POS trump Muslims?

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Listening to Megan McCain for a half hour and they said the POS's website has taken down anything about not allowing any Muslims into the country.

Betrayal, it has that pungent wild skunk smell mixed with angry tears. I have no idea what the POS's website address is so can't confirm. Maybe one of his KKK facebookers can go and verify.

Listening to Megan McCain for a half hour and they said the POS's website has taken down anything about not allowing any Muslims into the country.

Betrayal, it has that pungent wild skunk smell mixed with angry tears. I have no idea what the POS's website address is so can't confirm. Maybe one of his KKK facebookers can go and verify.

Do your own research and what is amazing you should be happy but instead you are more angry!

A Megan McCain false alarm? How dare she! Damn musicians with their complicated shoes!

Dark times ahead, that's for sure, as anyone can see in this thread which was suppressed from the main politics forum by some scumbag mod.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I heard a little on radio earlier that many children are scared of the future in the US now.

Children. Dark times for sure. Even Megan McCain commented that everyone, no matter what party, view dark times ahead.

Dark times ahead, that's for sure, as anyone can see in this thread which was suppressed from the main politics forum by some scumbag mod.

I heard a little on radio earlier that many children are scared of the future in the US now.

Children. Dark times for sure. Even Megan McCain commented that everyone, no matter what party, view dark times ahead.

I just posted a video in that thread above of middle school children chanting "Build a wall! Build a wall!" Middle school.

Where are these kids getting that from? Their scumbag POS parents. It starts at home.

I doubt Trump's gonna ban all Muslim Immigration. It's impractical. However, i would support temporary bans on Immigration from Muslim Nations known to be Terrorist havens. Trump should start with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen. A more practical approach.

I saw an interview early Wed morning with some 15 year old anchor baby. His parents were deported, poor boy, blaming everyone but his parents for him not being able to throw a ball in the park with his dad. I guess they don't have parks where they are from.

Last night in a radio interview James Woolsey (formerly Bill Clinton's CIA director and currently Trump's foreign policy advisor) confirmed that it's unconstitutional to ban a whole religion from immigrating. You can place caps on certain regions, which we've always done. And if you're talking about a region where 25% of people in surveys support violent jihad on American soil, it doesn't seem unreasonable to take a pause to figure out how to vet those people before they come.

Children are being frightened by being told that Hitler just got elected. Sort of reminds me of 6th grade when Reagan got elected and he was purportedly about to start a nuclear war and were on the verge of being incinerated (with that movie The Day After
used as a visual aid).

I just posted a video in that thread above of middle school children chanting "Build a wall! Build a wall!" Middle school.

Where are these kids getting that from? Their scumbag POS parents. It starts at home.

I saw that. Yes what is wrong with these parents. Racism is alive and well.

Children is a broad term. Do you mean people under 18, or are you referring to those who are not yet teenagers. If It's the latter, they are afraid because adults tell them they should be. Few if any children under the age of 12 are comprehending the ramifications of a Trump presidency. They are reacting to the adults around them.

I doubt Trump's gonna ban all Muslim Immigration. It's impractical. However, i would support temporary bans on Immigration from Muslim Nations known to be Terrorist havens. Trump should start with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen. A more practical approach.

Or maybe we just let them immigrate to the blue states. Then everbody is happy.

I saw an interview early Wed morning with some 15 year old anchor baby. His parents were deported, poor boy, blaming everyone but his parents for him not being able to throw a ball in the park with his dad. I guess they don't have parks where they are from.

What kind of parents would abandon a teenage son?

Anyone who disagrees with you is a POS? Is that it?

You should change the title of this to "liberals for jihad in America." You wear it well.

Forum List

Back