Portland ICE Building Set On Fire Last Night By Antifa Terrorists

Find these idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these terrorist groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Anything else?

Yes, there is something else.

Identify Antifa/BLM as the terrorists they are. Have Sleepy Joe, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name. Accept some responsibility, it was the radical talk by libs like Biden that motivate these attacks.
Funny coming from a Trumpster. You guys tossed out a silly challenge and I shoved it down your throat. Too bad you guys don't have the balls to say the same thing about the Jan 6th idiots.

Here, let me help. Sign off on this and we're good:

Find these Trumpster idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future Trumpster idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these Trumpster groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Have Donald Trump, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name.

Are we good to go? Can we agree that both ends need to do the above?

The libs condemned the mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters at the Capitol in January.

All I'm asking is that you show equal disdain for their arsonous liberal insurrectionists as well.
I am! I'm all in! I call on Trump and Biden to do as I describe above. Loud and clear!

Are you with me? Surely we can agree on this!

Yes or no?
Lol. You going after heels up? How bout biden, aoc . The whole gang right?

Destroying Federal government facilities is NOT insurrection if you’re a Leftard doing it.

Glad it was quickly extenguished with little damage, probably due to good architectural planning. If they were supposedly battling the protestors at the time, why didn't they just shoot the bastard down? Once the firebombs fly, I have no problem with changing from pepper balls and rubber bullets to NATO ball and tracer. Mayor and governor still making nice with the rioters, I see, still avoiding putting Guard troops on the street, as not so easily controlled by local authority. sigh... Their city. Glad I don't live there.

They only gun down unarmed female trespassers.

Simple, if you aren't armed, don't be the first one through the door or be like Gone With the Wind, "depending on the kindness of strangers", especially if part of an insurrectionist mob, breaking through security doors yelling hang the Vice President, even if the Vice President is a fellow trumper. Homey don't play that.
If it makes you feel better, she probably saved a bunch of lives of others there that were planning on following through the door, as once the shooting start, subsequent trigger pulls are easier. But the others quickly lost interest in assaulting the door, when they realized they stood no chance against people willing to defend a final protective position, even though hopelessly out manned.

Last edited:
Come on lefties. Show a little consistency

Antifa is a terrorist organization. Every person supporting Antifa or BLM should be in prison
GFY lying piece of bat shit.
FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group. In the days since President Donald Trump blamed antifa activists for an eruption of violence at protests over police killings of black people, social media has lit up with false rumors that the far-left-leaning group is transporting people to wreak havoc on small cities across America.
White supremacist groups have killed more people than any other domestic violent extremist group, DHS says
Department of Homeland Security warned that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” and that white supremacists were the most deadly among domestic terrorists in recent years.
GFY lying piece of bat shit.

Looks like the Portland Cops have things well under control and there was very little damage.
But thanks for the sensationalistic RW tweet :rolleyes-41:

Find these idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these terrorist groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Anything else?

Identify Antifa/BLM as the terrorists they are. Have Sleepy Joe, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name. Accept some responsibility, it was the radical talk by libs like Biden that motivate these attacks.
Funny coming from a Trumpster. You guys tossed out a silly challenge and I shoved it down your throat. Too bad you guys don't have the balls to say the same thing about the Jan 6th idiots.

Here, let me help. Sign off on this and we're good:

Find these Trumpster idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future Trumpster idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these Trumpster groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Have Donald Trump, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name.

Are we good to go? Can we agree that both ends need to do the above?

The libs condemned the mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters at the Capitol in January.

All I'm asking is that you show equal disdain for their arsonous liberal insurrectionists as well.
I am! I'm all in! I call on Trump and Biden to do as I describe above. Loud and clear!

Are you with me? Surely we can agree on this!

Yes or no?
Lol. You going after heels up? How bout biden, aoc . The whole gang right?
Anyone in authority on either side.

You too, right? Biden, AOC, Harris, Trump. Right?

these idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future idiots from doing the same.

unfortunately the people you voted into office are not listening to you

which we both knew before the election that they wouldnt

but you voted for them anyway

these idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future idiots from doing the same.

unfortunately the people you voted into office are not listening to you

which we both knew before the election that they wouldnt

but you voted for them anyway
Yes, the alternative was that fucking ugly. I'll always resent the GOP for that.

And you continue to refuse to hold your party accountable.

Did you think I wouldn't notice?

