Positive things Biden/liberals have done

I give this forum over to liberals:
How much revenue does this site take in monthly in gross terms please. As far as Biden he's just like Trump so I can see no advantages but I did get a stimulus check like I did with Trump

• Banned
I'm am trying to be...ahem, "impartial" and find actual good the Dems have actually done because I have an open mind.

How much revenue does this site take in monthly in gross terms please. As far as Biden he's just like Trump so I can see no advantages but I did get a stimulus check like I did with Trump
Just like Trump? Eh... I'm not seeing that. The removal of troops from Afgan... That's a good thing though. Props to them for that.

If Biden does something about the Riots now... You know... Arrest and charge people for burning shit down... Well... That would be a good thing and I'd certainly spend more time rethinking my current opinion of him.

Last edited:
1618356464575.png

I am earnestly trying to figure out why people are so supportive and vote for liberal Democrats here, perhaps I missed something about the liberal democrat agenda that is so positive. What exactly is so attractive about the Democrats?

The infrastructure investment, like roads and railroads sounds good,
We could use more high speed rail.
They use a lot less fuel than planes, and they can be done much more cheaply.

California’s High-Speed Rail Failure Shows the Insanity of ...

Just a few hundred miles of high-speed rail in California was well on its way to exceeding $100 billion in costs by the time of completion. As a result, California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Tuesday that the state will be massively shrinking the project.

“Let’s be real,” Newsom, a Democrat said, per The Sacramento Bee. “The current project, as planned, would cost too much and take too long.”

Name all those positive things, kids.

It's been a crazy 24x7 news cycle since January 20th. I've never seen so much activity and had a constant bombardment of news.....oh..wait. That was the last guy.
Sorry, I got distracted. I couldn't make out the lack of constant news stories over the thundering sounds of the crickets. :)

Positive things?
1) The adults are back in charge at the White House.
2) No more constant rage tweeting.
3) Regular press briefings.
4) No press conference riffing (especially about disinfectants and UV lights).
5) A competent President.
6) A compassionate President.
7) A President that displays empathy.
8) A President that projects confidence
9) A President that actually cares about doing the job..and is interested.

I could go on but you get the point. And look, actual addressing of the pandemic and economic issues instead
of pawning everything off to the next guy that gets the can kicked to him.

Biden is outstanding at taking credit for Trump's achievements...like the Covid19 vaccines and getting Troops out off Afghanistan...

Forum List

Back