Positive things Biden/liberals have done

Name all those positive things, kids.

It's been a crazy 24x7 news cycle since January 20th. I've never seen so much activity and had a constant bombardment of news.....oh..wait. That was the last guy.
Sorry, I got distracted. I couldn't make out the lack of constant news stories over the thundering sounds of the crickets. :)

Positive things?
1) The adults are back in charge at the White House.
2) No more constant rage tweeting.
3) Regular press briefings.
4) No press conference riffing (especially about disinfectants and UV lights).
5) A competent President.
6) A compassionate President.
7) A President that displays empathy.
8) A President that projects confidence
9) A President that actually cares about doing the job..and is interested.

I could go on but you get the point. And look, actual addressing of the pandemic and economic issues instead
of pawning everything off to the next guy that gets the can kicked to him.

You could go on, but all you'd do is just continue talking about Trump.

Leftists CANNOT discuss Joe Biden without mentioning Trump. It says a lot.

It's been a crazy 24x7 news cycle since January 20th. I've never seen so much activity and had a constant bombardment of news.....oh..wait. That was the last guy.
Sorry, I got distracted. I couldn't make out the lack of constant news stories over the thundering sounds of the crickets. :)

Positive things?

I could go on but you get the point. And look, actual addressing of the pandemic and economic issues instead

It's telling that Trump has been erased by liberals that say they are about inclusion and diversity. Excluding and removal of diversative thoughts. How liberal.

The two that I've witnessed and immediately come to mind are environmental improvements and Fair Housing. Not sure if you want to limit this to things only during Biden's era? If so will have to give it a lot of thought.

Last edited:
I've met met more people that fled communist countries in the last 50 years that managed to thrive than poor black Americans that have lived here for generations that where offered the same things. Blacks' failure to thrive is more psychological than factual. If you want to live in poverty and don't take advantage of the education and advancement American culture offers, that's on YOU.

Humor? The entire planet has enjoyed laughing and pointing at it, but that doesn't really offset the damage it's wreaked on the productive half of the country.

I dunno.... I just hope it expires in the wee hours of the morning someday, while grunting out a steamer into the bedsheets.... providing one last giggle for us.

Positive things?

Hmm...no mention of Trump in my post...well, unless you count the "last guy".
You need to lay off the range red meat Hoss. :)

That's easy. He's done nothing good for America or Americans so far.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Once his EO's and green shit kick in you can bet those that voted for his stupid ass will regret it.

Many are regretting it right now after the clusterfuck he made of the border with thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals he's had bussed and flown all over the country. Hell we tax payers are paying for hotel rooms for illegals who should have been packed in busses and bussed back to the border.

Buckle up folks, its going to get worse with that incompetent stuttering fuck in the WH.

Positive things?

And this is the typical opinion of a touchy-freely non-pragmatic Democrat. Basically, act nice and say sweet things and you can implement any policy you would liked, no matter how anti-US and moronic. Our electorate is truly this ignorant.

Positive things?

And this is the typical opinion of a touchy-freely non-pragmatic Democrat. Basically, act nice and say sweet things and you can implement any policy you would liked, no matter how anti-US and moronic. Our electorate is truly this ignorant.

It's called being a career politician who's skilled at not only making deals (which the Repubs are so far rebuffing), but also communicating policy objectives directly to constituents.
In order to do that, you have to appear as competent, compassionate, and committed. Everything Biden is. I know he's interested in the job.

Compared to the last guy who was inept, incompetent, a moron, a retard, not even capable of a basic grasp of government and how policy works or is implemented. He spoke like he was constantly drunk.
He's gone. He ain't coming back. We can never make that mistake again.

I am earnestly trying to figure out why people are so supportive and vote for liberal Democrats here, perhaps I missed something about the liberal democrat agenda that is so positive. What exactly is so attractive about the Democrats?
Most Democrats posters are foreign trolls or paid propagandist. Very few "real" Democrats on forums anymore. The most anti American thing an American can do is vote for Democrats who hate America and Americans. Just ask a Democrat, they will tell you how evil America is and how it's all white supremacy...

Biden promised a stimulus bill and getting America vacinnated in his first 100 days, and he's beating his self-imposed deadlines. I don't like all aspects of the stimulus but ... the dems won. I didn't like W's tax cuts, let alone the abortion McConnell and Trump cooked up, either.

Biden's pulling the plug on Afghan. Good.

I'm not sure why the dems are shooting themselves with infrastructure. They are not getting 50 dem votes if they put in "community wellness centers" with infrastructure. Double the capacity for I-95, and make it possible to use interstates for interstate travel without trucks blocking every fomcinkpiojg lane, fund drinkable water and solid waste disposal .... and pay for it by taxing those making over $400,000 and long term cap gains.

I'm am trying to be...ahem, "impartial" and find actual good the Dems have actually done because I have an open mind.
No, you don't have an open mind.
yeah it's a troool thread, but its such a lame attempt by the OP that it's sort of fun to pick the low hanging fruit. And I'm not even a fan of the stimulus and now infrastructure bills. But if the gop keeps not compromising by voting for what Biden won on ..... Manchin may have to keep voting.

I'm am trying to be...ahem, "impartial" and find actual good the Dems have actually done because I have an open mind.
No, you don't have an open mind.
yeah it's a troool thread, but its such a lame attempt by the OP that it's sort of fun to pick the low hanging fruit. And I'm not even a fan of the stimulus and now infrastructure bills. But if the gop keeps not compromising by voting for what Biden won on ..... Manchin may have to keep voting.
I have told people for years that the only difference between a Republican and Democrat is the name of their party affiliation. If you can ignore the political theater you can see what is not different.

Hell we tax payers are paying for hotel rooms for illegals who should have been packed in busses and bussed back to the border.
If he spreads them all over the nation, no one will be able to keep track of them or the possible abuses they either suffer or commit. Four years from now, democrats will be running on "citizenship" for all to fix another election.

Democrats still do a few things for we the people. Republicans? Not yet. They push big tax cuts that favor the very wealthy is what they're really all about. Republicans are waaaaay more corrupt . Think trump and his assholes. So many in prisoned or pardoned. Trump took that to far greater levels by trying to overthrow our country a few months back and republicans still love him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back