Portland Homicides Increase 800% (EIGHT HUNDRED PERCENT), Most Murders in 27 Years

Cops fail once again to bring peace and order to a city abused by cops that started the riots in the first place.
youre so obsessed with trolling you forgot cops dont stop crimes they can only arrest people that commit them,,
leave moonie alone-------he is SIMPLY demonstrating a culture of ASS
You can either get on the subject or get reported, I, am not the subject of the OP..
I responded to YOUR POST------which did feature your ass
Not really, but thanks for adorating my ass...My fans loved it also when I was a stripper 1979-1982 to pay my way through college.
They tossed that many pennies at you to pay for college....wow
Nope, hundred of dollars a day, sucks to be you and have no talent.
You seem angry. You getting low on weed?
Not at all, why do you need some?

The system is failing because the leaders thought they could get away with an illegal war on it's own citizens, thanks Saint Reagan. You people are the sheep, the ones who comply with the laws no matter if they are justifiable or not.
i thought you said it was the cops fault?? now youre saying its the elected officials fault,,

dude you are all over the place,,
They are all part of the system....Are you that short on brains?

The system is failing because the leaders thought they could get away with an illegal war on it's own citizens, thanks Saint Reagan. You people are the sheep, the ones who comply with the laws no matter if they are justifiable or not.
I don't know if it goes back to your childhood trauma or your lack of intellect, but there is something seriously wrong with you.

i thought you said it was the cops fault?? now youre saying its the elected officials fault,,

but you said,,,
OH nevermind we all know youre just trolling for attention again,,

cops-attacked-story.jpg

PORTLAND HOMICIDES JUMP 800%, CRIME TO CONTINUE SKYROCKETING IN 2021 EXPERTS FEAR​

This rise in crime is not only affecting New York City but also, “Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, you name the big cities and they’re having huge problems”

Lack of elected official leadership and failed Liberal Policies is to blame:

"The improper response to the rising crime stats is exemplified profoundly in Portland, Oregon. The massive anti-police attitude promoted by mainstream media groups has driven hundreds of Portland officers to quit their jobs. Also, Portland’s City Council decided to cut $27 million out of the police bureau’s budget and is still considering more reductions! Between July 2020 and April 2021, the police bureau had 115 officers leave their jobs. In turn, homicides skyrocketed up a whopping 800%, in the past year. It seems that
the answer to civil unrest towards police is to employ more police and truly pursue the restoration of law and order. Bowing to the mob and cutting police budgets is not good for the people, but is quite terrible for all of society."

Portland has had 52 homicides so far this year, the most in 27 years

The city has documented 858 separate shootings throughout the year.

Portland has had more homicides in 2020 than any other year in the past 27 years.

Fifty-two people died by homicide
in the city, the most since 1993 when 54 people were killed.

The killings come at a time the city is wracked by gun violence.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports that since Jan.1, there were 858 separate shooting incidents in which 224 people were hit by bullets, including those who died.

Portland Liberal leaders have proven defunding the police, attempting to appease domestic terrorists and criminals, and facilitating violent crime rather than opposing it, increasing police presence, and attempting to restore law and order is a recipe for complete and utter disaster...and tragedy.

27 years ???
It's about damn time !
MPGA !

but you said,,,
I can tell you are infatuated with me since you never have anything substantial to add to the topic it always is about me....

Look at the bright side, more guns will be sold, stolen and used - the gun lovers love it.

but you said,,,
I can tell you are infatuated with me since you never have anything substantial to add to the topic it always is about me....
I added more than you did,,

but you said,,,
I added more than you have,, you just made shit up that slid down the wall of truth,,

Look at the bright side, more guns will be sold, stolen and used - the gun lovers love it.
Soyour problem is with law-abiding citizens instead of the thugs, criminals, and terrorists you admit will steal weapons and use them in robberies and continued shootings and murders?

If Portlanders are down with it, and they obviously are, then let the destruction continue. It is a perfect example to point to when asked how defunding the police, making targets of the police and letting crime run rampant is working out...
very COLD, irish-----sheeeeesh----you need a HEAVY DOES OF IRISH COFFEE

If Portlanders are down with it, and they obviously are, then let the destruction continue. It is a perfect example to point to when asked how defunding the police, making targets of the police and letting crime run rampant is working out...
You make a good point. What right do we have to try to do something about murders in Portland? Its terrible so many are dying but as an optimist i look at the positives.

Soyour problem is with law-abiding citizens instead of the thugs, criminals, and terrorists you admit will steal weapons and use them in robberies and continued shootings and murders?

Nope. I support all law abiding, sober and sane citizens to own legal firearms; the problem is how can we determine who is law abiding, sober and sane? Do you support the phrase, "shall not be infringed" with the meaning that every citizen, notwithstanding any history of violence or diagnosis of a mental disease, has this so called absolute right to own, possess and have in their custody and control all manner of Arms?

cops-attacked-story.jpg

PORTLAND HOMICIDES JUMP 800%, CRIME TO CONTINUE SKYROCKETING IN 2021 EXPERTS FEAR​

This rise in crime is not only affecting New York City but also, “Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, you name the big cities and they’re having huge problems”

Lack of elected official leadership and failed Liberal Policies is to blame:

"The improper response to the rising crime stats is exemplified profoundly in Portland, Oregon. The massive anti-police attitude promoted by mainstream media groups has driven hundreds of Portland officers to quit their jobs. Also, Portland’s City Council decided to cut $27 million out of the police bureau’s budget and is still considering more reductions! Between July 2020 and April 2021, the police bureau had 115 officers leave their jobs. In turn, homicides skyrocketed up a whopping 800%, in the past year. It seems that
the answer to civil unrest towards police is to employ more police and truly pursue the restoration of law and order. Bowing to the mob and cutting police budgets is not good for the people, but is quite terrible for all of society."

Portland has had 52 homicides so far this year, the most in 27 years

The city has documented 858 separate shootings throughout the year.

Portland has had more homicides in 2020 than any other year in the past 27 years.

Fifty-two people died by homicide
in the city, the most since 1993 when 54 people were killed.

The killings come at a time the city is wracked by gun violence.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reports that since Jan.1, there were 858 separate shooting incidents in which 224 people were hit by bullets, including those who died.

Portland Liberal leaders have proven defunding the police, attempting to appease domestic terrorists and criminals, and facilitating violent crime rather than opposing it, increasing police presence, and attempting to restore law and order is a recipe for complete and utter disaster...and tragedy.

First off, your article is a total lie. According to the link to Portland Crime statistics in your POS article, there were 32 homicides between April 2019, and March of 2020, and 78 homicides in the period between April 2020 and March of 2021. While that is a more than 100% increase in homicides, it's nowhere near the 800% this article is claiming.

Also, above the crime stats is a note which says that as of August, 2019, deaths resulting from distracted driving, DUI, or reckless driving, in which the driver was charged with any of these three charges, are included in the "homicides" number. So this would immediately inflate the homicide numbers. The number of deaths that meet this definition and that would not have been counted is previous years is unknown.

So not only did the homicide rate not increase by 800%. It probably didn't really double either.

Forum List

Back