Yes, the alternative was that fucking ugly.
Only in your mind and only because you resented trump’s personality

but trump would have put a stop to the true insurrection by liberal groups such as Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA

biden wont

Anything else?

The government sees them as assets for their agendas. They fear fly over country rebels and will send the FBI and ATF there in a nano second to quell and infiltrate freedom fighters.

Destroying Federal government facilities is NOT insurrection if you’re a Leftard doing it.

Glad it was quickly extenguished with little damage, probably due to good architectural planning. If they were supposedly battling the protestors at the time, why didn't they just shoot the bastard down? Once the firebombs fly, I have no problem with changing from pepper balls and rubber bullets to NATO ball and tracer. Mayor and governor still making nice with the rioters, I see, still avoiding putting Guard troops on the street, as not so easily controlled by local authority. sigh... Their city. Glad I don't live there.

They only gun down unarmed female trespassers.

Simple, if you aren't armed, don't be the first one through the door or be like Gone With the Wind, "depending on the kindness of strangers", especially if part of an insurrectionist mob, breaking through security doors yelling hang the Vice President, even if the Vice President is a fellow trumper. Homey don't play that.
If it makes you feel better, she probably saved a bunch of lives of others there that were planning on following through the door, as once the shooting start, subsequent trigger pulls are easier. But the others quickly lost interest in assaulting the door, when they realized they stood no chance against people willing to defend a final protective position, even though hopelessly out manned.

Unarmed conservative trespassers: fair game for target practice.

Armed Leftist arsonists: no charges, VP of US posts your bail until charges dropped.

but trump would have put a stop to the true insurrection by liberal groups such as Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA

biden wont
And TRump supports White Supremacist Extremist Terrorist Organization that support killing American that does not look like them. As has been the case for most of the past 30 years, the extremist-related murders of 2020 were overwhelmingly associated with right-wing extremists. All but one of the incidents documented (including 16 of the 17 murders) were tied to right-wing extremism; over half were linked to white supremacists.

• COE has documented at least 79 murders connected to white supremacist prison gangs over the past 10 years, while the true number is probably even higher.
  • All but two of the victims in these killings were killed with firearms. Guns have been the murder weapon for the majority of extremist-related killings in every year since 2014.
  • What You Need To Know
    • White supremacist groups pose the largest threat out of any domestic extremist group in the US, according to a new DHS report

• Since 2018, white supremacist groups have been responsible for more deaths than any other domestic extremist group, report says

Last edited:

biden wont
And TRump supports White Supremacist Extremist Terrorist Organization that support killing American that does not look like them. As has been the case for most of the past 30 years, the extremist-related murders of 2020 were overwhelmingly associated with right-wing extremists. All but one of the incidents documented (including 16 of the 17 murders) were tied to right-wing extremism; over half were linked to white supremacists.

• COE has documented at least 79 murders connected to white supremacist prison gangs over the past 10 years, while the true number is probably even higher.
  • All but two of the victims in these killings were killed with firearms. Guns have been the murder weapon for the majority of extremist-related killings in every year since 2014.
  • What You Need To Know
    • White supremacist groups pose the largest threat out of any domestic extremist group in the US, according to a new DHS report

• Since 2018, white supremacist groups have been responsible for more deaths than any other domestic extremist group, report says

White Supremacist Extremist Terrorist Organization
Trump does not support any White Supremacist Extremist Terrorist Organization
Trump has repeatedly been endorsed by white supremacist groups and other far-right extremists, and they've looked to him as a source of encouragement

• President Donald Trump's refusal to explicitly condemn white supremacist groups during Tuesday night's debate follows a similar pattern.
  • Extremism experts warn that Trump gave a boost to the far-right group known as the Proud Boys by mentioning them during the debate.
  • Trump's racist, xenophobic rhetoric has frequently been viewed as a source of encouragement by white nationalist and far-right extremist groups.

Anyone in authority on either side.
Here’s democrat authority

do you approve of this?

Show me where you're holding your end accountable for something and I'll respond.

You know that I do it.

Until then, you're just a coward.

Show me where you're holding your end accountable for something and I'll respond.
My question was for your benefit not mine

you voted real fascists into power

and the photographer being harassed by sex freaks and the democrat party in New York is one result

you dont have to answer to me

but you should at least answer to yourself

My question was for your benefit not mine

you voted real fascists into power

and the photographer being harassed by sex freaks and the democrat party in New York is one result

you dont have to answer to me but you should answer to yourself
Look in the mirror. You bore me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back