Portland,....... Oregons Black Eye

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
I love the state of Oregon. Medford area, Port Orford, Newport & Lincoln City and other coast towns...........why are most of the psychos in Portland?
There was a shameful riot there last night and it wasn't protesting.........it was a riot!

Portland is not representative of the rest of the state which has tons of natural beauty and basically friendly folk. At least Oregon has most of their idiots contained in one city.

You know, I believe in free speech and the right to hold a peaceful protest.

But, kicking in windows of places where you don't know who voted for whom? That is particularly stupid, especially if you live in the area.

If people want to protest, take a lesson from the people that protested the Jenna 6, and go to the town, make your point, clean up after yourself and don't destroy things. Out of all the protests I've ever seen, I think that one was the best.

And................it was done by black people and was peaceful. Matter of fact, when they left, the town was CLEANER than it was when they showed up.

But burning things and breaking windows? Totally uncalled for.

Like I said........................protest your brains out if that is what trips your trigger, but KEEP IT PEACEFUL!

I see that asshat Avakian that was behind the Sweet Cakes gay wedding fiasco got beat in his run for office. Couldn't happen to a nicer fascist

You know, the people with bullhorns should take time out every half hour or so to remind people to be peaceful, and to restrain and hold for the police anyone who is acting inappropriately, with video of what they did that was bad.

Forum List

Back