Possibilities!

Until God Himself picks a religion, ALL are equally possible.

• TRUE

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FALSE

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
10410998_1543003189272586_8870783841877999822_n_zpsc2c7a6a4.jpg

Indeed. If God is, I'm ass-u-me-ing He/She/It is WAY bigger than ALL of the ancient stories.

:beer: Possibilitites!​

We will follow this question to our graves...because we will never know.

:lol: You are as militant as an evangelical. Your non-belief without solid evidence is a faith similar to JimBowie who has no objective evidence.

If your belief calms you night terrors, Hollie, then that's for you.

What label do you slap on we who don't adhere to any brand-name religion and who don't proclaim that there is no "God". Rather we just don't give a shit!

Oh go ahead......be creative!

:lol: You are as militant as an evangelical. Your non-belief without solid evidence is a faith similar to JimBowie who has no objective evidence.

Gee whiz. Aren't you the angry zealot. I'm sure the voices you think you hear are from the culturally appropriate gawds that are customary in the West. The voices in your head could just as likely be one or more of the Hindu gawds. Can you prove they're not?

What are you, some kinda' racist?

My non-belief comes with solid evidence. Can you disprove it?

Gee whiz. Aren't you the angry zealot. I'm sure the voices you think you hear are from the culturally appropriate gawds that are customary in the West. The voices in your head could just as likely be one or more of the Hindu gawds. Can you prove they're not?

Don't have to because you can't make an acceptable case based on objective evidence and creative thinking. Neither can I. We believe, Hollie. And that is faith.

how do you know what God thinks until you ask Him?
How do you know the voices in your head are from the gawds?
Those are from your meds, Hollie.
I guess others and maybe you are granted a special audience with the gawds.

I view it instead as drawing inspiration from a deific archetype, and then creating Thoughtforms in your mind to give Form and Life to those archetypes, to more powerfully invoke their dominant characteristics into yourself, and so that these "Thoughtforms" might act as vessels for extraordinary forces existing elsewhere in the universe.

Last edited:

Don't have to because you can't make an acceptable case based on objective evidence and creative thinking. Neither can I. We believe, Hollie. And that is faith.
So, you can't disprove it. Didn't think so.

You believe for reasons that are totally arbitrary and capricious. I'm happy for you.

So, what makes you think the voices in your head are not the Hindu gawds as opposed to your culturally appropriate gawds?

New Topics

Forum List

Back