of people pouring antifreeze down the drain but that makes no sense. Besides pouring deadly poison into the water table, I don't believe there's such a thing as an exploded toilet. I've seen a frozen toilet (on the surface) but those pipes go straight underground anyway and they're not under any pressure, and the toilet surface is open so it's not confined to a space like a pipe is. I have a friend here who does that and I've convinced her to stop doing it. She does flush her pipes out though (with compressed air). I just leave a tap running a trickle.

See.
.dnatsrednu ot uoy spleh ti fi yaw siht tsop nac I

Ah ah.

Record cold snaps are almost always caused by variations in the jet stream. The stream is fueled by the temperature difference between the northern and southern latitudes. The arctic is warming faster than the tropics. This means less temperature difference (less fuel) and a weaker stream. The weaker stream is more prone to wandering, letting cold arctic air masses come much further south than usual. Poof! Record cold temperatures. The same phenomenon is responsible for record heat waves in Alaska and Canada when the stream wanders north.

Hide the Decline!!!

I told her when I grew up in the 1970's the scientists all agreed the world was heading into an catastrophic Ice Age and everyone was going to die of starvation and hypothermia.
You shouldn't lie to children like that. But hey, that's what you religious folks are best at, after all.

Forum List

Back