Portland Protester Injured Unfortunately His Sorry Ass Survived

Are we supposed to care? One less enemy on the battlefield is all.
yea like you are actually out on that field.....
Not in Portland that's for sure. Everyplace is a battlefield. That white mother killed by Burn Loot Murder didn't think she was on a battlefield.
if they were rioting out on your street you would be hiding under your bed.....
Been there didn't do that. Although in 1965 my neighbor did hide me and my baby in her closet when blacks were going door to door. I was young in those days. Inflicting pain wasn't a goal.

No I would not be hiding under the bed. I look for ways to do some damage with the riot as an excuse.
sure you would....you lost any credibility you had with your bullshit drug stories....
Like i care what a dim pixel like you expresses.
and no body gives a shit what story teller like you has to say....because its all bullshit stories....

Not in Portland that's for sure. Everyplace is a battlefield. That white mother killed by Burn Loot Murder didn't think she was on a battlefield.
Been there didn't do that. Although in 1965 my neighbor did hide me and my baby in her closet when blacks were going door to door. I was young in those days. Inflicting pain wasn't a goal.

No I would not be hiding under the bed. I look for ways to do some damage with the riot as an excuse.
sure you would....you lost any credibility you had with your bullshit drug stories....
and no body gives a shit what story teller like you has to say....because its all bullshit stories....
There isn't shit you can do either.

about what?.....

about what?.....
Everything you stupid ass. Go to a corner and put a blanket over your head.

about what?.....
aww is tipsey getting pissed?....dont like it when your phony bullshit gets called out do ya?.....lol....

the link is not very informative

Was this dirtbag shot with a rubber bullet?
That's my guess. The main point is Portland's Federal courthouse was under assault, again, and this punk got his skull pushed in by some sort of munition designed to make the scum back off.

My wish for him is a life time of neurological problems and violent headaches as a reminder of what his
violent criminal behavior got him.

about what?.....
aww is tipsey getting pissed?....dont like it when your phony bullshit gets called out do ya?.....lol....
I only get pissed at what's real. You aren't real. You are no more than a blip on a screen. You don't get it Do You. You exist only at my pleasure. Why would anything you do upset me?

about what?.....
I only get pissed at what's real. You aren't real. You are no more than a blip on a screen. You don't get it Do You. You exist only at my pleasure. Why would anything you do upset me?
for such a little blip you sure pay attention to what that blip says.....and thats because i call out your bullshit tales.....and that pisses you off.....lol....

about what?.....
for such a little blip you sure pay attention to what that blip says.....and thats because i call out your bullshit tales.....and that pisses you off.....lol....
What an ego! It's been fun and now you get shut off. You got boring. After all, you are only here for my entertainment.

about what?.....
What an ego! It's been fun and now you get shut off. You got boring. After all, you are only here for my entertainment.
so i was right?....most people dont pay attention to blips....but you sure do.....

Forum List

Back