Portland store shuts down, posts blistering note on front door slamming rampant crime: 'city is in peril'

Declaring that criminal behavior in Portland, Oregon, goes unpunished and that repeated break-ins have led to financial ruin, the owner of the Rains PDX clothing store in the city permanently closed the shop this month, KATU2 reported on Sunday.

The store’s owner, Marcy Landolfo, citing 15 break-ins over the past year and a half, said, “The problem is, as small businesses, we cannot sustain those types of losses and stay in business. I won’t even go into the numbers of how much has been out of pocket.”

A note posted on the store stated, “Our city is in peril. Small businesses (and large) cannot sustain doing business, in our city’s current state. We have no protection, or recourse, against the criminal behavior that goes unpunished.”

Ya gotta love those Prog policies.

Well......yeah!!!

And blacks will bitch and moan about those "racists" who refuse to open businesses in their 'hood

thankfully, there are plenty of other businesses for them to ransack and rob, they need to get pretty busy, before the people get wise, and if they dont get wise, they will go without new clothing, I wont be sending my old clothes, I will use mine for rags, first

Why quit so early? He should have given it at least 20 thefts before packing it in.

Last edited:
Declaring that criminal behavior in Portland, Oregon, goes unpunished and that repeated break-ins have led to financial ruin, the owner of the Rains PDX clothing store in the city permanently closed the shop this month, KATU2 reported on Sunday.

The store’s owner, Marcy Landolfo, citing 15 break-ins over the past year and a half, said, “The problem is, as small businesses, we cannot sustain those types of losses and stay in business. I won’t even go into the numbers of how much has been out of pocket.”

A note posted on the store stated, “Our city is in peril. Small businesses (and large) cannot sustain doing business, in our city’s current state. We have no protection, or recourse, against the criminal behavior that goes unpunished.”

Ya gotta love those Prog policies.

Remember, the DemoKKKrats who run Portland LOVE this, and so do the idiots who vote for them. In fact, if the owner of this store voted for a shitstain like Ted Wheeler, then she deserved to lose her business.

Remember, the DemoKKKrats who run Portland LOVE this, and so do the idiots who vote for them. In fact, if the owner of this store voted for a shitstain like Ted Wheeler, then she deserved to lose her business.
This is 100% a black eye for liberalism

Forum List

Back