Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Now Losing in Reelection Bid By 11 Points, to... Opponent Who Openly Declares Xerself to be Antifa

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Me thinks the Left won’t want to talk about this before November.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) is polling 11 points behind opponent Sarah Iannarone ahead of the November general election, according to reports from the independent data firm DHM Research, despite handily beating her in the primary earlier this year.
Portland newspaper Willamette Week reported Monday that the DHM results showed that among those surveyed, Wheeler polls at 30 percent compared to Iannarone's 41 percent. About 16 percent of voters favored a write-in candidate, while 13 percent were undecided.

The poll, which was conducted by phone from Sept. 17 to 22 and reported a 4-point margin of error, comes after Iannarone came in 20 points behind the mayor in May’s primary election.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) is polling 11 points behind opponent Sarah Iannarone ahead of the November general election, according to reports from the independent data firm DHM Research, despite handily beating her in the primary earlier this year.
Portland newspaper Willamette Week reported Monday that the DHM results showed that among those surveyed, Wheeler polls at 30 percent compared to Iannarone's 41 percent. About 16 percent of voters favored a write-in candidate, while 13 percent were undecided.

The poll, which was conducted by phone from Sept. 17 to 22 and reported a 4-point margin of error, comes after Iannarone came in 20 points behind the mayor in May’s primary election.

Oh, so polls matter when they agree with your bi-ass?

But these don't.....

1.png

LOL, even Rasmussen can't lie about Trump anymore......

Build a wall around it, and let it burn.

Oh yeah, let's go full out totalitarian like North Korea and have just one political party.
That's your jam.
And you probably consider yourself an American patriot, too.

So that Portland Mayor openly sucking up to Antifa and allowing them and BLM to literally take control of half of Portland didn't help him. Why am I NOT shocked! Democrats need to realise that the Radical Crowd HATE them as well and want them OUT as well and essentially they hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris also, they just HATE Trump MORE, but if Biden/Harris get in then this Radical Crowd will turn their attention to targeting Biden and Harris. The Radical Crowd do NOT want Moderate Leftism, they do NOT want Mainstream Leftism even, they WANT and will only ACCEPT actual Marxism.

So that Portland Mayor openly sucking up to Antifa and allowing them and BLM to literally take control of half of Portland didn't help him. Why am I NOT shocked! Democrats need to realise that the Radical Crowd HATE them as well and want them OUT as well and essentially they hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris also, they just HATE Trump MORE, but if Biden/Harris get in then this Radical Crowd will turn their attention to targeting Biden and Harris.

As I wrote those people are more likely to vote green in a normal election, so they are no friend to the Democrat Party...

So that Portland Mayor openly sucking up to Antifa and allowing them and BLM to literally take control of half of Portland didn't help him. Why am I NOT shocked! Democrats need to realise that the Radical Crowd HATE them as well and want them OUT as well and essentially they hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris also, they just HATE Trump MORE, but if Biden/Harris get in then this Radical Crowd will turn their attention to targeting Biden and Harris. The Radical Crowd do NOT want Moderate Leftism, they do NOT want Mainstream Leftism even, they WANT and will only ACCEPT actual Marxism.

So the Proud Boys are there. But you don't want to acknowledge that, do you???

But these don't.....

View attachment 397939

The below Latest Polls you have Screen Shot:
1602012912851.png

^^^^ This:

The below is also from RealClearPolitics and it's their average of various State Polls so far, this is what it shows:

1602012966957.png

^^^^ What we can see from the above is that at this time Joe Biden is not performing as well in the above States as Hillary was at the same time as now in 2016, the exceptions are New Hampshire and Nevada where Biden is outperforming Hillary in 2016.

What we also see is that like Hillary in 2016 Biden is leading in:

Pennsylvania, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina.

Hillary was leading like Biden in all the above States and all the above States Donald Trump won.

The Proud Boys don't LIVE there, or vote there. What are you talking about?

Impossible. Antifa is just an 'IDEA'. Joe said so.

So that Portland Mayor openly sucking up to Antifa and allowing them and BLM to literally take control of half of Portland didn't help him. Why am I NOT shocked! Democrats need to realise that the Radical Crowd HATE them as well and want them OUT as well and essentially they hate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris also, they just HATE Trump MORE, but if Biden/Harris get in then this Radical Crowd will turn their attention to targeting Biden and Harris.

As I wrote those people are more likely to vote green in a normal election, so they are no friend to the Democrat Party...

There is a Green Candidate running and considering Joe Biden has said he is not committed to that Green New Deal thing then I will expect some of them will vote Green just like they voted in 2016 for Jill Stein and this is why all these Head-To-Head Polls are meaningless because in 2016 Jill Stein got just enough votes to give the Electoral College to Donald Trump in the Winner Takes All situation that is the Electoral College.

The Environmentalists are literal FANATICS, they are almost a One Issue voting Block, you either support the Carbon Tax and whatever the Green New Deal is OR they will not vote for you and as the Green Party Candidate is for all those things then as I said I expect many of them will vote for that candidate.

The Proud Boys were NOT given the keys to HALF of Portland by that idiot Mayor like he gave the keys to HALF of Portland to Antifa and BLM so STOP attempting to DEFLECT ATTENTION, you do not have the intelligence to do something like that successfully.

But these don't.....

View attachment 397939

Don’t get mad at me that the Left votes fascists in office.

Forum List

Back