Portland Official Who Wants to ‘Defund Police’ Called 911 Over Canceled Lyft Ride

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Portland Official Who Wants to ‘Defund Police’ Called 911 Over Canceled Lyft Ride

A prominent Portland politician who has repeatedly vowed to “defund the police” reportedly called 911 to complain after her Lyft driver canceled the ride.
“Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty, who has pushed for police budget cuts, called 911 after a Lyft driver canceled her ride and asked her to get out of his car,” reports Fox News. “Lyft driver Richmond Frost told two Portland Police Department officers, who responded to the scene on Nov. 1, that Hardesty ‘became irate when he refused to roll the windows up,’ according to a dispatch report.”

You can't make this shit up man. Democrat hypocrisy and stupidity is so far off the scale its amazing.

Great! She was hoist by her own petard.

Gads! How could they elect someone like her?

And some people say that this country has a bright future.

Amazing!

A prominent Portland politician who has repeatedly vowed to “defund the police” reportedly called 911 to complain after her Lyft driver canceled the ride.
“Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty, who has pushed for police budget cuts, called 911 after a Lyft driver canceled her ride and asked her to get out of his car,” reports Fox News. “Lyft driver Richmond Frost told two Portland Police Department officers, who responded to the scene on Nov. 1, that Hardesty ‘became irate when he refused to roll the windows up,’ according to a dispatch report.”

You can't make this shit up man. Democrat hypocrisy and stupidity is so far off the scale its amazing.
Fake news

Fake news
old news

• Banned

Amazing!

And you notice how it wasn't even a dangerous situation that she called the cops for? Its not like she was being attacked of anything. he called them over a Lyft ride. Whta a lowlife piece of shit, typical democrat

Hannity? Really? Sorry, not a credible source in my book.

Neither are you so shuttup

• Banned
So it is agreed that Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty is a piece of shit?

Amazing!

And you notice how it wasn't even a dangerous situation that she called the cops for? Its not like she was being attacked of anything. he called them over a Lyft ride. Whta a lowlife piece of shit, typical democrat

Yanno, I never on this board or anywhere elese have claimed to be a credible source. Yes, I have expressed my opinions, and stated what I thought, but it is just my opinion. Hannity is supposed to be a journalist and have facts on their side.

Amazing!

Yanno, I never on this board or anywhere elese have claimed to be a credible source. Yes, I have expressed my opinions, and stated what I thought, but it is just my opinion. Hannity is supposed to be a journalist and have facts on their side.

Fox's defense of itself is always the prime time guys are opinion

Hannity is very specifically not billed as a journalist

Unlike Chris Wallace as the most obvious example. Fox would tell you they have very different positions

Hannity is basically a taped op ed

MSNBC on the other hand would probably tell you they're all journalists and not even make the attempt to draw a line. I tend to to be resigned to accept Fox has the better explanation.

edit - that's also why you see the prime time deviate form most day time so much on Fox.

Amazing!

Unlike Chris Wallace as the most obvious example. Fox would tell you they have very different positions

MSNBC on the other hand would probably tell you they're all journalists and not even make the attempt to draw a line. I tend to to be resigned to accept Fox has the better explanation.

edit - that's also why you see the prime time deviate form most day time so much on Fox.
Hannity is supposed to be a journalist and have facts on their side.
Hannity is not a journalist. Educate yourself.

Sean Hannity: ‘I’m Not A Journalist. I’m A Talk Show Host ...

I was responding to Liberals Lie, because he was holding up Hannity as a credible source for his opinion. I told them that I have opinions, they then said that mine doesn't count.

I then said that Hannity is SUPPOSED to be a journalist. We all know that he's nothing more than a bloviating idiot who has his head solidly up Trump's ass.

I then said that Hannity is SUPPOSED to be a journalist. We all know that he's nothing more than a bloviating idiot who has his head solidly up Trump's ass.
Who do you trust for your news?

I don't trust any one news agency. Not only do I watch NBC and MSNBC, but I also check out what CNN and FOX have to say, as well as the BBC and other news sites on the 'net. If a story has all of them saying basically the same thing, I believe it. If there are several different versions of the same story, I usually go digging for local news sites to see if it's true or not. Trusting just one news source in my opinion is not the brightest thing, because sometimes they get it wrong, or decide to outright lie.

I've also watched OAN and Newsmax a few times, and have figured out that they aren't the most reliable. More like an opinion show masquerading as news.

So it is agreed that Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty is a piece of shit?

Far worse, it's Sodom and Gamora over there. Hell the previous mayor was banging an underage boy and they just looked the other way. The governor is a lesbo. They shit and piss on the streets. A whole section of the city is dedicated to homo deviant behavior. Hard to believe Portland was many times voted most livable city in the country, those days are gone the freaks from California moved up there and took over.

I don't trust any one news agency. Not only do I watch NBC and MSNBC, but I also check out what CNN and FOX have to say, as well as the BBC and other news sites on the 'net. If a story has all of them saying basically the same thing, I believe it. If there are several different versions of the same story, I usually go digging for local news sites to see if it's true or not. Trusting just one news source in my opinion is not the brightest thing, because sometimes they get it wrong, or decide to outright lie.

I've also watched OAN and Newsmax a few times, and have figured out that they aren't the most reliable. More like an opinion show masquerading as news.
If you had to pick just one as the most reliable, which would it be?

Amazing!

I was responding to Liberals Lie, because he was holding up Hannity as a credible source for his opinion. I told them that I have opinions, they then said that mine doesn't count.

My opinion is that you are a bloviating idiot, who doesn't get paid for it, who has his head up his own ass.
See how that works.

Amazing!

My opinion is that you are a bloviating idiot, who doesn't get paid for it, who has his head up his own ass.
See how that works.

Wow..................nothing of substance to contribute, and you recycle what I said about Hannity, and you then say it about me. Ever have an original thought?

Forum List

Back