Portland ICE Building Set On Fire Last Night By Antifa Terrorists

Find these idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these terrorist groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Anything else?

Find these idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these terrorist groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Anything else?

Yes, there is something else.

Identify Antifa/BLM as the terrorists they are. Have Sleepy Joe, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name. Accept some responsibility, it was the radical talk by libs like Biden that motivate these attacks.

Anything else?

Identify Antifa/BLM as the terrorists they are. Have Sleepy Joe, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name. Accept some responsibility, it was the radical talk by libs like Biden that motivate these attacks.
Funny coming from a Trumpster. You guys tossed out a silly challenge and I shoved it down your throat. Too bad you guys don't have the balls to say the same thing about the Jan 6th idiots.

Here, let me help. Sign off on this and we're good:

Find these Trumpster idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future Trumpster idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these Trumpster groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

Have Donald Trump, your leader, come out and condemn these groups by Name.

Are we good to go? Can we agree that both ends need to do the above?

Anything else?

Funny coming from a Trumpster. You guys tossed out a silly challenge and I shoved it down your throat. Too bad you guys don't have the balls to say the same thing about the Jan 6th idiots.

Find these Trumpster idiots and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. Make it harsh enough that it deters future Trumpster idiots from doing the same.

Try to infiltrate these Trumpster groups so that we can stop future attacks and fully wreck their shit.

The libs condemned the mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters at the Capitol in January.

All I'm asking is that you show equal disdain for their arsonous liberal insurrectionists as well.

Anything else?

Funny coming from a Bidenite
BLM/Antifa act EXACTLY like nazis......
Trump supporters love America--YOU/BLM/Antifa HATE America --DUH

Anything else?

The libs condemned the mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters at the Capitol in January.

All I'm asking is that you show equal disdain for their arsonous liberal insurrectionists as well.
I am! I'm all in! I call on Trump and Biden to do as I describe above. Loud and clear!

Are you with me? Surely we can agree on this!

Yes or no?

Anything else?

So you're out? No balls?

Anything else?

So you're out? No balls?
you are a RACIST and a nazi

Anything else?

I am! I'm all in! I call on Trump and Biden to do as I describe above. Loud and clear!

Yes or no?

Trump is out of office.

I'm sure he'll do exactly that after he's reelected.

But we are talking about 2021 and you guys are in control and conducting insurrection. And the Media is silent on this.

Anything else?

It has been going on for a year. Doesnt seem to be working.

Anything else?

Yes or no?

Trump is out of office.

But we are talking about 2021 and you guys are in control and conducting insurrection. And the Media is silent on this.
Yeah, I didn't think so. Talk about a failed thread :laugh:

Not everyone is like you. Thank goodness.

The libs condemned the mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters at the Capitol in January

No, they condemned the death, violence and terrorism Trumpsters caused on January 6th. You're a fucking bad faith hack. You weaklings are really going to cry when the long arm of justice full fledged rips your ugly asses apart and leaves you to rot.

Death trumps property damage. Sane America doesn't want you in this country. You don't get to ask for things.

The libs condemned the mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters at the Capitol in January

No, they condemned the death, violence and terrorism Trumpsters caused on January 6th. You're a fucking bad faith hack. You weaklings are really going to cry when the long arm of justice full fledged rips your ugly asses apart and leaves you to rot.

Death trumps property damage. Sane America doesn't want you in this country. You don't get to ask for things.

The only one who was shot dead at the Capitol was an unarmed protester. Meanwhile, thousands have died in Liberal Insurrections over the past several years. The Freddie Gay riots, the Michael Brown riots, and the granddaddy of them all, the BLM/Antifa George Floyd riots where literally scores of failed cities burned.

Anything else?

Yes or no?

Trump is out of office.

Why do you believe you're entitled to anything beyond a punch in the face?

To paraphrase Ned Pepper: “Thats bold talk from a one-eyed fat man”

The reality is that the man you voted for only wants to arrest suspected trump voters using 6/1/2021 as his excuse

the left has no interest in policing its own

New Topics

Forum List

Back