Portland Rapid Response Team Resigns Ahead of Upcoming Riots

Do you support "defunding the police" and removing legal protections from the police?

• Yes, the fewer cops on the streets the better

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No, I support the police, they have a very difficult job to do

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Gotta love it

Hell. I wouldn't have paid that rioter a damned dime. Too bad she wasn't in my State. If she were she would have been shot.

Good for the RRT. The whole department should resign and let social workers take the calls, handle rioters, protesters and arsonists.
All those Cops have jobs waiting for them where they are loved. Too bad a lot probably sadid, Fuck this bull shit never again.

This is part of a long time plan

Hell. I wouldn't have paid that rioter a damned dime. Too bad she wasn't in my State. If she were she would have been shot.

Good for the RRT. The whole department should resign and let social workers take the calls, handle rioters, protesters and arsonists.

That's the problem, especially in commie cities and states. All they care about is making it look good for PR using their taxpayers money.

Here we had the Tamir Rice case. An adult looking kid pulled a realistic looking toy gun on an officer so he shot him dead. It was all on video although grainy, but the grand jury spent hours looking at the video frame by frame, and determined the officer broke no laws. He shot in self-defense.

The city paid the mother of this kid 5 million dollars. For what? The officer did nothing wrong! Given it was another situation of a white officer and black suspect, if they didn't payoff the mother, the Mayor and anybody associated with the case would have been voted out of office.

It's pretty much the same thing here. Give this bimbo a couple thousand dollars and that's one less problem you have to worry about come election time.

I 'm not suprised this is fristrating to me. Cops can not even look at a black person these days or they get shot. . What were they supposed to do kiss these rioters? They were throughing glass and rocks and bricks at them, spraying them with bearspray, gass bombing them. . The city does not even back the cops up. So what they have to let these vigilanties kill them? This is so maddening. I feel for the blue.

I 'm not suprised this is fristrating to me. Cops can not even look at a black person these days or they get shot. . What were they supposed to do kiss these rioters? They were throughing glass and rocks and bricks at them, spraying them with bearspray, gass bombing them. . The city does not even back the cops up. So what they have to let these vigilanties kill them? This is so maddening. I feel for the blue.
Bet you they will elect the same exact people this round. There is too much mental retardation there for a life

Your own link says they only resigned from the voluntary special response team....they didn't resign from the police force.

What's stopping the rest of the cops from quitting? That shithole doesn't need a police department, it needs an exterminator.

Forum List

Back